The Fae Have arrived!

"The Fae Have arrived!" by Kat Jay Sparrow

Dressup entry

The Fae Have arrived!

Postby Kat Jay Sparrow » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:13 pm

Tried to use her for LOLO but even after adding a cloak and more they wouldn't except her as a Fae because apparently her wings can't possibly be fairy wings. Old fae and fairy's in some legends were said to have bird like wings. Those legends stretch back a very long time. But whatever. I had to give up on using her for LOLO but that doesn't mean people shouldn't still know sweet Iceback's story!

Iceback had finally done it! Her spell had worked! For years she had watched as other animals were able to dress up, go from door to door, and retrieve wondrous treats. But being a fae she’d never had the chance. Only those with magical powers could see the fae, and so she’d been left out of the fun. But this year, this year she would trick or treat too. Her spell would last for twenty four hours letting everyone see her as she was. She dressed in her best jewelry knowing her wings would be costume enough. And out she set, her wisps darting around her excitedly. Iceback slowly approached her first ever house and knocked lightly on the door. “Trick or treat?” She asked nervously.
Light's Off
Light's On
Pet's name: Nightingale

Pet's name: Katrina
Kat Jay Sparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me