Postby grifforik » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:41 pm

Oooh another goldfish? Why yes!

Username: Macyduke
Name: Cashew
Gender for breeding: Male
Owned as of: 8/1/18

Rules:
1. Doot.
2. Story must be over 200 words but under 500.
3. You have 500 words AND 2 pieces of art.
4. You can add 250 more words OR one piece of art for the extra.
5. Have fun ^^

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gif: (One gif of something sunny related)
Story: (Tell me why they look so cool and what they're up to with that sweet backpack and those rad shorts? You have 500 words and 2 pieces of art to tell me.)
Extras: (250 more words or once more piece of art.)

Mutations:
None

End date:
7/29/18
Last edited by grifforik on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2680 - Too cool

Postby Saberblush » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:00 am

Mark
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:44 am

2 day warning!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:44 pm

Username: Macyduke
Name: Cashew
Gif: Image
Story:
Cash lifted his shades, examining the seemly endless horizon of viscets on beach towels and water for a good spot to put his stuff down should he decide he'd had enough sunbathing and it was time to go in the water. He frowned, unable to see an opening anywhere besides ones near the trash bins and those close to a particularly large group of teens who seemed to be celebrating the end of summer with a more than rambunctious party. Not what he wanted to listen to on his day off, but what could he do. He really should have left the hotel earlier, gotten up earlier, showered- done anything to get out sooner and enjoy such a beautiful day for a vacation. It wasn't often he got one, but his bed had been so comfortable. Which was kind of surprising for it being such a cheep hotel. Rather than continue to look for something that he wasn't going to find, Cash turned and walked down the boardwalk, pondering whether or not he should have driven to a different beach. "desolate beaches aren't good ones" he remembered Heli saying. "stay where it's populated". He mumbled her instructions under his breath, slightly irritated with her directions. Sure it was the smart thing to do but after sitting in a van for 72 hours straight listening to worthless chatter while staking outing out what their agency suspected to be the hide out of a highly wanted criminal, he really just wanted to go somewhere quiet enough where he could hear the waves crash on the shore. Heck he'd been so determined to have a relaxing, and battery recharging day, he'd put on his best and most comfortable bathing suit and brought along some of his favorite things in a backpack to enjoy the day. Cause doing stuff like that increases you're odds of having the best day off ever right? I mean probably right?

Extras:
Cashew is a decently persuasive viscet who gets what he wants for the most part by just taking it or doing things impulsively. He's incredibly disorganized but surprisingly good at planning things and keeping to a schedule. When it comes to things being on the fly he tends to improvise more than planning things out and being professional. Although unorthodox, he does get the job done so who's really to say if he's a bad agent or not. Whether he's on the clock or off it, Cash tends to be a pretty laid back guy who's relatively excitable. Working in the line of work that he does has caused him to become rather secretive, holding his cards close to his chest and bluffing those who try to see what he's got. Those who underestimate his abilities for expressing himself rather than holding everything up inside are incredibly mistaken for doing so, cause he will not hesitate to do his job with out hesitation. He's got a healthy amount of paranoia which keeps him on his toes and on his guard at all times. For as charismatic as he can be, he doesn't really like to get close to others, cause no matter how many times he's moved in the past, it always hurts to uproot himself and move away from any of the friends he's made.

Been really busy. Won't have time to edit this much more then adding in a gif. Sorry for not doing more or rewriting what I've got to build a better character/portray him better.
Last edited by Macyduke on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bambl00 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:59 am

Username: ~Master_Cutie~
Name: Finn
Gif: (One gif of something sunny related)
Story: He is an under cover detective in Miami!! He is investigating a chain of ice cream burglaries! His back is magic and has LITERALLY everything in it!
You have 500 words and 2 pieces of art to tell me.)
Extras: (250 more words or once more piece of art.)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Robert ☆ Male ☆ Married

Bambl00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Closed
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:34 am

Easy to judge XD

The winner is Macyduke! Your form was really fun to read and your character sounds super cool ;)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bambl00 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:45 am

Congratulations!!

Robert ☆ Male ☆ Married

Bambl00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:01 am

Ahhh thanks so much! Glad you found it to be a fun read cause for whatever reason I really struggled with it. I'll take good care of him!
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me