Anxolot Adopt #2 by Baconcat Creations

Based on Click to view
Artist Baconcat Creations [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Anxolot Adopt #2

Postby Baconcat Creations » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:08 am

A more aquatic Anxolot adopt this time! They have rare fin ears!

This is simply a name to adopt again, give me the gender, name, and a bit about them if you'd like. Not required though.

Ends August 15th (4 days)
Baconcat Creations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Anxolot Adopt #2

Postby legolas the elf » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:46 am

Username: MIstyleaf - she
Name: Finnigan (or Finn for short)
Bio: Finn is a lone Axo, who was abandoned by his group when a Red Tide came, and he had a hurt paw. He couldn't swim well and was told to stay behind because he would hamper his group and cause them to get killed. However, Finn made it to the beach and passed out there. When he awoke, he was glad to see he had survived the Red Tide. After it was over, he went to a local healer and the healer helped take care of Finn until his paw was fixed. Finn then roamed the sees alone. Whenever a pack offered him a place, he refused, scared that his past experiences would be relived. He is happy, now, roaming the seas, and hopes to discover new things.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SparkzTheShinx » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:55 am

Username: SparkzTheShinx
Name: Azul
Personality: Azul is a shy creature who doesn’t particularly like hanging around others. Too many animals makes him nervous, and humans scare him. He enjoys swimming much more than walking. Azul usually displays a calm demeanor, but always has a hint of fear tainting his day. He is extremely paranoid.
Extra: This peculiar animal was found lurking by the beach. The locals called him ‘Monstruo Azul’, which is how the animal decided upon his name. Since he was a pup, Azul wandered his beach at night, running for the water whenever any other animal showed it’s presence. Azul never learned to speak, so he communicates with clicks and barks.

(If I were to get him, he would be added to my story found here and I would spice his bio up more [feel free to read their bios to see what kind of story he would be incorporated into!])
SparkzTheShinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gryphus. » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:12 pm

Username: Griffenmaster
Name: Cascade
About: Cascade(waterfall) was born in a waterfall in a forest where it was green all around she has a trait for anything in nature the sky the ground and the earth around she loves to swim around with her friends and also loves to collect seashells and other treasures.

Imagecall me bear :3 !!
I AM elation !!

gryphus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baconcat Creations » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:38 am

Mistyleaf - she wrote:Username: MIstyleaf - she
Name: Finnigan (or Finn for short)
Bio: Finn is a lone Axo, who was abandoned by his group when a Red Tide came, and he had a hurt paw. He couldn't swim well and was told to stay behind because he would hamper his group and cause them to get killed. However, Finn made it to the beach and passed out there. When he awoke, he was glad to see he had survived the Red Tide. After it was over, he went to a local healer and the healer helped take care of Finn until his paw was fixed. Finn then roamed the sees alone. Whenever a pack offered him a place, he refused, scared that his past experiences would be relived. He is happy, now, roaming the seas, and hopes to discover new things.

Yours! Enjoy ❤
Baconcat Creations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me