The Best Christmas

"The Best Christmas" by Tess826

Dressup entry

The Best Christmas

Postby Tess826 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:27 am

Hello to everyone here!

I'm a teenage girl from the Czech republic.

Don't know where it is? Shame on you!

You have to know that I'm an introvert and I have trouble talking to people. Other than that, I love animals and sports, I do karate, yoga, floorball and I did voleyball and handful of other sports. I like to read, mainly fanfictions (yeah, here's someone with a crush on fictional character), and I write fanfictions myself.
I also like anime and manga, and - as you can see - I'm a big fan of How to train your dragon movies :)

I am that type of person who is active one week in a month and the rest of the year is desperately trying not to drown in real life. So it shouldn't be any surprise that most of my pets are 2013.

I don't trade often, but when I do, I do it as long as someone cancels my trade. I don't get over it really well (even when the person leaves a message why s/he cancelled) and I become a shell and I stop my trades, activity, everything and then I usually disappear from website until I'm confident again.

Oh and from this computer sometimes logs on my sister Kvitka and my cousin kaimared

Tess826 swings in on a vine looking fabulous but ultimately smacks into a tree.
Tess826

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me