Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

☾ Yahools ☽ - Open! - Hiring staff! by IdolDream

Based on Click to view
Artist IdolDream [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

☾ Yahools ☽ - Open! - Hiring staff!

Postby IdolDream » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:05 am

༄ Fanclub ༄ Species Info/traitsNurseryArtist SearchArchive

Image - A Yahool (yah-ool) is a dragon like creature, with a typically smooth elongated body, aside from the soft fur that surrounds their necks, chest, and tails. This soft fur appears to shimmer between colors in sunlight, but moonlight reveals the strands all contain spiritual properties, creating a glow and the illusion of dancing colors. A Yahool has no pupils in its eyes, as they see the world around them with spiritual energy and auras, though they do have some eyesight for the physical world. Most Yahools are seen with a basic set of wings on it's back and tail, though some rarer kinds will be seen with more or less. Most Yahools choose to dwell in mountain or high elevation forests, though there have been some known to live near or in oceans and ocean islands. A Yahool's natural abilities and spiritual alignment is often determined by heritage and environment.

....These creatures are spiritual guardians to their surrounding and all that dwells within their boundaries, they are fiercely territorial to other creatures they deem dangerous, but have no quarrels with other Yahools living among them. Often as not, Yahools can be seen living in varying sized groups, some as little as 2, some as high as 14, however; there is always a leader among the group. A leader will almost always be a Yahool of a very high rarity, with traits rarely seen in common Yahool- their tasks are typically unknown. Most Yahool are aligned with elements or have some spiritual magic in order to give aid their surroundings or other Yahool, so most that reside within groups are given a task, whether it be to heal, cultivate, hunt, etc.

....Yahools are a mostly carnivorous species, though they have been known with their sweet tooth to treat themselves with an occasional fruit or nectar to soothe an upset stomach. They are a diurnal species, though some Yahools with certain properties can be found active at night as well. Despite their territorial behavior, they are relatively playful and gentle creatures, often they can be seen swirling themselves in and out of clouds, much like a dolphin playing in the ocean or leaping between trees. They have also been known to play with their wildlife around their environments, some will chase squirrels while others will run with deer. Every Yahool has a different temperament, as they are sentient beings and incredibly intelligent. They communicate to each other through the shimmering colors and glows in their fur at a young age, until they are old enough to cultivate their telepathic skills with one another. However, colors and glows still seem to be their primary form of communication in serious situations, such as battle, hunting or disasters.

....Much is still unknown about this species.

August 6th - September 8th - MYO Event

September 9th - Legends Event
Last edited by IdolDream on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
IdolDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Rules, General Rules, Strikes and Bans

Postby IdolDream » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:05 am

General Rules wrote:....༄ Yahools are a closed species. Non staff members are not permitted to make a Yahool without a MYO (Make your own) ......slot or ticket.
    ....༄ Yahools are not to be traded or sold, unless in the case that it was a paid adopt/MYO/custom. Then you may resell ......with the artists permission for the same price it was purchased at.
    ....༄ Negativity or harassment of any kind within our community will not be tolerated.
    ....༄ All CS rules must be followed.
    ....༄ Repeated breaking of the rules will result in strikes, and then inevitably a ban. In the case that you are banned, you ......can no longer breed your Yahool, participate in events, interact in any fanclub threat/other community members ......Yahools, try out for any new adopts, create customs/MYOs, grow/trade your Yahool or have a HM custom created.
    ....༄ A banned members Yahool(s) may be readopted, depending on the severity of the case.
    ....༄ Interacting with a banned members Yahool may result in a strike.
    ....༄ By participating in our community/trying out for adopts/participating in events, you agree to our rules.

Yahools Rules wrote:....༄ A Yahool's design may not be changed without an appropriate item/slot to do so. Message Species owner for ......permission on the addition of scars/certain accessories not listed on tiers/trait list, to an already existing design.
    ....༄ Yahools can currently only be traded for other Yahools, and items can only be traded for other items.
    ....༄ You must own your Yahool for at least a month before trading it.
    ....༄ A Yahool may only have traits listed in their tier, they cannot use traits from tiers that are higher than their own.
    ....༄ A Yahool must have all of its traits and its tier listed when being adopted.
    ....༄ Currently you may only own 12 Yahools. This may change in the future.

staff rules wrote:....༄ An artist may hold any type of competition for their design.
    ....༄ Staff may not take payment for Adopts or Nursery Batches, but can be paid for customs and growths.
    ....༄ Artists/Moderators/Archivists will receive a Tier 1 MYO upon completion of their trial with the species.
    ....༄ Staff will receive a tier 2 MYO/custom for every 4 staff related duties completed, be that adopts, nursery batches, ......etc. Staff MYOs/customs can be saved up over the course of staff related duties for higher tiered MYOs/customs.
    ....༄ Moderator/Archivist's activity is defined by the admins, they will receive a tier 2 MYO/custom for duties completed as ......well, slots can be saved up over the months for higher tiers as well.

Strike Policies wrote:A user will receive three strikes before receving a ban. In the case that you are banned, you can no longer breed your Yahool, participate in events, interact in any fanclub threat/other community members Yahools, try out for any new adopts, create customs/MYOs, grow/trade your Yahool or have a HM custom created.
    We do however, work on the forgiveness policy here. If you receive a strike, but do not get another strike within 4 months, your strike will be removed. A user with 1 strike cannot trade their Yahools, a user with 2 strikes cannot participate in events.

Current Stirkes:
....༄ N/a

Current Bans:
....༄ N/a
Last edited by IdolDream on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
IdolDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Traits and Tiers

Postby IdolDream » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:06 am

Please note that these traits are subject to slight editing/additions to the lists, as more ideas on mutations come into question/play. Traits however will not move up or down, so a current adopts traits will not change in tiers.
༄ Tier 1: common
༄ Tier 2: Uncommon
༄ Tier 3: Rare
༄ Tier 4: Very rare
༄ Tier 5: Mythic

Standard mane, standard horns (dragon, antler or tiny), 1-2 horns on head, standard teeth, standard body, standard ears, no major edits

slightly edited mane, edited horns, 2-3 horns on head, standard teeth, standard body, edited ears, standard wings, extra luminescence (only on mane/wings/tail fur), slight edits

Longer/curly/different mane, small portions of fur on other portions of body, No horns/4 horns, edited teeth, standard body, custom ears, edits to tail/end of tail, standard wings, extra ears

No mane/extravagant mane that extends more on body/major mane edits, things growing/in out of fur/mane, extra limbs, 5 horns, saberteeth, edited body, wings for ears/no ears, smaller/longer tail, edited wings, circular pupils, facial changes, such as turning the face into a more deer like appearance

Completely furry body, More wings, no limbs, 6+ horns, horns with unnatural shapes (crowns, floral, halos, crescent, etc.), more teeth, mermaid lower body, completely different tail/multiple tails, different species wings, no wings, no eyes, unnatural/non circular pupils

N/a, coming soon!
Last edited by IdolDream on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
IdolDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Owner:
IdolDream

Artists:
N/a

Nursery Artists:
N/a

Trial Artists:
N/a

Moderators:
N/a

Archivist:
TheWolfyWonder
Last edited by IdolDream on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
IdolDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ Yahools ☽ - Grand Opening! Please do not post yet!

Res just in case

Posting/marking is now open!
xxxxxxx──────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxHello! My name is IdolDream, you can call me Idol
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a pretty chill and laid back person, so please do feel
xxxxxxxxxxxfree to message me about anything! Friendships, art,
xxxxxxxxxxx whatever you'd like. ^ ^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStatus:
xxxxxxxxxxxShort story, medically I'm messed up, so please be
xxxxxxxxxxxpatient with me for now while I figure things out ♡
xxxxxxx ────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
DeviantArtArt ShopToyhou.se
xxxxxx ────────────♡Precious People♡───────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGladisgoddess
IdolDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ Yahools ☽ - Grand Opening!

Postby ScribbleScrib » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:21 am

Mark ooooo!!

ImageImageImageImage
My Toyhou.se!
If you ever need someone to talk to,
PM me! I'm here to listen! I know what
it's like to not have anyone to talk to,
and I want to be someone anyone could
turn to, without any worry of judgement!
Just HMU please!

(Previously PaigeyTheCatLady!)
(Art on the left and avatar by me, bottom by keiikoa)

ImageImage
ScribbleScrib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ Yahools ☽ - Grand Opening!

Postby .sins. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 am

M