Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hunger~ by Fellefan

Based on Click to view
Artist Fellefan [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunger~

Postby Fellefan » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:10 pm

really wanted to title it "Hello there"
after 5 years I decided to "finish" that one drawing I was supposed to do for halloween. :D

was fun using the oekaki again, it was after all the first art "program" I used. ♥
tho it was very limited to what I'm used to now I wasn't able to really get the usual smooth look I have in my style, but honestly I really like this hard-edged "painted" look!
I also realized I wasn't able to alter the colors on a layer afterwards so I got stuck with purple shading. now I know!

character; Alice

I do not take commissions like these, but I do have an art shop. link in signature.
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunger~

Postby frostily » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Wow! This is amazing, I can't believe no one's commented yet! She's super awesome, I love that the vibe is more unsettling rather than outright scary. Spooky and perfectly fit for the season. The purple shading looks pretty rad to me, excellent work, I love it! <3
- DA - Art Shop - Frost#6739 -
frostily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunger~

Postby Fellefan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:55 am

thank you very much ♥ I wanted to go for a creepy vibe where something just isn't quite right rather than just outright monstrous, I'm glad to hear it worked! ;u;
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me