Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#7069 Palomino Splash

Postby grapejuice » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:30 pm

late night stream baby!
    an UFA foal from two of my own tolters, picked at random <3
    //with the help of some stream buds

rolled negative for sooty!
    rolled positive for rainbow heterochromia!
    rolled positive for birdcatcher spots!

Username: --
      Show Name: --
      Barn Name: --
      Eye Colour: rainbow road's revenge
      Sire/Dam: Chewy
      Sire/Dam: Rose
      Phenotype: palomino splash w/birdcatcher spots
      Genotype: ee/Aa/nCr/nSpl
      Breeding Notes:
      - birdcatcher spots roll like normal
      - rainbow eyes have a 25% chance to pass
        (if no, put all 7 colors into a generator and roll for eye color)
      - teeth markings may not pass

Competition Details:
        Give this baby a short personality (feel free to use parents' for inspiration) and then tell me about their spirit animal! Limit to 200 words per prompt. Ends Friday August 30th!

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]halter color:[/b]
    [b]personality:[/b] (200 word max)
    [b]spirit animal:[/b] (200 word max)
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #7069 Palomino Splash

Postby Ringo. » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:33 pm

username: Ringo.
      name: Toasted Marshmallow//Toast or Marshie c:
      halter color: Pale pink
      personality: Toast’s parents, Chewy and Rose, are both complete opposites when it comes to personalities. So this mare was expected to be a mix of both. Toast is a very sweet and gentle gal, and takes time for her to open up to others like her mom. She loves to talk, but only to one other horse.
      Toast also has a taste for disaster like her father. She loves to cause trouble, and sometimes the stablehands call her a ‘bloodthirsty’ horse, looks like she gets that from her dad.
      While she can be an absolute sweetheart, she’s a biter and hates to be touched. She will not allow anyone to touch her anywhere.

When she’s hanging around her dad you can see that she’s bitter and not afraid to bite someone (or some horse), if they get too close.
      When she’s hanging around her mom she’s more quiet and relaxed. She’ll lay around in the pasture, or happily prance around the pasture if in a good enough mood.
      spirit animal: Toasted marshmallow is this girl’s spirit animal. Toasted marshmallows can taste bitter and disgusting if burned too much, but they can also taste sweet. This girl is both bitter and sweet. It just depends on who she’s hanging around with.

Killer Whale explanation:
      Her angelic beauty is deceiving.
      She may seem like a kind soul, an angel perhaps.
      You aren’t too far off.
      Killer whales are deceiving. They seem cuddly and adorable, but they’ll eat you as soon as they get a chance. Toast seems cuddly and adorable, but she’s not afraid to bit someone, or some horse.
Last edited by Ringo. on Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:55 pm

username: buckskin.
name:
halter color: pastel purple, light gold buckles
personality:
wip absolute sweet heart, but easily jealous and over dramatic and kinda annoying (aka theme song Sweet but Psycho)
spirit animal: wip w/ flying fox - kinda cute but annoying cause they eat the fruit off your trees :c
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:54 am

username: Alledowaya
name: Flying on Swan's Wings | Swan
halter color: white leather and rainbow hardware!
personality: wip of a lass with a mass temper but still caring
spirit animal: wip with the dragon, exemplifies this personality perfectly
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:14 am

username: HowlToTheWind
name: MLS The Golden Fox // Ace
halter color: Navy blue
personality: Confident and flirty, Ace is often described as the ultimate ladies man. He'll flirt with just about any horse, he doesn't care what they look like, what they act like, or even their gender. He often uses horrible pickup lines to attract possible mates. Despite his ladies man facade, he is actually quite caring and sweet and a very hard worker. When he's set his mind on something, there's no stopping him (72 words)
spirit animal: Ace's spirit animal is the Golden Retriever. Friendly, loyal, and devoted, they represent him quite well. Golden Retrievers are quite athletic and energetic, which is quite similar to Ace, who enjoys doing all kinds of sports and is a bundle of energy all the time. Despite the high energy of Golden Retrievers, they make quite good companions and are very loving, just like Ace, though you have to break through his facade before he shows his soft side (78 words)
Last edited by HowlToTheWind on Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:50 am

username: Laurara
    name: A World of Folklore | Tarina
    halter color: Pale teal
    personality:
      Tarina is a kind, caring young mare who loves the company of others. She could never be seen as the ‘life of the party’, normally found sitting quietly on the outskirts of the group, but that’s where she’s the most comfortable. She is a listener at heart, loving to hear stories, help listen through problems, or be the one who helps someone get something off their chest. She has a few close friends who love to tell her all of their tales, and who encourage her to speak up. It would be easy for her to fade into the background, and it takes a little push to press her to speaking, but the soft spoken mare will answer any questions politely and clearly. She has almost endless patience, able to keep her mind on a task, no matter how frustrating. Tarina is a gentle, kind soul, and does not take negativity well, but she has a good heart, and is a great friend to those patient enough to get to know her.
    spirit animal:
      Tarina's spirit animal is the quiet, shy Fennec Fox. Large ears, too big for their head, reflect Tarina's fantastic ability to listen to others, showing her caring heart. Fennecs are highly social, more relaxed in the company of others - just like Tarina herself. And, reflecting the environment of the small canid, Tarina much prefers dry, hot days!
172 and 57 words
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:01 am

will end this tonight! new forms are still welcome until this comp is closed (so long as they are fully completed!) and also feel free to edit forms as needed/tidy them up <3
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:34 pm

username: vanilla bean.
name: Skeleton in the Closet // Darling
halter color: pastel rainbow if possible <33
personality: 132 / 200
    Darling got her name precisely for her personality. Spending copious amounts of time with her mother as a filly, she learned the art of listening quite early, and would much rather lend an ear than speak about herself. Her kindhearted demeanor and open ears truly do make her a little darling, and her soft eyes make others simply feel more comfortable being around her. Although she is endlessly kind, she has a nagging fear in her heart that she just does this to make friends. Of course, it's not true, and she cares deeply about those in her life, but that little voice is always tagging along, whispering unkind thoughts in her head. Because of this, despite all of her positive and loving traits, she can find herself needing validation from others.
spirit animal: 76 / 200
    lahore pigeon- she'd certainly be one of these lovely and gentle birds- quick to startle if you run towards them too quickly, but a wonderful companion if you take the time to build up trust with them. Also, quite beautiful to look at! Despite her occasional emotional insecurities, Darling always takes pride in her appearance and finds a quiet and unspoken comfort in her beauty. (that is to say, she knows she's beautiful, but remains humble!)

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:39 pm

Smol boop
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:16 am

Lavellan wrote:
    username: Laurara
    name: A World of Folklore | Tarina
    halter color: Pale teal
    personality:
      Tarina is a kind, caring young mare who loves the company of others. She could never be seen as the ‘life of the party’, normally found sitting quietly on the outskirts of the group, but that’s where she’s the most comfortable. She is a listener at heart, loving to hear stories, help listen through problems, or be the one who helps someone get something off their chest. She has a few close friends who love to tell her all of their tales, and who encourage her to speak up. It would be easy for her to fade into the background, and it takes a little push to press her to speaking, but the soft spoken mare will answer any questions politely and clearly. She has almost endless patience, able to keep her mind on a task, no matter how frustrating. Tarina is a gentle, kind soul, and does not take negativity well, but she has a good heart, and is a great friend to those patient enough to get to know her.
    spirit animal:
      Tarina's spirit animal is the quiet, shy Fennec Fox. Large ears, too big for their head, reflect Tarina's fantastic ability to listen to others, showing her caring heart. Fennecs are highly social, more relaxed in the company of others - just like Tarina herself. And, reflecting the environment of the small canid, Tarina much prefers dry, hot days!
172 and 57 words

sorry for the delays, been busier than expected!

but winner! congrats to Lavellan (Laurara)! I love how you wrote out her personality, and her spirit animal being a fennec fox is too cute <3 I'll add her halter asap ~

aaaaaaand I want to offer a slot between the parents to vanilla bean.! I love the personality you wrote out, please contact me via pm for slot permissions c8
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me