Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Yellow Sapphire redesign by ~Tornado~

Artist ~Tornado~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Yellow Sapphire redesign

Postby ~Tornado~ » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:21 am

I'm out of practice and these are pretty quick so I apologize for the sloppiness
Despite all the major flaws that Steven universe has, and the fact that it honestly isn't that good of a show. Doesn't stop me from really enjoying it somehow, I love the concepts and characters. So I made this Steven universe oc earlier and decided to give her a update.

She is one of the few yellow Sapphires. A random project by yellow diamond who wanted to create her own gems, by using the base design of Blue diamond's very successful Sapphires. The first and only batch worked, they worked really well and Yellow was very pleased. However Yellows gem essence, instead of blues obviously changed the personalities of these new gems, so while their future vision skills were excellent. They couldn't accept just their duties to tell the future and leave it at that. They also felt the need to suggest to their superiors exactly what they should do to possibly get a even better outcome. They were too ambitious, and making comments on how a Diamond should act isn't exactly very appropriate for a lesser gem. So Yellow got frustrated with these pushy sapphires, and gifted them to her generals, and dropped the project, there was no point in using more resources, when Blue's sapphires worked so well, and didn't speak their mind out of turn. But it would be a waste to shatter them, so she gifted them off, and left it at that. But these Sapphires, often do make a good team with their appointed generals in creating the perfect battle plans. This Sapphire right here works with an Emerald.
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes