Entry by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:11 pm

Might change it up some more later. I'm not sure I'm happy with the tunnel but I'm tired. Took me a good 6 hours straight.
I do have the psd file so that way you can change anything you'd want in the future. it's around 3,000 pixels so you can size it however you want.

6/3/19
I edited it to hopefully make it a bit more colorful. I also fixed up the tunnel and dog a bit to look better. I have both versions so you can choose.

Main:

Edited Dark:

Example:
Last edited by ArtGirl on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry

Postby DancingEevee » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:10 am

This is absolutely STUNNING work, thank you SO much for your entry! I love both the simplicity and attention to detail. The only thing I would say is perhaps make things a little bit more colorful if you can. I want the cover to be super appealing if you know what I mean! ^^ Look back at the original post. I added better inspirational pictures!

EDIT- OMG it looks even better wow, definitely in the lead so far! :D Now I was hoping for the howling dog to be one of the important characters in the book. I think I can make a character that looks like that. A black Labrador maybe? But usually the dog on the cover is there for a reason. He/she plays an important role in the story. Have you read Survivors by Erin Hunter? Or at least seen the covers?
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:58 am

DancingEevee wrote:This is absolutely STUNNING work, thank you SO much for your entry! I love both the simplicity and attention to detail. The only thing I would say is perhaps make things a little bit more colorful if you can. I want the cover to be super appealing if you know what I mean! ^^ Look back at the original post. I added better inspirational pictures!

EDIT- OMG it looks even better wow, definitely in the lead so far! :D Now I was hoping for the howling dog to be one of the important characters in the book. I think I can make a character that looks like that. A black Labrador maybe? But usually the dog on the cover is there for a reason. He/she plays an important role in the story. Have you read Survivors by Erin Hunter? Or at least seen the covers?

I believe I have read one of them in like 5th grade but I don't remember much :?

If you need I can try to change the color of the black lab (Which is in fact what the dog is based off of) but it would take awhile to get it to look right. Just let me know if you do want to use the image and what you'd like done to it.

(Also let me know if you need art for the book in the future and we can work something out. :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancingEevee » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:46 am

ArtGirl wrote:I believe I have read one of them in like 5th grade but I don't remember much :?

If you need I can try to change the color of the black lab (Which is in fact what the dog is based off of) but it would take awhile to get it to look right. Just let me know if you do want to use the image and what you'd like done to it.

(Also let me know if you need art for the book in the future and we can work something out. :)

Honestly I already love your style SO much; it's perfect for what I'm looking for! Any way you could make the black lab white? The other main character is a Great Pyrenees named Silaluk. I think it would still look like a Great Pyrenees. I'm sorry if I'm asking too much 0-0. But yes I have lots of rares and even list pets for payment for future artwork! I also may "hire" an artist for all the little pictures throughout the book. Each character has a small picture of him/her at the beginning of their chapter, if that makes sense?

You know what, just pm me and we can talk more there! Lol
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