One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

MYO comp wip

Postby QueenAxolotl » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:41 am

Username: NurseGlowButt
Number of Customs you already own: 2
Artist Choice: yugi
MYO Ticket: Teir 3
Add-on: roaming rare.
Mutations: cloud tufts(r), slit eyes(r), smooth horns(uc), ear edit(uc), major mane(r), lion mane(uc)
Name: Lucifer
GFBP: male
Physical Description: ram horns where the tips look like molten lava seeping through dark rock, mane is primarily dark red with accents of oranges, brighter red, and yellows, looking kind of like embers or the fins of a beta fish. Inside the curse Mark's shaped like eyes in circles on his hip/flank, has darkness and veins around it

Personality: constantly angry and full of hurt and anguish after the loss of his wife and child, but with that pain and hatred in his heart, he uses as cold hard determination to be able to destroy the one who crushed his life, and to help rebuild his kingdom
Who are they? What role do they fill in your viscet world? :
Lucifer was once a kindly king that ruled with fairness and and justice, beloved by all, especially by his wife and daughter. Lucifer was also a wonderful father and husband who adored his wife and daughter, but one fateful day, a wicked queen from Tenebras, had declared war against Lucifer's peaceful kingdom. The queen had nearly obliterated all of Lucifer's kingdom, killing Lucifer's family, and giving him a horrible curse that makes him beastly, and only a strong, druid can cure him. During the day, he rules his kingdom, trying desperately to rebuild and recapture the home he once knew and loved, and at night, he hunts for the the last few members of the endangered druids to cure him
Extras:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage