Ask Me ; Question(s) #1 by Artwork-Is-Key

Based on Click to view
Artist Artwork-Is-Key [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ask Me ; Question(s) #1

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:14 am

I apologize for my bad handwriting! Btw, it is hard to draw in oekaki when I don't have my lovely brush in PS. ;^;

ethium wrote:
uh just a giant stockpile of questions feel free to pick
and choose which ones you'd like to answer or answer
none of them that's chill too lol

- what is your favorite animal? if you have one C:
- do you have any favorite movie(s) or show(s)? No idea m8....
- your favorite color and why?
- how long have you been drawing? do you have any tips?
- do you have a favorite celebrity or just person in general?

I only really answered a few of these but....

- Favorite animal...is hard to answer. I'm very unsure what my favorite is anymore. I really like Foxes, Pandas, deer, red pandas, and kinkajous, I think?

- My favorite color always changes! Currently, it is Purple..it just feels very calming and relaxing. My last one was green. xD

- Digitally, I've officially been drawing since late 2011..but I guess I found some things I played around with in PaintShop from 2007..but..it wasn't true drawing then...I was playing with shapes. xD Generally, I believe I've been drawing for around 12 or so years??? Maybe? My advice: Never give up on yourself no matter how hard things are at the time. This goes for everything, but it is never a fun thing to hear how someone hates their art when really..they shouldn't. Believe in yourselves, guys.

- My favorite person that isn't in my life would probably be Taka from One Ok Rock. I love his voice, his personality, everything. and gosh, I can't get enough of his music.

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me