The Raven

"The Raven" by FANTASIIIA

Dressup entry

The Raven

Postby FANTASIIIA » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:24 pm

Gahh- There is so many things I LOVE about the Raven.
Raven was always my favourite out of all pets. There is many reasons, but the biggest one is probably since, I ADORE Ravens & Crows. They are magnificent birds! There is so many amazing things about them, and the Raven was always my favourite since it is indeed a representation of a Raven, and a black dog, which I love to death! [ You can tell that I am obsessed because I collect any pet on CS that is somehow Raven/crow related ] In captivity, ravens can learn to talk better than some parrots. They also mimic other noises, like car engines, toilets flushing, and animal and birdcalls! Ravens are one of the smartest animals! In the wild, ravens have pushed rocks on people to keep them from climbing to their nests, stolen fish by pulling a fishermen’s line out of ice holes, and played dead beside a beaver carcass to scare other ravens away from a delicious feast.
If a raven knows another raven is watching it hide its food, it will pretend to put the food in one place while really hiding it in another. Since the other ravens are smart too, this only works sometimes. Ravens & Crows also have funerals! When a crow dies, other crows are often observed gathering around and making a lot of loud noise - much like humans. Isn't this already telling just how much amazing these birds are? I never stopped craving for the Raven Dog, and probably never will. They can act like little dogs too! Have you ever tried to make a crow go on it's back and pet it like a dog on the belly while the crow goes "Caw!! <3", they just love belly rubs! Or have you seen them play in the snow? It's just like human children! They just take a piece of board and slide down on snowy roofs!

Even my favourite character is a friend of crows, maybe you don't know the Fire Emblem, but if you do! Then hey, nice to meet cha! He is also obsessed with crows that always gather around him! I hope to get a real crow/raven one day.

WELL NOW YOU KNOW WHY IT WAS MY MAJOR DREAMIE FOR SO LONG. I'M STILL THANKFUL FOR THE USER THAT GAVE HIM TO ME!

FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Raven

Postby Laced » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:28 am

This is so cute

𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓼
♥♥
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓭𝓾𝓵𝓽
♥ ♥ ♥
Laced

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoomyPanda » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:43 am

I love the colors in this dress-up! So Autumn-y :D :D :D
"So when walking, walk with our whole being. When sitting, sit with our whole being. When standing, stand with our whole being.
When speaking, truly be there. Speak with the whole of our being."
DoomyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FANTASIIIA » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:33 am

DoomyPanda wrote:I love the colors in this dress-up! So Autumn-y :D :D :D