WAR || Adopt || #076 by ki-neko animura

Based on Click to view
Artist ki-neko animura [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WAR || Adopt || #076

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:30 am

Warrens Across Regions is an online rabbit ARPG that revolves around major character and world building. Here you will create your own Warren, raise your rabbits and protect what is yours from Elil and rabbit alike. WAR gives you the option of of writing or drawing, so just because you can’t do one or the other does not restrict you. Almost everything in WAR is rolling based. So pray to the Frith for good luck!

WAR #076

In order to win this rabbit you must be at Level 1, not have a founder, or not have a founder in progress

A little white and black rabbit
In order to win this rabbit, give them a personality and goal in life

Ends This Saturday the 9th

Username: BlueRocketMouse
Link to Warren: https://toyhou.se/~world/31020.rabbits-of-rhyzenthal
Rabbit Level: Basic
Rabbit Stats:
Survival: 1
Stamina: 0
Strength: 3
Knowledge: 1
Rabbits name: Eira-rah (This rabbit would be my founder if I won)
Rabbits Gender: Female
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WAR || Adopt || #076

Postby werewolfisms » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:22 pm

Username: Pasito
Link to Warren: Wolfcoast
Rabbit Stats:
Stamina: 1
Strength: 0
Knowledge: 3
Rabbits name: Airy
Rabbits Gender: Doe
Prompt: Airy is a lazy girl, and she knows it. She's dissapointed at herself for how little she does and how much she procrastinates, so her goal is to try and change, to become better than she is.
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueRocketMouse » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:19 pm

Username: BlueRocketMouse
Rabbit Stats:
Prompt: Eira-rah is a brazen and passionate leader. There's no need to guess when it comes to figuring out what she wants; when Eira sets her heart on something, every rabbit in the warren will know. She's not a rabbit used to being disappointed either, so if she expects something from you, you'd best hop to it! Her style of leadership is very hands on, and Eira prefers to be personally involved in as many of her warren's affairs as possible. On top of giving her a little more control over how things are carried out, she also likes that it gives her the opportunity to observe her followers more closely. Eira has an eye for hidden potential and will try to nurture talent where she sees it. Though her standards can be quite high, she pushes every rabbit of Rhyzenthal to be the best they can be.

As El-ahrairah's people once thrived above all the other creatures of the world, Eira seeks to bring a similar age of prosperity to her own people. She wants Rhyzenthal to become a bastion where the strong fight back and even Elil think twice about approaching. This desire for greatness is why Eira has such tough expectations for both herself and her warren; for Rhyzenthal to achieve her vision, they must prove that they have the courage and might to stand their ground. Fear has no place among them if they are to climb their way to the top.
Last edited by BlueRocketMouse on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage.......
deviantART

"Our long bygone burdens,
mere echoes of the spring,
but where have we come,
and where shall we end?
If dreams can't come true,
then why not pretend?"

Characters

......Image Image

BlueRocketMouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellipses » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:33 am

Username: cute but psycho
Link to Warren: Council of the Fallout
Rabbit Stats:
Survival: 2
Strength: 1
Knowledge: 2
Rabbits name: Nowlee
Rabbits Gender: Buck
Prompt: Nowlee is an older rabbit - older than most of those in his warren, in fact. And as he rightfully should be! You see, Nowlee was the original Rah of the Council, back when it was still known as the Warren of Pride. He'd been a great and powerful ruler, and still retains some of those traits to this day. While not the strongest of rabbits, Nowlee is a natural born leader; he can lead an army with his words alone. He's stern, but gentle hearted, and won't refuse help to those in need. While he has many clashing traits with Moorbeck-Rah, he knows his place now, and he knows not to cross her.
Nowlee's goal is simple; he wants to restore peace to his warren, and keep it safe at any cost. Moorbeck-Rah, while a strong leader, is very brash and makes sporadic decisions often. Nowlee can only hope that, as her advisor, he can build this doe into the great leader he once was.
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 pm

Closed for judging
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:58 am

BlueRocketMouse wrote:Username: BlueRocketMouse
Rabbit Stats:
Prompt: Eira-rah is a brazen and passionate leader. There's no need to guess when it comes to figuring out what she wants; when Eira sets her heart on something, every rabbit in the warren will know. She's not a rabbit used to being disappointed either, so if she expects something from you, you'd best hop to it! Her style of leadership is very hands on, and Eira prefers to be personally involved in as many of her warren's affairs as possible. On top of giving her a little more control over how things are carried out, she also likes that it gives her the opportunity to observe her followers more closely. Eira has an eye for hidden potential and will try to nurture talent where she sees it. Though her standards can be quite high, she pushes every rabbit of Rhyzenthal to be the best they can be.

As El-ahrairah's people once thrived above all the other creatures of the world, Eira seeks to bring a similar age of prosperity to her own people. She wants Rhyzenthal to become a bastion where the strong fight back and even Elil think twice about approaching. This desire for greatness is why Eira has such tough expectations for both herself and her warren; for Rhyzenthal to achieve her vision, they must prove that they have the courage and might to stand their ground. Fear has no place among them if they are to climb their way to the top.

Congrats rocket! She sounds like a great leader.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueRocketMouse » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:15 am

Thank you so much! I'm really excited to start building my warren <3
ImageImage.......