Based on Click to view
Artist -Austria [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Winter Spirit

Postby -Austria » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Y'all go crazy, Imma make this one a raffle! Ends on the morning of the 7th! And if you make an extra, you are eligible for another raffle entry!

Code: Select all
Username:
Pillowtail name:
Dislikes:
Bio:

I hope all you peeps like this one :)
Closing my account! I'm not accepting any more trades since it took hours to go through them all, sorry. The rest of the pets are going to the pound.
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter Spirit

Postby -Austria » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:30 am

Bumppp
Closing my account! I'm not accepting any more trades since it took hours to go through them all, sorry. The rest of the pets are going to the pound.
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killawolf17 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:54 am

Username:
Killawolf17

Pillowtail name:
Blake

Comfort corners, soft rain soundtracks, and ocean creatures.

Dislikes:
Crowds, loud music, and reptiles.

Bio:
Blake can often be found just curled up in her comfort corner full of pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals. She doesn't do too well around others, so she prefers to keep to herself. She normally has her head buried in books about interesting deep sea creatures. She aspires to one day be an ocean explorer and explore a bunch of crazy creatures.

A lot of her stuffed animals are of ocean creatures, her favourite being one of an orca. She's had it since before she can remember and absolutely cannot sleep without it. She gets incredibly stressed and uncomfortable if it's not in sight.

She's always been very quiet and has kept to herself most of her life. If she gets too stressed out, whether it be from being out and about, being with a lot of people, or any of her other many reasons, she'll sit with her stuffed animals and eat ice cream as she talks to them (aka herself) about her problems.

She doesn't really have any friends. She's a great listener, when she needs to be.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:28 am

Username:

AvocadoLawyer

Pillowtail name:

Elkis

Male

Warmth
Hugs
Strawberries

Dislikes:

Winter
Snow
Ice

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bio:

Elkis is a legend of the winter nights and frozen days. The legend goes back to the 17th century in the deep woods of Norway. A young boy lived next to these looming and dark woods. He often looked into these woods with his dark eyes. They called to him and the branches reach down to the small boy. But before either of them could leap the boy's parents would come and drag him away. This would go on for a long time, the young boy always looking to the dark woods that coated his home in a ceremony of unknown exploration. One day the parents left for a while. They gave the boy strict instructions to say within the house and not to go into the bitter cold winter winds. Oh, how the young boy wanted to listen but parts of him cried to go into those woods. The debate was fierce and heated within him. But near the end, the explorer in his heart won. He decided that he would only briefly look into those woods. "It couldn't hurt... right."

He gathered his scarf and coat and went out into the woods. What he found was a whole other world full of amazement. The trees with blackening hearts bent around him as he moved threw. The snow in a crude and harsh layer on the ground which the young boy found it hard to move threw. The sun began to set as he climbed onto a rock that stuck vertically up from the ground. He began to realize that the sun began to grow tired and the colors of the world began to fade in beauty. His mind and heartbeat raced with panic, as he knew not how to get out. He lept off the rock and a hurry. The young boy ran all around the thick woods but it was no use he couldn't be found and he most certainly couldn't find his way back.

Legend has it that the young boy was taken over by a spirit of bitter winds and the frozen cold as he spends his days and nights looking for home. Legend also says that if you encounter him you will be doomed to be lost if you don't give him a peace offering of heat, warmth, and love.

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Austria » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:48 am

Bumpbumpbumpbump
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Austria » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:44 am

Bump
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Austria » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:54 am

Ends in 17 hours!
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Austria » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:16 am

Le bump
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ambrosia-Saffron » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:38 am

Username: Ambrosia-Saffron
Pillowtail name: Agora
Dislikes: Hot arid climates, tans, humans (?), and hot cocoa

Bio: Agora is really shy around humans, but carefully nurtures injured animals with the power of her frosty powers. She doesn't remember anything except that she's here. Living and breathing, but what is her purpose? Agora is constantly confused and searching for something, but what?

She feels sadness in her heart, as if she lost something. She finds herself wandering until she makes it to the clearing she woke up to. Unintentionally, as always. Agora would creep up to the small lake and stare at her reflection. The top layer of the frost gently covered the trickling water, and she would sniffle and tear up about being different. Everyone would hibernate, or migrate at this time of month and she was lonely. The clear crystalline liquid slid down from eyes to nose and made a nice plop sound as it hit the stream. It was hopeless. She dashed away from the brook and came upon four rocks. They were painted on of a little fox like creature like Agora and the wind carrying snow would beckon at her call. She sighed, and the wind whistled pat her ear. Agora pricked up her ears, could this be her? She focused carefully squinting, as a shard of ice came billowing through the ground at her command. Lightly she stepped on, as it towered over the clearing, showing a statue kissed by the winter cold, itself.

Thus, forwarding her to climb up and up and to come down softly and gently, as if flying. The wind itself put Agora down as she continued, proud of her new gift. She came up to the statue, and she blew on it, causing the white blanket to swoosh out of the way. Revealing herself. The cold stone even had a little engraving that said "Agora, the Winter Spirit, protector of our forest." And a little boy with a woman stood next to a tree as he whispered not so quietly, "Look Mommy! The Winter Spirit found her way back."
And finally, Agora realized that this was what she was searching for. This was her home. Where she belonged. She came up to the boy swaddled with clothes, his cheeks red and nose runny. And nuzzled him, lovingly, while his mother stood frozen in fear.

"Take care of him." Agora said and jumped on top of the statue, and the sky glittered and a miniture flurry of snow coated the tears of thankfulness glimmering in her eyes. She now remembered that she, Agora was the Winter Spirit, protecting the forest. And it would stay that way, forevermore.

- © (Credit)
- Hello, I'm Ambrosia-Saffron~ <3 (Cyndaquil by Kokichi)
- I love Pokemon, Chocolate Milk, and closed species~!
- My Kalons~!
- Sonas: <3 Haley <3 <3 Seth <3 <3 Choko <3 <3 Magdala <3

Deviantart
Xanje
Furvilla
Reddit
Toyhou.se
Ambrosia-Saffron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Austria » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:42 pm

Congrats to Ambrosia-Saffron! I will make the new version for you soon.

I’m sorry I ended this so late, I was camping all week and forgot to end it >_<
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new pillowtail! :)
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me