Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

forever and always // rest in peace otter <3 by chase.

Artist chase. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
330 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

forever and always // rest in peace otter <3

Postby chase. » Tue May 28, 2019 8:52 pm

forever and always kiddo <3

- I've been a bit inactive recently, I lost my cat at five years old very suddenly - I was at my dads when I got the call from my mum that they'd rushed him to the vets because he was struggling to breath and had stopped eating, he had a very enlarged heart and had probably been in pain for awhile bless him. They gave me the choice to either try keep him alive for a few more hours so I could drive back to say goodbye or to just put him down then. Gotta be one of the hardest decisions I've ever made and I just hope he knew how much I loved him <33

- if anyone wants to send/link me any cute cat pictures It'd be greatly appreciated aha <3
    - I'll give ya some pets if you do chose to take the time and show me some catto photos c:

this is my boy if anyone wanted to see a photo <3

edit

Holy heck tysm for the feauture Im sure otter would have loved being on the front page the lil’ attention seeker <33

- another edit:

woah - one over a hundred likes // I’ll make the time today to reply to everyone that’s commented and pm’ed me, i appreciate y’all so much!!
Last edited by chase. on Thu May 30, 2019 1:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: forever and always // rest in peace otter <3

Postby chase. » Tue May 28, 2019 10:39 pm

- if anyone has any cute cat pictures please message me/ post them here - I'll give y'all a pet or two in return <3
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue May 28, 2019 10:42 pm

I have lots of pictures of my cat on Instagram
- link
Rest in peace to your kitty ;A; the art piece is really pretty!
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Tue May 28, 2019 11:06 pm

thank you ! your bab is so beautiful !!

chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue May 28, 2019 11:07 pm

alpha, wrote:
    thank you ! your bab is so beautiful !!

Thank you! He just turned 13 this month c: so he's an old man but I love him to pieces~
- I hope he brightens your day just a little bit~
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Wed May 29, 2019 3:48 am

i'm so sorry! hug your sweet doggie, i hope you feel better soon.

https://i.imgur.com/WtD6upY.jpg
      here's our outside kitty, she's around 8 years old! when we moved into our house, she was our neighbor's outside cat and would hang out around our yard because she had kittens which grew up and started fighting her. we would pet her but not give food, because her owner was our friend and he said they still left food out for her. well a few years ago her owners moved and told us that they could see she really loves being around us and they didn't want her anyway so we could have her! my parents agreed and got her spayed so now she's our kitty permanently! her owners named her kiki
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Wed May 29, 2019 5:12 am

she’s such a babe - tysm for showing me that photo <33
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigen. » Wed May 29, 2019 7:07 am

Im so sorry for your loss! :c I know the pain of losing a beloved furry friend and I wish you well.

I have two kitties currently, Ginger and Hershey. Both are very sweet and loving, though Hershey is super skiddish. And Ginger is a total lap kitty... i actually have a funny story about her.

About 6 years ago I was living with my aunt. I had loss my baby tinkerbell a few years prior and wanted a dog. She said "No i dont want a dog in here but you can have a cat and it has to be a kitten". So I was like "okay I just really want another pet." It was around april and I was with my fiance, then boyfriend, and his family looking for a cat. We went to petco and there was a guy with a crate full of some kittens. I decided I liked the orange one because she was the only one that let me hold her but I wanted to go to other stores to check out some more cats but my fiances mom said no and and to decide here and now. So I got the little kitten and named her Ginger. She was incredibly sickly since they had rescued her from a hoarder and instructed me to give her some medicine. This little kitty was 6 months old but she looked only 4-6 weeks and even her color just hung off of her even on the first notch. Even though I was glad to have a pet again, I was pretry bitter about not getting a dog. Dont get me wrong, I took the best care of this cat and yet she didnt really feel like mine. Until one day, I couldn't find her anywhere in the house. She was an indoor kitty but often stuck out and ran outside. I got really worried and went outside calling her name worrying about everything and anything that could have happenes to her. I remember sitting on the back porch crying, thinking she was gone. I went back inside and thought "Okay Ill try calling out the front door one more time" and as soon as I did I heard her color jingle....right behind me. I turn and she just struted out of the hallway with a huge yawn. Turns out she was just sleeping in a pile of fabric my aunt had and I cursed at her and held her and cried. I never knew how much I loved her til that moment. Now, she's my big fat baby and the sweetest rhing ever.

If you read all that, I hope it cheered you up a bit and I hope you keep cherish memories of you and your baby like that close to your heart. Below are pictures of Hershey and Ginger.

ImageImageImage
Ash | ISTP | Adult
Reigen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PandaBears105 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:09 am

this is so sad but wholesome i can't-

take my cat gif

PandaBears105

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeca17 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:27 am

Unfortunately I don’t have a photo, but, I’ve had quite a few cat babies.

My first true love and cat baby was moggy (original I know, but we didn’t wanna name her because she was very sickly and young & didn’t think she would make it and didn’t want to get overly attached).

Well anyway, my grandparents owned a farm and they regularly just had stray cats turning up to be fed etc, and one day this little white kitten appeared, 3/4 weeks old, full of cat flu, skinny as a rake & no mum to be seen anywhere. Without hesitation (I was 13), I snuck this baby home with me in my coat, she didn’t make a noise, and when we got home my mum was sooo mad, but admitted she didn’t think she’d survive, so she let me have her in a box in the bed and said I’d need to feed her every couple hours, so I did. All night she meeed till I let her sleep under my chin, this went on for weeks, she was slowly improving. We had her for about 6 Years, she was absolutely tiny, she looked like a kitten for all of her life. She actually was taken to the vets (someone took her from our front garden), she had kittens at the time, and the vets saw that, so they just let her out the vets & someone ran her over and paralysed her because they shattered her spine. We found her a couple doors down, still warm at about 6am the next morning. It was horrible because she’d been dragging herself home and she’d almost made it.

I did have her son, but I had to rehome him when I moved as we were being kicked out and couldn’t find a place to rent that allowed pets 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Zeca17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me