Shadow Flit #261 by dutch.

Based on Click to view
Artist dutch. [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shadow Flit #261

Postby dutch. » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:18 pm

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

Unedited!

Ngl this one's hard for me to get rid of :'))

To win this flitz, come up with a concept for them! 300 word limit, ends on January 10th!
Remember that you can only win 4 flitz per month!

username;
name;
concept;
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flit #261

Postby Deercan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:13 am

username; Deercan
name; Jess (she/her)
concept;

The sound of cheerful laughter and the smell of freshly baked cookies filled the air. The bright colours of toys, and the more colourful assortment of young flittlings is what Jess saw everyday. The content, happy go lucky flit worked at the local Daycare, taking care of young flittlings while their parents were away at work. Many flitz her age would not be able to stand the constant noise that Jess had to experience on a daily basis. But, no worries, as Jess was hardworking, and was used to the challenge. In fact, many would call her an expert! Cleaning up paint and food spills, dealing with the small but almost never-ending fights that occurred, making meals, and keeping track of children was no easy job.

Jess did not only run a Daycare by herself, but was also a writer! Somehow, the busy flit found time to write detailed novels, but more often, journals. She enjoys writing about her job running the Daycare, and has actually written seven hardcover, 500 page journals about her daily life. Many pictures can be found in these journals of her and the flittlings, and splatters of paint and dirty paw prints can be found among the pages at random, bringing more life into her books. She plans to publish them one day, to share her wonderful true stories with other flitz who are hoping for a little 'adventure' or two now and then.

You may think that she has a perfect life, but there is one major detail that she hates ever so. Each day, she has to leave the Daycare and go back home for the night. As much as she loves the rest, her heart always waits for the next day, and the exciting adventures of running a Daycare.

~297/300 words~
Last edited by Deercan on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:45 am

username;
Erwin Smith

name;
Ralph

concept;

Ralph has an interesting personality. Full of ideas. Full of imagination. He's been this way since he was a flitling. Many thought his ideas were weird and teased him for being different. Many of the flitlings in his class were of singular or two colors. He seemed to be an outcast with his multiple colors and designs. Many called him a chalkboard and said that he must have sounded awful when he spoke because a chalkboard sounds bad when you scratch it. For these reasons, Ralph doesn't speak much. He used to hate being called a chalkboard. But one day, he had one of his brilliant ideas. In the center of town many years later, Ralph secretly set up a large chalkboard, decorated with his patterns and markings. Like a community post board. He never revealed his identity. Flits of all ages simply loved and adored the designs on the chalkboard and began to draw their own designs based off of the ones already there.

Finally, Ralph publicly showed what he had been hiding almost all his life. His design and pattern. He received praise and became known as a town celebrity. He works with the community and shares his ideas and imagination with the others in various ways. Reading, writing, drawing. Things he shares with his community. Now, when Ralph is called a chalkboard, he no longer thinks it a bad thing. But as a gesture that he is beautiful and full of life.

[245/300]
Last edited by Senbonzakura on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poplar » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:00 am

username; Poplar
name; Zero
concept; Zero has always been a lover of the old timey arcades/roller rinks. He loves the atmosphere, he loves the games, and he loves the others he meets. So when he got the chance to buy one, he immediately took it. But little did he know what he was getting into. Let's just say, running one is a lot different than going to one.

He's a stressed little flit, who now is getting a taste of reality as to why this roller rink was so cheap. And what happened to the games he loved? Instead of pacman he has fruit ninja.

But despite this, Zero is trying his best to make this place a real hangout. He's just a little too old to related to the "hip" teens, and just a bit too young to understand what the parents who come with are talking about. And he still doesn't understand taxes.
I'm Sorin! I use they/xe/it/he pronouns! I haven't been on this site in a while but may be getting back into it :)
Poplar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:55 am

good luck everyone!!
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:54 am

Deercan wrote:
username; Deercan
name; Jess (she/her)
concept;

The sound of cheerful laughter and the smell of freshly baked cookies filled the air. The bright colours of toys, and the more colourful assortment of young flittlings is what Jess saw everyday. The content, happy go lucky flit worked at the local Daycare, taking care of young flittlings while their parents were away at work. Many flitz her age would not be able to stand the constant noise that Jess had to experience on a daily basis. But, no worries, as Jess was hardworking, and was used to the challenge. In fact, many would call her an expert! Cleaning up paint and food spills, dealing with the small but almost never-ending fights that occurred, making meals, and keeping track of children was no easy job.

Jess did not only run a Daycare by herself, but was also a writer! Somehow, the busy flit found time to write detailed novels, but more often, journals. She enjoys writing about her job running the Daycare, and has actually written seven hardcover, 500 page journals about her daily life. Many pictures can be found in these journals of her and the flittlings, and splatters of paint and dirty paw prints can be found among the pages at random, bringing more life into her books. She plans to publish them one day, to share her wonderful true stories with other flitz who are hoping for a little 'adventure' or two now and then.

You may think that she has a perfect life, but there is one major detail that she hates ever so. Each day, she has to leave the Daycare and go back home for the night. As much as she loves the rest, her heart always waits for the next day, and the exciting adventures of running a Daycare.

~297/300 words~

Sorry for the late closing! I should be back on my normal schedule of posting a ton of adopts tomorrow, been away visiting family :'))
Winner! ♥
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:59 am

ahhh thank you so much!!! I'll take good care of her!! <33
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:04 pm

Congrats to the winner.
Last edited by katsue on Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed negative comment.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me