Artist mango marmalade,, [gallery]
Time spent 32 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by mikey

kalon re-adopt (PFCFS) winner announced

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:23 pm

prejudice is the third and final kalon i will be re-adopting! for his comp i will be doing a psuedo first-come-first-serve; you must post a completed form (no editing or marking), and this will close after the second post on page 2. any editing of your form (even to fix a link) will disqualify you, and i will close one form later to give someone else a chance to enter.

using a minimum of 100 words (no max), complete the form below;
        Code: Select all
        username;
        name;
        gender;
        what are they smiling for?; you must have at least 100 words

remember, editing your form will disqualify you! good luck!
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon re-adopt (PFCFS)

Postby bark! » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:32 pm

username; Lov-ing
name; Amour "Vixen" stone
gender; Female
what are they smiling for?; They're smiling because... well... they've forgotten why....
Could it be that they no longer have to worry about the schoolwork they had been letting pile up?
or maybe... because they just got their fur cleaned...
no... she remember's now.

Amour smiles wistfully at the photograph between their paws- she would never see her again, not like this, anyway.
The kalon standing beside her in the polaroid was slightly blurred- but she didn't need a clear photo to recognize the love of her life.
She was gone, now.

She was chronically ill, after all- she knew this day would come... but that didn't make it hurt any less.
"I did it... I made it here, my love" tears made a light click sound as they fell from her eyes and landed on the image.
She let the photo blow from her grasp, watching as it made it's way down the iron-scaffolding- "Paris, amour" she whispered, smiling once more towards the sky as she let the memory of her soulmate fly away along with the photo.
π˜πŽπ”'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽπŒπŽπ‘π‘πŽπ–!
------- exo - adult - usa - gamer - artist -------
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:34 pm

username;
      persay
      name;
      quincy | quin
      gender;
      male
      what are they smiling for?;
      Quin just pulled the prank of the century, can you see that smug mug, what else would cause it other than years of planning finally paying off? Well, maybe stealing that cake from the fridge but ya’know,,, anyway quin just turned the world upside down, both figuratively and literally, what? You don’t believe me? Take a look out side and see for yourself. What do you mean nothings changed? Don’t you remember all the massive gloopy aliens that we kept as pets or the bright glowing neon foods that we ate? Hold up, what do you mean this isn’t mars? (100/100)
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:35 pm

username; Thani
name; Appleton
gender; Female
When I visit this orchard, my heart gets happy. I'm in my own little world, walking amongst the apple trees. The smells around me bring me joy. And the taste...oh the taste is magnificent.
They always say the things you grow taste the sweetest.
It's amazing how much one thing can cheer you up for an entore day. Thats what my apples do for me, you see they are like my family. Each tree needs time and care to grow.
And everytime I come to visit to take care of my trees. Whenever I see a new one, growing the delicious red fruit.
It brings a smile to my face.
Because i know I have not let that tree down, i cared for it with all that i could. And I get a delicious snack out of it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──────────────
β”‚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

──── πšŒπšŠπš— πšπšŽπšŽπš• 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš›πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘
text text text text text text text text text text text

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
𝚊 πšœπš’πš–πš™πš•πšŽ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
β€’xdiscord: pudgator.
β€’xdms: open/closed
β€’xplaying:xxxxGW2
β€’xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
β€’xlink here:xxxword
β€’xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── πšŠπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πš‹πšŠπšŒπš” !
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:37 pm

username;
name; sage
gender; female
it's really much more of a bitter smile. She's happy for them, she really is. It's just that... Oh who is she kidding? Sage would give anything to be with that girl right now. Surely she'd be able to treat her better than him?
Sage stopped focusing on that and instead brought her attention to her friend, looking absolutely beautiful as she walked down that aisle. Oh how she wished she was the one waiting for her up there.. but alas fate is far too cruel. (or so she thought) Sage kept that bitter smile plastered onto her face until the ceremony was complete.

Maybe Sage was being selfish? overdramatic? but she couldn't be there any longer. When people started arriving at the reception (I think that's right?? I know nothing about weddings) she excused herself as she wasn't able to stay there any longer. It was too hard. Why couldn't she just be truly happy for her? It's her best friends wedding day for Christ's sake!

She spent a lot more time than she'd like to admit crying in the bathroom of a gas station, but she did end up returning to the reception at a later time. Her friend knew something was up but Sage just played it off as being sick. She congratulated her friend on the marriage and spent the rest of the night socializing with guests.

Fate works in strange ways, because sure enough, Sage began socializing with the kalon who made the cake and they hit it off immediately. Little did she know, that kalon was her future wife.

(I'm sorry, I love sappy love stories, SUe ME)

hal/mikey ; he/him ; lesbian
      kinda inactive - rentry
      β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž Image
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:39 pm

username; Rameiku
name; Aikon
gender; Male
what are they smiling for?; you must have at least 100 words
A smile, dashing, heart-melting, and candid laid on his face prettily.
Why? Was this a necessary smile? No, this smile was not necessary, although, nor was the excessive amount of tea sitting next to him. "What, you thought I wasn't the Tea King?" He had snorted, daintily tapping one of the boxes. "You're dead wrong." He then, reminiscent of a cat, smacks the boxes to the floor. That, made him smile.

