Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Vinny Redesign by Frankkita

Artist Frankkita [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vinny Redesign

Postby Frankkita » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:24 pm

I love my cyber-goth bunny. But I don't have a color palette for her yet, and I'm too lazy to do proper lineart.
All I kinda did was give her some fight scars and some nice boots. And more spikes. But everything else is the same.

Also Happy Pride Month I guess.

Name: Vinny
Birthday: July 29th
Zodiac: Leo
Occupation: None currently, but her job changes very frequently.
Species: Jackrabbit
Gender: Female. She/Her pronouns. Has been mistaken as a male often.
Significant Other: Sarah, but her "girlfriend" tries to be very distant from her as she thinks she's too possessive and obsessive. Sarah still wants to be her friend however.
Appearance: A light brown, Neon Green eyed, 6'3 foot tall anthropomorphic jackrabbit with messy, gothic hair, and a nicked, pierced right ear. She has bridge, and tongue piercings, and a beauty mark on her left cheek, and a scar on her right. She wears a sleeveless, black cut-off shirt with a glow in the dark skull, and ripped up dark navy denim shorts, and a black belt. She has a black spiked collar on her neck, and a black wristband on her right arm, and on her left arm. Her right arm has a small fight scar, just like her right leg. She has black and white biker boots with spikes on her top, and crossed laces. Her back has an exotic neon green design, which looks like it glows in black-light.
Sexuality: Cinsexual Lesbian.
Close friends: Sarah, Tempura, Teddi, Tailor, and Thyst. Everyone except Sarah is due to fighting with and always agreeing with her.
Enemies: Jess, Pippy, and Eri. Too much of a weak, idiotic klutz, and Jess always works instead of doing something interesting. Vinny thinks that Eri is a try-hard.
Mixed opinion on: Gaza. Strong girl, but weird morals and limits.
Mental illnesses: None.
Special needs: None.
Likes: Fighting, vandalism, freedom, protecting her friends, and being rude and improper.
Dislikes: Every single one of her bosses ever, losing, and hard workers.

-Extras-

Favorite animal: Panthers
Skills/Talents: Making losers cry.
Weaknesses: Huge sore loser, way too full of herself.
Transportation: Motorcycle
Phobias: Arachnophobia, but she won't admit it.
Inspiration: Vimhomeless' Sophie Slam.
Kin: A dead mother, her father, and her weak brother who she harasses still to this day even though he's only 13.

Please don't have a text limit or I will explode.
Frankkita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me