Based on Click to view
Artist Miavinn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1988

Postby Miavinn » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until August 24th, 2019.
There is a 2-month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username: kamelgirl
    Cat Name: Petalfoot
    Clan: Rimeclan

Description: Black calico with white and copper eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Miavinn on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1888

Postby Sixbane » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:52 am

Username: Sixbane
    Cat Name: Lightpaw (lightskies)
    Clan: Gladeclan

Prompt:
    Lightpaw hasn't had an excessively long life yet, for sure, but she's convinced that she's turned her life around early and will make things better. She lost her family when the clan was traveling. Slowed down by their kits, her and Redpaw were left behind to give them a better chance. She would have perished if she hadn't been found by Gladecan's medicine cat Gravelcry, who brought the two back. Though this was significant, this wasn't what turned her life around. Unlike Redpaw, she was very aware of the abandonment of her family and lashed out at this new clan, refusing to trust them because they'd been betrayed by their old family and Lightpaw was certain they'd do the same as soon as given the chance. She rebelled, she fought, and she threatened them.

But they were still patient and kind with her, and their attempts to offer her a home never faltered. They understood her hurt, and allowed her to work through it. Sure, some of the clan members lashed out here and there, or tried to snap back, but they never turned on her and they tried to accept her regardless. The real turning point came when she was out hunting one day and fell in deep mud, unable to escape. Though her mentor couldn't break her free himself, he called for the aid of their clanmates who rushed to Lightpaw's side, helping her tear free of the sticky muck and helping her as she made her way back home, bedraggled and exhausted, but alive.

That acted as the motive to make her rethink her views on her new clan. They came to her when she needed them, and they could have easily left her there. She didn't change overnight, she still is rather bitter and puttoffish, and is certainly the lone wolf type, but her devotion couldn't be questioned. She jeers at her clanmates in jest, but she'd have their backs all the same.

[327/400]
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:21 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
    Cat Name: Hyacinthshade
    Clan: CreekClan

Prompt:
    Hyacinthshade sat under a tree, a frail and older she-cat laying beside her, coughing heavily. "Sing to me child," the older cat croaked, body shivering at the fever from illness threatened to end her life at any moment. Hyacinthshade, sadness, and grief in her eyes, nodded, started to sing quietly for the female.

"Just close your eyes.
    You'll be alright.
    Come morning life.
    You and I will be safe and sound."

She continued to sing the verse, the older cat's breathing growing quicker and shorter until it stopped altogether.

"I will see you again one day my beloved mother. Stay safe." Hyacinthshade choked, tears rolling down her cheeks before starting to bury the older and dead she-cat.

A turning point in Hyacinthshade's life was when she had to sing her mother to eternal sleep when she died and burying her afterward. It broke the she-cat's heart and she doesn't sing in public anymore after this moment.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:06 am

Username: Ravenwhisper's wish
    Cat Name: Seedthistle
    Clan: WaveClan

Prompt:
    'Hold my hand,' the breeze was whispering. It touched his ear, touched her hand. Maple's eyes were wide with terror. They always seemed so calm. Sensible. So like Pod. Perhaps that was why Seed had stayed so long. Maple loved this life, with their housefolk. But Pod had left. Seed had to follow.

'Come on go,' it called. So Seed followed. He looked away from Maple's clinging gaze. He turned away. Maple's tortured face never left his mind. Never. After that; when he found Pod; he never would forget their sister. Gorgeous, kind Maple.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:22 am

username: kamelgirl
    cat name: petalfoot
    clan: rimeclan

prompt: The forest around her was dim, slimy, and absolutely unfamiliar. Petalfoot looked up at the starless sky and shuddered. "Hello?" she called. "Anyone there? I'm kinda lost, can someone-"

A bush rustled a few feet away. She spun around to face it.

"Put away your claws, kit." A tabby-and-white she-cat melted out of the shadows. "Don't you recognize Starclan when you see them?"

"Starclan!" Awed, Petalfoot straightened up. "Starclan, I - oh!" As the tabby approached, the scar on her neck caught the dim light. Thick cords of ropy tissue overlapped each other, covering nearly a fourth of the cat's neck. It was a wound that would certainly have killed her. Petalfoot stared, unabashed and open-mouthed.

The Starclan cat followed her gaze. "Did you think all our wounds healed when we reached this place? No, child. Some things stay with you forever."

"Oh." Petalfoot tore her gaze away from the scar. "Wait, so why're you visiting me? Why not Eveningstar?"

"Eveningstar has the whole of Starclan's eyes on her." The she-cat's eyes glittered. "But you, child - you are special. I can feel it."

"Special? Oh, no, not me -"

"Is that what others have told you?" she asked. "They wish only to limit you. Ignore them."

Despite herself, Petalfoot's heart soared. She was special - singled out by Starclan itself! "Do I get a prophecy?" she asked. "Or special powers?"

The she-cat smiled. "You are more powerful than you know, Petalfoot. I will train you personally."

Trained by Starclan itself-! No, wait. Stay calm, Petalfoot, stay cool. "This is literally so cool," she said out loud. "Eveningstar is going to be wowed -"

"No!" the she-cat hissed, fur bristling. Petalfoot froze. "That's not necessary," the other cat said, appearing to recover herself. "Eveningstar is busy enough as it is, and I wouldn't want her to become... envious of your gifts."

"Eveningstar wouldn't!" Petalfoot burst out. "She's chill, she's..."

The Starclan cat regarded her with disapproval. Petalfoot faltered. "Be that as it may, I ask that you refrain from telling her. I will meet you tomorrow night in your dreams, Petalfoot. Don't be late."

Petalfoot looked down at her paws, only to see them fading away. I must be waking up, she realized. "Wait!" she called out. "What's your name?"

The Starclan cat smiled, her eyes shadowed. "You may call me Hazelflower." [391/400]

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:41 am

Username: hawkfire102
    Cat Name: Mapleleaf
    Clan: SycamoreClan

Prompt:

Maple crashed through the undergrowth, twigs and barbs tugging at her long fur. Loud barks and snarls can still be heard behind her.

It was supposed to work!

Maple and her friends were working together to lure away a small dog from an alley so that way they could get to the meat-filled dumpster. She just had to lure it away, that was her job. Except there was more than one small dog. Now she had it and a considerably larger dog on her heels and no friends in sight. She thought she could lose them in the twoleg place but the larger one stayed close on her heels. She had no choice but to bolt into the forest and hope she could get some distance to get up a tree.

This wasn't working either. The dog stayed close on her and her lungs stung from running. She couldn't go on much further. She glanced back to see where the dog was when the ground get out from under her paws. She crashed into a stream and she scrambled up a rock desperately. She heard the dog snarl and she closed her eyes.

That was until she heard a loud yowl and the dog whimpering. She whipped her head around to see a grey and white cat clung to the dog's face and furiously batting at it with their hind paws. The dog managed to shake it off and turn tail while the cat stood tall and proud.

She stared at this small cat that was able to scare off that massive dog. They turned and their soft green eyes locked on her. They jumped into the stream and came up next to her.

"You seem like you need a rest. My Clan isn't too far away. You're welcome to stay as long as you want." He said. Maple nodded.

Maybe this would be better for her.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:51 am

Username: Ravendarus
    Cat Name: Rosepetal
    Clan: Echoclan

Prompt:
    The turning point in my life was when I was separated from my sisters and brother and mother. We were born as kittypets and each of us were taken by a different twolegs. Nothing hurt more then losing my sister when she was taken from me, we were so close, my mom called her Feather and my name was Mittens. I was taken soon after but I didn't like kittypet life, I couldn't understand the appeal of growing up alone or going to the bathroom in a box. The food was gross and the toys were okay I suppose but more then anything I wanted to get back to Feather, so I swiftly escaped my prison and and took off on an adventure of a lifetime. I would find my sister again, I was determined to no matter what the cost. It was a long and dangerous journey and I knew it wouldn't be easy but most of all I knew there was no way in the world I would be able to find my sister on my own. I was somewhere I didn't even know, there were monsters and hard ground all over. I traveled for many moons and nights on a perilous quest that started as a journey to find my sister and now was just a fight for survival.

It was a miracle I lived as long as I did, after I turned 24 moons finding my sister became an impossible dream, but still my paws carried me forwards, I don't even know where to, but at this point I was a fierce warrior in my own mind. 26 moons old and I still didn't know where I was but after an encounter with a clan cat I learned of groups of dangerous cats that band together to survive, I had tried to join one but barely made it out with my life... I carried on. 30 moons and I crossed into strange territory where not even two-legs dared to tread. I lived there for the next 9 moons, that was until... the second turn in my life came like a howl in the night, I was tackled down by a band of cats expecting to lose my life that night but a soft voice spoke surprised, "Mittens?" a cat asked, I looked up shocked in surprise as I saw my sister... dreams aren't impossible after all.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:45 am

apologies for the delay in judging, summer took an unexpectedly busy turn.
    congrats to our winner, kamelgirl!

kamelgirl wrote:
    username: kamelgirl
    cat name: petalfoot
    clan: rimeclan

prompt: The forest around her was dim, slimy, and absolutely unfamiliar. Petalfoot looked up at the starless sky and shuddered. "Hello?" she called. "Anyone there? I'm kinda lost, can someone-"

A bush rustled a few feet away. She spun around to face it.

"Put away your claws, kit." A tabby-and-white she-cat melted out of the shadows. "Don't you recognize Starclan when you see them?"

"Starclan!" Awed, Petalfoot straightened up. "Starclan, I - oh!" As the tabby approached, the scar on her neck caught the dim light. Thick cords of ropy tissue overlapped each other, covering nearly a fourth of the cat's neck. It was a wound that would certainly have killed her. Petalfoot stared, unabashed and open-mouthed.

The Starclan cat followed her gaze. "Did you think all our wounds healed when we reached this place? No, child. Some things stay with you forever."

"Oh." Petalfoot tore her gaze away from the scar. "Wait, so why're you visiting me? Why not Eveningstar?"

"Eveningstar has the whole of Starclan's eyes on her." The she-cat's eyes glittered. "But you, child - you are special. I can feel it."

"Special? Oh, no, not me -"

"Is that what others have told you?" she asked. "They wish only to limit you. Ignore them."

Despite herself, Petalfoot's heart soared. She was special - singled out by Starclan itself! "Do I get a prophecy?" she asked. "Or special powers?"

The she-cat smiled. "You are more powerful than you know, Petalfoot. I will train you personally."

Trained by Starclan itself-! No, wait. Stay calm, Petalfoot, stay cool. "This is literally so cool," she said out loud. "Eveningstar is going to be wowed -"

"No!" the she-cat hissed, fur bristling. Petalfoot froze. "That's not necessary," the other cat said, appearing to recover herself. "Eveningstar is busy enough as it is, and I wouldn't want her to become... envious of your gifts."

"Eveningstar wouldn't!" Petalfoot burst out. "She's chill, she's..."

The Starclan cat regarded her with disapproval. Petalfoot faltered. "Be that as it may, I ask that you refrain from telling her. I will meet you tomorrow night in your dreams, Petalfoot. Don't be late."

Petalfoot looked down at her paws, only to see them fading away. I must be waking up, she realized. "Wait!" she called out. "What's your name?"

The Starclan cat smiled, her eyes shadowed. "You may call me Hazelflower." [391/400]

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:15 pm

aah tysm!! i love petalfoot so much and i'm so excited to keep on developing her <33

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me