Why would he knock his own Tea over, you may ask. Dramatic effect, my friend. Dramatic effect. This guy, Aikon, lives for the dramatics. His life may not be exactly a stage, being the owner of a rather fancy tea shop, but that won't stop him from strutting the runway with a cocky smile.

[125 words]
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon re-adopt (PFCFS)

Postby dvnc » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:40 pm

username; dvnc
name; charlotte
gender; female
they are smiling because she realized her beautiful, alive, heathly, roses aren't dead! yet.
she has not been able to take care of any sort of flowers, for... years. strange.
well, the 1000th time's a charm... right?
in this case, it was!
ah! her reaction. it was priceless. she even cried.
she told her parents, friends, any & all relatives, strangers down the street, neighbors
(everyone was extremely confused by her... intense reaction.) everyone !!
"oh, can you believe it? they didn't die! they. didn't. die!" she exclaimed. so proud, so... full of joy.
after her little 'epiphany', charlotte decided to grow some more plants. try to take care of them.
live in the moment. have hope.
(116/100)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i breathe love & see him everyday,
even though my love's a world away.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Β» β™₯ [bi] - [she/her] Β» β™₯ [pun lover] Β» β™₯ - [mel β™₯] Β»
dvnc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:42 pm

username; Pesagus
name; Aria
gender; Female
what are they smiling for?; Aria is smiling because word has finally gotten around that someone hacked the school computers and put in all Z's for every student. Aria is a pro hacker, and she loves to mess around with people, websites, or even her own school! She's known to play generally harmless pranks, and often times she'll just mess with the coding of a site. For example, there was a time that she flipped all of Wikipedia upside down and changed the language to Klingon! Boy, that was a mess to fix up. She has her own setup in her closet, it's actually quite genius the way it's all put together, and she spends most of her time at home hunched over her keyboard. Aria never gets caught, though many of her peers know of her favorite pastime. If anybody needs a grade changed, they go to her, and she'll fix it for them. Her most recent stunt was definitely the biggest she's done with the school, and she's grinning like an idiot at the fact that it actually worked. Every grade in the book is changed to a 1,000%, which apparently equates to a Z. Looks like everybody's getting into Yale now!

Boosh unless we're friends β™‘ He/him β™‘ Trans/Bi β™‘ ASD β™‘ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
β™‘
Linecook
β™‘
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellifluous » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:44 pm

username; Mellifluous
name; Marriyon
gender; Male
what are they smiling for?;Marriyon carefully made his way past the receptionist of the girls’ dorms, holding on tight to his invisibility cloak. He then trodded carefully down the hall. C023, C024.... finally! C027, his best friend’s dorm. He closed his eyes, whispering a spell before putting his hand on the door and pushing it right through. Oh thank goodness! It worked! He would have hated to set off the alarms again. He’d probably be taken to the headmistress this time. Marriyon quickly rushed to where he knew she kept her backpack, calling forth another spell, this time louder and faster. His ear twitched as he heard footsteps incoming. Crap, the girls were done with their meeting. He looked back at the bag, confident in his planning and once again phased through the door, running past his best friend and making sure to pull on her hair.
β€œOw, what was that?” Solaryne asked, rubbing her head.
β€œUmm.. morning?” The other girls cluelessly responded.
Marriyon waited around the corner for her to enter her dorm and patiently awaited her reaction.
β€œAHHHHHHHH!!!” A loud shriek echoed in the halls.
Solaryne stormed out of her room, her backpack wrapped around her hand, looking almost alive as it’s harmless zipper teeth knawed painlessly on her arm.
β€œMARRIYON!”
Marriyon couldn’t hide his smile as he ran out the front entrance. The prank war continues.

Word count: 225
mellifluous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:45 pm

username; *Starshimmer*
name; Kaede
gender; Male
The young kal hummed to himself as he toiled away at his latest masterpiece, threading various beads one by one. The door chime rang, the young kal giving no acknowledgement to the noise, nor the soft, gentle paw steps that followed, continued to thread beads in a continuous pattern.

"Kaede!" A voice yelled and the young kal's head snapped up from his work, eyes focusing on the source of the voice.

"Oh hey Dahlia!", the young kal responded back, forgetting about his work momentarily. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm came to check up on you since it's been 2 days since I last heard from you." The brown kal huffed in frustration. Kaede mumbled some sort of apology, his attention still half absorbed by the project. Dahlia pouted, "Kae, you can't toil away in here forever, you gotta get out! You have to live life!" Kaede only shrugged in response.

"I am perfectly content to sit here and continue working.", Kaede replied, concentrating as he placed one last bead on the strand, before securing a fastener on the end. "You like?" He asked, as he held up the necklace to show his friend. Dahlia squealed in response, which drew a satisfied grin from Kaede.
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me