Broken and stuck

"Broken and stuck" by Etherial

Dressup entry

Broken and stuck

Postby Etherial » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:10 pm

My nightmares mostly consist of being stuck somewhere (usually in a small confined space) and not being able to move. I also suffer from occasional sleep paralysis that may be linked to those nightmares ?? but I don't know aha. Also sometimes in the dreams I literally fall apart? Like parts of me literally shatter which is prettyyy weird but I don't have that one as much as the other.
DA - art shop <3 - they/them

hello i'm a mess ethy! I love art, animation and animal crossing :).
    I'm always open as support or even to just chat so feel free to shoot me a pm <3.
Etherial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Broken and stuck

Postby Starberry_milk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:14 pm

This is a great dress up! Personally I have really weird dreams and nightmares. Some of which include going down giant metal slides onto an abandoned cruise ship and others have fires or giant pink alligators. My mind is pretty weird.....
:3
Starberry_milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Etherial » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:23 pm

StarWerewolf wrote:This is a great dress up! Personally I have really weird dreams and nightmares. Some of which include going down giant metal slides onto an abandoned cruise ship and others have fires or giant pink alligators. My mind is pretty weird.....

Thanks so much star <3! and honestly going down a giant metal slide or meeting a giant pink alligator seems pretty fun lmao. (as long as it's a friendly alligator, if not... welp :'>)
DA - art shop <3 - they/them

hello i'm a mess ethy! I love art, animation and animal crossing :).
    I'm always open as support or even to just chat so feel free to shoot me a pm <3.
Etherial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starberry_milk » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:26 pm

♡ Minty ♡ wrote:
StarWerewolf wrote:This is a great dress up! Personally I have really weird dreams and nightmares. Some of which include going down giant metal slides onto an abandoned cruise ship and others have fires or giant pink alligators. My mind is pretty weird.....

Thanks so much star <3! and honestly going down a giant metal slide or meeting a giant pink alligator seems pretty fun lmao. (as long as it's a friendly alligator, if not... welp :'>)

Luckily when I met the alligator it didn’t eat me, it owned a potion shop.....
I don’t know why but now that I think about it, it sorta reminds me of the alligator from
the princess and the frog Disney movie......lol
:3
Starberry_milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me