Renswick Brunsniggle by Artwork-Is-Key

Based on Click to view
Artist Artwork-Is-Key [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Renswick Brunsniggle

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:58 am

I was given permission to use one of my Labs to redesign my RU. This guy got approved this morning, so now I'm posting him. <333

Keyoto-TheFox wrote:
⛧ ⛧̵͉͔̘̓͒͜ ̴̖͙̳̔̆̓☠̸̱̀ ̴͈͉̭̯̣̂ψ̸͖̼̤̐̀͐̿ ̶̡̈́̌☠̵̡̫̤͔͓̲͋̍̏͌̃͒ ̴̳̍͝☠̴̮͕̍̄͜ ̴̗͕̟̦̝̉̊̿͝R̸͎͖̉̉͐ê̸̡̱̘̓̂́̽͠n̸̥̳̟̬̥̳̎͋̅̍͝s̵̜̃͋̈́͗̏͠w̷̨̹̬͖̪͋͆̑i̶̪͑̇̉̄̇͐ć̴͍̓̅͘͝k̷̭͕̫̙̭͋ ̷̢̣̗̋̿͐̌̒͝Ḇ̷̬͈̟̱̓͑̂̓͋r̶̖͌̊̀̽͘͜͠u̶͉̪̯̤͌͌̀͒̊̕n̷̞̳͖̥̺̊ś̸̹̹̍͗̋n̵̞̓̊i̶̡͍̠̘͎̙͌̉͋̄͝ǵ̸̰͔͚̞̋̈͜g̶̪̎͊̒͊͂͑ļ̸̛͉͖̬͙̒̍͊̐ë̵̬̺̳̊͌̋͜͠ ̶̰̫͕̟̰́a̴̞̪̜̍n̵͖̙̮̹̦̭̅̋̋̀͘d̶̟̰̔̓͝ ̸̧̩͈̯̝͉̿͑̌̉̂Ë̴͚̿́f̶̘̣̗͌͌͊ȓ̸̢̡̡̥̺̩̀̊͊͝i̶̲̥͂̊s̶̳̪̜̲̏̊̚ͅč̶̞̙͖́̔̇̓́ȩ̸̠̟̈́͆t̶̨̮͎̾̎̆͜š̶̩̮̈́̌̒͜ ̶̨̥̗̱̅́ͅ☠̵̧̗̠̘̼̪͆͘ ̷̧̛̝̣̝͎̖͒͐̒͊⛥̵͉̑͋ ̶̡͈̭̹̿́̅̆̄☠̵̡̐͗͐ ̴̹͖̋̎ͅ☠̶̢̬͓̕͠ ̶̳̖͎̽̂͆͆͗͑͜ψ̸͉̬̞͌̓͋͠ ⛧

Username ;
Keyoto-TheFox

Name ;
Renswick 'Ren' Brunsniggle

Gender ;
Male

Spooky Ornament ;
Renswick created the ornament himself, though he will never testify to that, as he can't remember doing so.
He calls it his friend..."Efriscets."

Theme Songs (Extra #1) ;
Nightmare - Set It Off
Partners In Crime -Set It Off

The Curse of Efriscets (Extra #2) ;
As a child, Renswick was quiet and obedient, seen to be the most well-behaved child in the community of Feather Boas.
However, it was all a haze. Ever since he can remember, Ren has had a friend by him, a friend that has twisted his mind
and shown him the light in the darkness. Efriscets, a demonic soul that has clung to Renswick throughout his life, has
ultimately cursed Ren's life. In the beginning of his life, Renswick was only quiet and obedient because Efriscets hadn't
yet created a terror within Ren's mind, but instead lying in wait while promising Ren that he was his friend and he would
do anything for him. Ren knew from the beginning that only he could see Efriscets, only he could hear him..yet that didn't
stop him from becoming close, too close in fact, that eventually, his mind had become twisted. Efriscets is not a murder,
nor will he make Ren one, but he finds it fun to torture the mind, to cause fear, to control another. So, in turn, he uses
Renswick to do the same to those around him. To the community, Renswick is a crazy boa, one who is constantly watched
out of fear of becoming dangerous. To Ren, his mind is too twisted to see the wrong in his twisted actions. During the
Christmas holidays is when Efriscets is the worst, for those are the times with boas are happiest. He, using Renswick,
created fear in over 200 children one christmas by having him dress up as a demonic figure, perhaps Krampus, to put fear
into the holidays rather than cheerfulness. Because of this, Renswick was almost cast out of the community, but the fear
of never knowing where he was at all times vs knowing that he was at least near was much worse, so the community has
instead, started keeping their eye on Renswick entirely.

The outfit of Krampus: He wore the skull of a goat with a necklace full of feather boa front paws(don't worry...they
weren't real. He made them all), a cape made from raven and crow feathers, carried a reaper's sickle, along with
miscellaneous small skulls and bones on his legs, arms, and around his tail. He entered the homes of many throughout the
Christmas Eve night.

Moodboard (Extra #3) ;

⛧ ⛧̵͉͔̘̓͒͜ ̴̖͙̳̔̆̓☠̸̱̀ ̴͈͉̭̯̣̂ψ̸͖̼̤̐̀͐̿ ̶̡̈́̌☠̵̡̫̤͔͓̲͋̍̏͌̃͒ ̴̳̍͝☠̴̮͕̍̄͜ ̴̗͕̟̦̝̉̊̿͝R̸͎͖̉̉͐ê̸̡̱̘̓̂́̽͠n̸̥̳̟̬̥̳̎͋̅̍͝s̵̜̃͋̈́͗̏͠w̷̨̹̬͖̪͋͆̑i̶̪͑̇̉̄̇͐ć̴͍̓̅͘͝k̷̭͕̫̙̭͋ ̷̢̣̗̋̿͐̌̒͝Ḇ̷̬͈̟̱̓͑̂̓͋r̶̖͌̊̀̽͘͜͠u̶͉̪̯̤͌͌̀͒̊̕n̷̞̳͖̥̺̊ś̸̹̹̍͗̋n̵̞̓̊i̶̡͍̠̘͎̙͌̉͋̄͝ǵ̸̰͔͚̞̋̈͜g̶̪̎͊̒͊͂͑ļ̸̛͉͖̬͙̒̍͊̐ë̵̬̺̳̊͌̋͜͠ ̶̰̫͕̟̰́a̴̞̪̜̍n̵͖̙̮̹̦̭̅̋̋̀͘d̶̟̰̔̓͝ ̸̧̩͈̯̝͉̿͑̌̉̂Ë̴͚̿́f̶̘̣̗͌͌͊ȓ̸̢̡̡̥̺̩̀̊͊͝i̶̲̥͂̊s̶̳̪̜̲̏̊̚ͅč̶̞̙͖́̔̇̓́ȩ̸̠̟̈́͆t̶̨̮͎̾̎̆͜š̶̩̮̈́̌̒͜ ̶̨̥̗̱̅́ͅ☠̵̧̗̠̘̼̪͆͘ ̷̧̛̝̣̝͎̖͒͐̒͊⛥̵͉̑͋ ̶̡͈̭̹̿́̅̆̄☠̵̡̐͗͐ ̴̹͖̋̎ͅ☠̶̢̬͓̕͠ ̶̳̖͎̽̂͆͆͗͑͜ψ̸͉̬̞͌̓͋͠ ⛧

Story to be used elsewhere. ^ ^

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me