Based on Click to view
Artist Chimericect [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Shadow Flitz #234

Postby Chimericect » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:49 am

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

FCFS since not a ton of people are entering the competitions, I just wanted to get at least my 4 out for the month /)w(\
Code: Select all
[b]Username ||[/b]
[b]Name ||[/b]
[b]How many Flitz you've won this month ||[/b]
[b]100 word or more personality ||[/b]

Requirements ||
    - Completed form
    - No extras
Ends || First person with a completed form
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flitz #234

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:56 am

Username || Legolas The Elf
Name || Rediro
How many Flitz you've won this month || 0
100 word or more personality || Rediro is a huge sweetheart, and will attempt to give veryone he meets hugs or presents. It makes him incredibly popular with little kids, but many adults think he is trying to be extra or is a little over bearing. Rodiro also believes strongly in everything that he believes in, and will launch into long winding speeches about it if someone asks, whoch can be very annoying. Rodiro tries not to attach himself to any Flit, worrying that if he gets to close and they get hurt, he will feel at fault. However, this fails a lot and he has quite a few friends, even if some of them think he is annoying.

(113 words)
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lies With Needs » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:08 am

Aa what a cutie!! Congrats dude!! <33
mostly inactive, much love <3
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:25 am

Legolas The Elf wrote:Username || Legolas The Elf
Name || Rediro
How many Flitz you've won this month || 0
100 word or more personality || Rediro is a huge sweetheart, and will attempt to give veryone he meets hugs or presents. It makes him incredibly popular with little kids, but many adults think he is trying to be extra or is a little over bearing. Rodiro also believes strongly in everything that he believes in, and will launch into long winding speeches about it if someone asks, whoch can be very annoying. Rodiro tries not to attach himself to any Flit, worrying that if he gets to close and they get hurt, he will feel at fault. However, this fails a lot and he has quite a few friends, even if some of them think he is annoying.

(113 words)

Congrats nwn <33
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:57 am