GITILNETS- Customs by 8RavenPhoenix8

Based on Click to view
Artist 8RavenPhoenix8 [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

GITILNETS- Customs

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri May 31, 2019 12:20 pm

Have a great idea for a Giltilnet that you just have to make a reality? Maybe you keep getting super close to getting a Gitilnet, but you never quite hit the mark. Well, in any case, if you want a custom designed Gitilnet, this is the place to go! As long as you have a custom ticket or enough HMs, you can have an artist create whatever design you wish! You also can make your own Gitilnet if you have a make-your-own ticket.

Info wrote:-You can get custom tickets through events and for doing well in contests for rare Gitilnets. The rarity of the Gitilnet you can create depends on the custom ticket's rarity.
-If you have 3 HMs you can make a standard Gitilnet (0-4 pts), if you have 6 HMs you can make a common Gitilnet (6-10 pts), and if you have 10 HMs you can make an uncommon Gitilnet (12-16 pts). You cannot get rare and extra rare Gitilnets through HMs.
-What artist makes your custom for you depends on what artist has slots open. E.X. if Artist #1 says "I've got two slots open", that means they can make two custom Gitilnets.
-Don't copy a design from another Gitilnet that already exists or from another species. You can add little details you liked from other designs, but you can't copy a whole design or even most of it.
-You can use a make-your-own ticket for a custom if you aren't confident in your ability to draw.
-Make-your-owns must have info boxes.
-The more details, the better!
-Look at the lists of traits and their rarities so you can be sure that your design choices

Custom Form wrote:
Artist:

Username:

Links to HMs or Custom Ticket:

Fire Tail:

Candles:

Fire (Ears and Tail):

Candle Drippings:

Other:

Color pallet:
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets