Postby cloudy days » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:42 am

Lyrastar
Past Names:Lyrakit, Lyrarise, Lyrawing
Future Names: None?

Current Rank: Leader of CosmoClan
Past Ranks: Kit of CosmoClan, Apprentice of CosmoClan, Loner
Future Ranks: StarClan cat

Reference Image: here
Description: Ginger and white she-cat with icy blue eyes, and faint tabby stripes on her legs and head.
Personality: wip
History: Lyrastar was born with the CosmoClan of the past, to Lunarwhisker, the current Lunar Guardian, and to a rogue outside of the clan during Newleaf, along with her siblings Leokit and Honeykit. However, she didn't know her real father so for the majority of her time in past CosmoClan she was the daughter of Solarnose, the Solar Guardian at the time.
While Lyrastar was a kit, there was already trouble for the clan. While CosmoClan was an old clan, due to weak leadership and more twoleg influence on the edges of the territory loyalty was weakening to the clan. This meant that there were more kittypets and rogues trying to invade their territory, and as such cats were occasionally lured away due to their struggling loyalties. By the time Leaf-fall rolled around the clan was struggling to be an independent force, and half of their members either had struggling loyalties or had already left. When Lunarwhisker, an important figure of authority to CosmoClan, revealed she was leaving too, CosmoClan began to lose what it meant to be a clan. Their situation was only worsened when Solarnose drifted away from his duties when Lyrastar and her two siblings were all young -rises, but their mentors no longer payed as much attention as they had in the past.
Soon after Lyrastar's mother left, the weather began to decline as well due to Leaf-fall reaching Leafbare. On one particularly warm day when the river had been frozen the territory began to flood, and their leader decided to disband CosmoClan completely. During these floods Lyrastar's sister Honeyrise died, and so did Solarnose, as well as two of the elders and a warrior.
With her remaining sibling Sunrise, her friend Ebonyrise, and some of the warriors, Lyrastar occupied the territory and they finished their training together, naming themselves their own warrior names. Lyrarise became Lyrawing and Ebonyrise named herself Ebonypool, while Leorise hesitantly named himself Leostorm. The three of them decided to separate from the other warriors in favour of travelling round together, and met a few cats along the way, including a loner named Sun. Leostorm grew closer to the loner and eventually the two of the left to go off by themselves, while Lyrawing and Ebonypool continued their journey. However, they too drifted apart and soon Lyrawing was on her own.
She had travelled for a half moon when Lyrawing found she had returned to CosmoClan's old forest, now the home of two loners from a recently disbanded clan, Emberblaze and Blossomfur. She joined them in their idea to create a clan, being tired of travelling, and took up leadership.
The new clan was named CosmoClan, and when Lyrastar went to get her new lives, she saw eight friendly faces from her past staring back at her. Their old leader was not among them, having taken his last life from himself, and for Lyrawing it meant that she only had eight lives.
Now Lyrawing is Lyrastar, and has been leading her clan for many moons. However, one thing leads to another, and after a flood it seems that loyalties are falling apart once more.

Mother: Lunarwhisker
Father: Unknown
Sibling(s): Sun That Shines Through Clouds (Tribe of Shimmering Dawn) (brother), Honeyrise (sister)
Nephew: Thunder of Clashing Storms (Tribe of Shimmering Dawn)
Nieces: Drift that Blows Blizzard (Tribe of Shimmering Dawn), Rumble of Dark Clouds (Tribe of Shimmering Dawn)
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me