Artist lunar-lynx [gallery]
Time spent 17 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

plumerian #42 - readoption - winner announced

Postby lunar-lynx » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:24 pm

crutchie_ wrote:
    ♞| username: crutchie_
    ♞| name: Chester (bc it's a cute name mmmm)
    ♞| gender: male
    ♞| short personality: Chester has a large personality that often gets him into trouble He's a total extrovert and loves being around people and is always the first to strike up a conversation. However that conversation will go on and on for infinity until his mate or one of his children drags him away. You know the joke about the mom talking in the store for hours on end: Chester in a nutshell. Also, he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. He is notorious for loud opinions that have led to heated conflict (note: Wal-Mart, August 2nd, battle over dress dilemma that died two hundred years ago) in the oddest places. He stands very firm in any sort of belief, be it political or otherwise, and will not go down without a fight. Finally, Ches is a devoted family man. He loves his husband and children more than life itself. (149/150 bc I have no self control ^^')
    ♞| fav. quote ❝So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.❞ -F. Scott Fitzgerald (The Great Gatsby)
Last edited by lunar-lynx on Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: plumerian #42 - readoption

Postby ℋoney » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Username - (ωнιѕρєя)
    Name - nestor
    Gender - cis male
    Short Personality - a negative word has never come from nestor's mouth and its a doubt one ever will. a half glass full is all he sees and that will never change. he isn't someone to run around spreading positivity, his preference is to keep his happiness to himself. he has taken a lot of time to care for himself and learn who he is and with that he learned to love himself along with that makes him upset and happy. he stays away from what upsets him and surrounds himself that makes him feel content. that means taking a ride on his bike to the coffee shop, grabbing his regular milky espresso, sitting with the newspaper only to flip to the comics to get his morning laugh. constantly feeling content with his life is what he shoots for, and there have been rare days where he hasn't fulfilled his every day goal.
    [150]

Fav. Quote - “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” - jim rohn
Last edited by ℋoney on Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:36 pm

marking just to watch c:

i missed seeing ya around! i should draw vivian and ahri together sometimes <3
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 pm

FARID
    Username - Diamond Sapphire
    Name - Farid
    Gender - Male

Short Personality -The odd one out, really. Fitting in? Never really interested him -- why not be
    special why you're at it? Sports teams and clubs, he never truly felt all that welcome. Known to a
    be a bit tricky and odd at times, though he's usually rather calm and collected, with minimal pat-
    ience and being a stubborn donkey.

He's always admired fairytales, but after reading them over and over, and able to speak the words
    without looking at the pages, Farid has developed the love of and re-imagining and recreating them,
    making them his own; Farid commonly will get irritated if you tamper with his creations. Fawning
    over the idea of becoming a storybook writer, he spends his sleep deprived hours trying to get ahold
    of all his loose pages.

(Oh -- yeah. Those glasses he wears? They're fake.)

Fav. Quote - "If you fall, I'll be there." - The Floor
Last edited by womp womp on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark! » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Username: H a u n t.
      Name: Samuel "Sammy" Hunt
      Short Personality: Sammy is quite the interesting soul! Being colorblind doesn't keep him from enjoying life to the best of his abilities- even if it's all shades of grey! He sees color as a weakness- he needs to focus on his work before anything else... not seeing the beauty life may- or may not- have to offer is only a minor inconvenience. Samuel works as a freelance "inventor"- hold up, you mean you've never heard of them? Well, good- because he's the first! Ever needed a gadget to give you a massage while you're in the pool? Check out his custom float! What about a machine that can feed you soups or cereal while you use your hands for other means? He's created it! Custom orders are how he makes a living- but that doesn't mean it isn't his favorite thing to do!
      Fav. Quote:"Accident is the name of the greatest of all inventors" - Mark Twain.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖!
------- exo - adult - usa - gamer - artist -------
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:01 pm

antique res
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:21 pm

Username: Micki.
Name: Charles Chester Carter III, "Carter, Chester"
    » prefers going by his last name, Carter, but his family calls him Chester
Short Personality:
    soft, gentle, calm. eerily patient. always happy and optimistic. great at giving advice. enjoys new experiences and adventures. big on hiking, but doesn't like most outdoor activities much. shy around strangers, warms up quickly. incredibly outgoing and charismatic around people he knows. seems very wise and sophisticated, especially at first, but he's generally just a sweet goofball. looooooooves succulents, dreams of owning a plant nursery. secretly a giant nerd, loves comics. obsessed with batgirl and space comics tbh. highkey loves lizards, owns 10 green anoles, 6 bearded dragons, 4 chameleons and 3 leopard geckos. books are one of his favorite things, libraries are his happy place. loves home improvement and DIY projects, but a lot of them end up left unfinished. likes to paint, not great at it though. grew up in a well-off, sophisticated family, influences him some: has kinda expensive taste, likes classical music, plays piano pretty well. (150 words)
Fav. Quote: "Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light."
Last edited by Micki. on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups