Postby cloudy days » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:21 pm

Swiftsky
Past Names: Sky, Skystar
Future Names: None

Current Rank: Warrior of CosmoClan
Past Ranks: Loner, Leader of CloudClan
Future Ranks: Elder of CosmoClan? StarClan cat

Reference Image: Here
Description: Short-furred white tom with clover green eyes, with scars on his neck, and a nicked ear.
Personality: Quite proud and stubborn - wip.
History: Swiftsky lived as a loner before ever experiencing the clans with his sister Cloudy, where his name was Sky first. He had his first experience of living in a group like the clans when joining a group of rogues. While he did live live in this group for a few moons, Swiftsky decided to leave, finding the group quite harsh and there wasn't that much respect for a newcomer.
Swiftsky wandered on to find a large moor, and it was there the loner started to set up CloudClan, his own group for cats to come too. He found his sister again and started this clan, with him as the leader and his sister as a medicine cat, and he welcomed more cats, until CloudClan was a thriving Clan. His new name was Skystar here, and CloudClan lasted for many moons, before eventually beginning to crumble through war with another clan,as well as more twoleg activity happening on the moor.
So, Swiftsky left the territory, determined to try and continue, with his apprentice Amberpaw deciding to tag after him. They found two warriors from CloudClan (Emberblaze and Blossomfur) trying to create their own group, as well as a cat named Lyrawing with them. CosmoClan was formed and Lyrawing became Lyrastar, and his name of Skystar was changed to Swiftsky.
wip.

Mother:Clover
Father:Blizzard
Sibling(s): Cloudyspots (PineClan) , Dreamingwing (MarshClan), Misty (sisters)
Mate: Redhawk (former mate), Ebonypool
Kits: Quinaya (Zila Excidium) (son), Carpkit (daughter). Lizardstorm (daughter)
Cousins: Soaringstep (male), Dawn (female), Dusk (female)
Nieces: Squirrelcall (LaurelClan, Dreamingwing's daughter), Bloomwhisker (LaurelClan, Squirrelcall's daughter)
Nephews: Elkkit (PineClan, Cloudyspot's son), Liontuft (LaurelClan, Dreamingwing's son), Featherpaw (LaurelClan, Liontuft's son)
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me