Sycamore by puddssoul

Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 17 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sycamore

Postby puddssoul » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:57 pm

My newest Kalon, a gorgeous girl I'm honestly really thrilled to own and excited to expand upon as a character. ;-;

She's a mysterious urban legend who lives in a lovely and spacious brick house in the midst of a bustling town with her plethora of plants. Alone but never lonely, and a bit of a celebrity in plant competitions and plant breeding rings. Rumored to secretly be a famous writer or be hiding another profession to pay for her beloved hobby. Some know her as the "Plant Witch" and think she never existed as a child and has no family to speak of, she merely appeared to be this blessed plant goddess. Her looks and love of gold accessories don't help this rumor. Sycamore loves her plants more than anything in the world, and would save them with her life. She often steals away plants from others when they're not being properly cared for, and cares for them herself with no help. She's even created a greenhouse on her roof to accommodate more plants, complete with automatic sprinklers, humidifiers, and water-proof sprinklers to play music and her soothing voice to all of her sproutlings. She's unbothered by her lack of friends and family, and seems to enjoy spending time alone.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me