The Anian Colony - #002 2 KOOL FOR SKOOL by gp5

Based on Click to view
Artist gp5 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Anian Colony - #002 2 KOOL FOR SKOOL

Postby gp5 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:37 am

Welcome to the Anian colony: a living galaxy of faces with every stripe and shape. Here you’ll find collections of species across the galaxy, looking for new adventures and quests to experience and mold for future tales. Will you find someone to accompany you on your voyage? Or will you simply explore the endless star system? The possibilities are up to you..

first adopt from me! this is a quick (?) messy sketch of a stormtrooper commander. as you can see, they are 2 cool.

to win them, fill out this form. the winner will be added! there are no word limits.
ends July 26th
Code: Select all
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]why are they so cool?:[/b]
[b]theme song:[/b]
[b]other:[/b]

WINNER: NANORAT
Last edited by gp5 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Anian Colony - #002 2 KOOL FOR SKOOL

Postby Nanorat » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:42 pm

name: FN-1333 "Threes"
why are they so cool?: Because of her cool number and because she's one of the best troopers among her corps. Strong, fast and smart, she's an effective battle unit and has a mind set for moving up her career and become a general one day. Her troop mates are a tad afraid of her because she's a very strict commander, dont expect to be cut any slack when she's in charge.
theme song: Dragon Empress
other: She's got her own, very certain opinion on the war in galaxy - that rich and powerful will always find something to fight over, and find words to justify their means in the eyes of their followers - there's no good nor bad sides to be on, nowhere will be different and you will just die in the crossfire while running around searching for greener grass, so just take the best of the side you're on now, even if superiors' decisions seem wrong sometimes.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gp5 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:02 pm

congratulations nanorat! take good care of threes, i love everything you wrote about her. :-)
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:06 pm

Ahh, thank you! <3
The timeline of First Order is a bit of unexplored ground for me as I mostly tend sticking to Clone Wars period, so maaaaaybe there's a prospect of time travel for her in her future development (which as of latest Star Wars Rebels happenings is proven to be possible in Star Wars universe) :lol:
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me