Pure Shine Reboot by Schnuffel Bunny

Artist Schnuffel Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pure Shine Reboot

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:46 am

I've made this a while back and never bothered to even try to finish it. I'm very terrible at writing stories. But I do have an idea on how I want to become. So expect highly for this story to now proceed for the future.

Pages;
    none.

On what the story is about I'll fill you in. <3
    Once in a land fill with magic and peace, there lived a whole village pack of magical goatwolves called Luminas. They lived in the beautiful forest of Magica in Apple Valley; filled with other mythical creatures. Royal Luminas were very special, they're more special for their magical abilities and practice in magic, than normal Luminas. They lived on the Mount Core, where they work as magicians serving the King and Queen. But Luminas can become very tense and vicious to their territory. Mostly to their one enemy the most dangerous known creature across the Valley, lion dragons known to be called Withers. Their hated towards each other were always ending up in violence and even death. One day a young male Lumina and a male Wither meet for the first time, they never saw each other as enemies. They were always secretly going in deep within the forest to see each other everyday. Being best friends they realized they'll fight to what's right for the land and became allies. Ending the terrible 1000 year grudge the young Lumina and Wither became leaders and kings to their kind; for 50 years they never fought and shared the valley until the next king of the Withers became so bitter and evil towards the Luminas, he was called Abigor. King Abigor and his soldier attacked the Luminas wiping out all of them forever. Taking all the valley for himself. No one saw anymore existing Luminas ever again for the last 15 years. Until one day that is, deep in the mountains far from Apple Valley.
Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me