Artist rain, [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Clockwork (Pillowtails)

Postby rain, » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:00 pm

What is a Pillowtail?
A Pillowtail is a Puma like creature with horns and an EXTREMELY fluffy tail, and best of all, they come in both sleek and extra fluffy varieties! They are passionate creatures and very loving; if you don't love them they'll make you love them!! They are able to go in freezng weather and are very nice too all animals, and may even gain enough love and respect for a certain animal or creature to befriend them as a pet, and if their bond is so strong they can communicate with each other. They come in many shapes, colors and sizes! So keep and eye out for these lovable fluffballs as they are now released into our world to spread happiness and love!

[ rarity ]
      [nr] weight edit (plump), heterochromia
      [c] tail fluff, pupil edit, tooth edits
      [uc] tongue edits, stitching, fur edits, ear edits
      [r] horn edits, halos, tail edits, goo.

x
x
x
x
x

This is what we call the result of a completely random generator including over half of the PT edits.
To win this PT, tell me what their favorite time of day is, and why.

Prettying up is allowed, with unlimited extras.

This ends at the top of page 2, or on Jan. 5th !

Code: Select all
username:
pillowtail name:
pillowtail gender:
prompt:
extras:
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clockwork (Pillowtails)

Postby cas:3 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:04 pm

username:Mango Inu
pillowtail name:Patches
pillowtail gender:Female
prompt:idk
My favorite time of the day is the night time because that is when everyone else in my house is asleep and it is nice and quiet, these people are often really loud at daytime and i am also a night owl.
Last edited by cas:3 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cas:3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:34 am

username: ruethefangirl 🕒 pillowtail name: Kavita 🕒 pillowtail gender: Female

What is your favorite time of day and why?

"A favorite time of day... but, how can you simply choose?" She mutters. "The time when everything is still and as dark as a raven, when only monsters lurk? Or the time of innocence and peaceful bliss after one wakes in the morning? The time of day that the sun is at its highest and everything seems balanced for one moment? The time when vibrant colors paint the sky? Or the time when- oh, I simply do not know. They are all my favorite. I cannot choose one specifically. That would not be fair to me...or to them."

Them? What do you mean?

"You know. The clocks... tik, tok, tik, tok, tik, tok. They judge you sometimes. The numbers. The hands. They know. And they mock you because you are ignorant and you cannot see how they move. Do you not know that when you need time, it slips... slips through your fingers... away, away, tiktoktiktok. And when you don't... time is slow like syrup, tik...tok. But you will forget what I've told you. Time doesn't allow you to know the truth."

If you ask her what time it is...

Known for speaking about time as if it is a real being, Kavita is the "crazy clock Pillowtail." Whenever someone asks what time it is, she has to tell them. Even if she's in the middle of a conversation, or even if they aren't even speaking directly to her. She can't help it. Back when she was a child, she was less... odd and aloof. But she sort of snapped after being tormented by her peers. "What time is it? What time is it now? Do you have the time? Hey, Kavita, how long until we leave this class?" It was okay at first because no one was aware that she wasn't just saying the time to be helpful. However, after they discovered that she was forced to say it no matter what, some began using it against her. They'd ask what time it was repeatedly and laugh at her helplessness because even as she tried to walk away they kept asking. As she would say, "tick tock, they broke the clock."

...She'll have to tell you

Kavita can be confusing and somewhat of an annoyance to talk to because she always has multiple things on her mind and she flits between ideas. Just spit it out, right? But she has a terrible time focusing, combined with the fact that she gets even more flustered when she's rushed by other people. She can also be pretty vague. She's not someone that you'd want to ask for directions from. But if you're interested in clocks/time? That's the one topic Kavita can focus on without her mind drifting to something else. Occasionally, Kavita will admit that it's exhausting to be "a slave to time" because she believes that she knows secrets that only "they" will tell her.

Tick, tick, tock. Let's talk about clocks.

Moodboard: click {Warning: There's a flashy gif at the bottom}
Art: click
Song: Gasoline by Halsey

Kavita's house:
-built in the shape of a circle
-center has a large clock embedded into the floor,
can be heard ticking throughout the house
-it's the only clock that can be seen on that floor
-the rooms all lead/open up into the center where the clock is
-Kavita keeps it very neat, almost so neat that it seems un-lived in
-the basement is actually a big mess, although no one else knows that.

"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."

Kavita's only friend is a Pillowtail named Amaris. They aren't exactly bffs. Sometimes they go weeks without talking, but they are there for each other when they need it. Amaris and Kavita both understand what it's like to be broken down and taken advantage of. Each knew that the other was struggling but they stayed out of it for fear of making it worse, only to end up talking when Amaris finally broke and need help dealing with what she'd done.

Tick. The Pillowtail treads lightly across the floor. Tock. She reaches for a glass from the kitchen cabinet. Tick. Everything is silent... until the phone rings and she jumps. Tock. The glass slips and falls to the ground. Tick, Tock, Ti- C r a s h. The glass shatters. She stares down at the mess she made for a moment - tick - before reaching to answer the phone. "Amaris?" She says. Tick...Tock. "Kavita," The other Pillowtail replies shakily. Tick...Tock. "I think I just... they attacked me and I didn't know what to do and they're not moving... can you help?" Amaris asks. Kavita doesn't even bat an eye. "Sure," She says. She leaves the broken glass on the floor as she goes to take care of a totally different mess.

ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:15 pm

closed!!

gotta give this one to ruethefangirl ! you put a lot of effort and detail into your form, and i loved reading all of it! congrats!
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:42 pm

thank you! c:

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c: