Yewheart
Nickname: Aconite
Past Names: Cora
Future Names: Yewstar?

Current Rank: Warrior of CosmoClan
Past Ranks: Rogue
Future Ranks: Leader?

Reference Image: Here
Description: A black she-cat with green eyes, and very sharp claws.
Personality: Yewheart uses her pelt to her advantage and often clings to the shadows a lot more when trying to keep a low profile. However, she does not mind attention and tries to cling to it when it comes. Yewheart likes keeping up the image of being mysterious not necessarily for her own purposes, just for any reason she can cling to. This cat can also be quite funny, either if its being annoyed at not getting her way or because she's trying to seem mysterious.
Yewheart doesn't always show it, but she cares deeply for her friends and family. She prefers having strong bonds, and when you have created a strong bond with her she will trust you completely and will have your back.
History: Yewheart was born in twolegplace to a kittypet and a rogue as the only one in her litter, and she lived with her mother until she was six moons old. While she was meant to stay as a kittypet she quickly jumped at the chance to join a rogue group due to her disliking of the twolegs she was supposed to stay with.
As one of the cats in the rogue group Yewheart renamed herself to Aconite and gained a reputation for knowing her herbs - more importantly, the more poisonous herbs. She learned these and a lot more from various sources in the twolegplace and wherever they traveled around, and the rogue group taught her a lot more about how to harness her battle skills. During these times, Yewheart was able to become friends with a tom named Joaquin, and the two of them grew closer despite her more sneaky nature against his much more honest and kind attitude.
While they were travelling, the rogues found a home near CosmoClan, and this clan took in some of the rogues, including Yewheart, Joaquin and another cat who was widely accepted as the leader of the rogues, Lionscorch, who also called himself Orion. Yewheart and Lionscorch were at first unhappy with their position in the clan, and as such Yewheart claimed one of Lyrastar's lives before she fully integrated into the clan and allowed her ambitions to die down.
While with the clan Yewheart re-took the name Cora in order to try and lie low. However, she finally accepted that she was a member of the clan and was named Yewheart when Joaquin died - while he had never changed his name he had been so trusting to the clan and was fully happy with his position in it, and this made Yewheart realise she would have to do the same to find herself a new purpose from the one that she had initially been clinging onto from her time with the rogues.

Mother: Willow
Father: Unknown
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me