Alucard Cu'Sith Wolfbauer

Sexuality:
???

Personality:
elaborate

Role:
WIP

Hex Codes:

Last edited by theexileofkiem on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cu'Sith--Relationships

Postby theexileofkiem » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:21 pm

wip
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cu'Sith--Art

Postby theexileofkiem » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:22 pm

wip
theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cu'Sith's Story

Postby theexileofkiem » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:22 pm

wip
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form Won With

Postby theexileofkiem » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:23 pm

u s e r n a m e;
theexileofkiem

l i n k t o k a l o n;
Alucard

n a m e;
Cu'sith Alucard Wolfbauer

g e n d e r;
Male

[2238/3000]

Twisted

My mother she told me dont get in trouble
My father he told me he knew I would
My brothers they told me don't give a damn
My sister she told me to do something good
Im uncontrollable emotional
Chaotically proportional
Im visceral reloadable

Sweet Dreams

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybodys looking for something
some of them want to use you
some of them want to be used by you

Dark and dreary, Cu'sith's favorite weather. It was night, the sky was covered in thick clouds, the thunder rolled and rain drops clashed on every surface they met. Rain called to him and the kalon went for a stroll in the storm. It was merely seconds before his fur was soaked through. The rain was warm. When the drops hit him, they made a slight thudding sound. He waltzed around in the heavy precipitation. Lightning flashed high up in the clouds, a thunder crack echoed down to earth. Cu'sith wasn't afraid of the lightning and merely continued enjoying the downpour. Water had flooded the street he was on but he trudged through, despite any creatures that might be swimming about. The biggest worry were snakes or crawdads but neither typically bothered you unless you bothered them. Everything but Cu'sith was seeking shelter from the storm, anyways.

He looked towards the sky, and even through the shield of constant rain drops he could see the clouds. They glowed shades of blue from time to time, due to the lighting. It was so high up though that almost no thunder reached the kals ears. But then, a startlingly loud thunderclap hit right above the kal, straight up in the sky. Cu'sith was alarmed, but didn't budge. He was less afraid of the noise than he was of the pattern the lighting had lit up the clouds in. A giant cackling face appeared in the sky. It stayed there longer than a normal flickering bolt of lightning would. He fled back to his home as he knew what this meant.

A piercing shriek filled the air. Then two more just like it came shortly after. He was here. Cu'sith didn't like what came next. It was never good. He had only seen the creature a few times but mostly what he knew of it was through legends. A black, mostly skeletal, wolf--the size of a large horse, had appeared. The beast of legend shared it's name with the kalon. They were connected, and it plagued him. The omen of death, this wolf-like creature drug souls from the living world back to its den of the dead. He never understood why his parents named him after the dreaded beast.

Someone he knew was about to die. Not by strange wolf's doing, it was just simply their time to go. But still, knowing that something terrible is about to happen that can't be helped never leaves one feeling happy and guilt free. Perhaps he could do something? Is there truly a way to stop death itself? Would stopping the hound prolong someone's life? He wasn't sure, but he wanted to try. No one else ever had. Cu'sith emerged from his home, stepping back into the rain. The air indoors had felt painfully cold on his soaked self, so stepping back outside felt immediately more comfortable.

{click to see image with rain}

He screamed at the omen of death but it paid him no mind. Creeping down the street through the flooded road the creature kept on its path. It seemed to enjoy the rain as much as Cu'sith did. He didn't know how he gathered that but he figured perhaps he and the creature shared some things in common. Realizing his thoughts had wandered, Cu'sith brought himself back. "Leave!" He yelled, as lightning flashed. Once again the creature didn't so much as glance in his direction. He approached the being, hoping he could stop it one way or another. Only as he got frightfully near the beast did it finally look at him. It gazed deeply into Cu'sith's eyes, striking fear into the kalon's heart. The creature spoke no words but still managed to communicate with exceptional clarity that it held no negative feelings towards it's target and was merely here to guide and protect a soul on it's journey to the afterlife. It was doing it's job. Nothing more, nothing less.

The kalon could do no more than stare on as the large beast walked away, towards it's target. It seemed to fade into the darkness itself as it vanished. Moments later some screams emanated from the direction the creature had exited the scene in. Cu'sith ran. He reached the house the scream had come from, he exploded through the entryway. The creature had claimed the soul it had come for, leaving the deceased's family in shambles. The terrified family members did nothing but scream until the large dog fled. It went as slowly and elegantly creepy as it had come. Once it left with the soul, everyone remained in their positions for a while before making a single sound. Then, out of the blue, one of the family members raised their voice and shouted at Cu'sith. "This was all you're doing! We saw you speaking to that monstrosity outside in the pouring rain! You told it to come here!" Cu'sith was horrified that they thought he had wanted this to happen. Never in a million years would he wish for this. Stunned, he said nothing. The one who had shouted at Cu'sith only mere seconds ago picked up a random household object and threw it as hard as they could at Cu'sith. He yelped and ducked before fleeing the house without a second thought.

Back into the rain.

Everyday is Halloween

Well I live with snakes and lizards
And other things that go bump in the night
Cause to me everyday is Halloween
I have given up hiding and started to fight
I have started to fight
Well any time any place anywhere that I go
All the people seem to stop and stare
They say why are you dressed like its Halloween
You look so absurd you look so obscene
Why cant they see theyre just like me
Its the same its the same in the whole wide world

The next day rolled around. It was still fairly flooded outside. The storm may have been over but the sky was still soft and grey, overcast. Light shone into the clouds and looked almost like silvery snakes weaving through them. However, no sun broke through the thick blanket of grey, it was trapped inside the barrier of dense clouds. Cu'sith's head had been abuzz with rampant nightmares and therefore, didn't get any sleep. All of his thoughts were occupied by the events of the previous night. He moved a few things around the house, picking up and just sort of...fidgeting. The world felt cold to the kalon. Like all the joy and warmth had left along with the nightmarish hound from the night before.

Cu'sith's ears perked up. He heard the subtle mumbling of kalons outside. Like a garbled buzz of insects. He had hoped they were just going about their day. Sure enough, when he peaked through a window most everyone seemed to be going about business as usual. Cu'sith breathed a sigh of relief. But then he noticed family members of the deceased kalon from last night. He held his breath yet again. They were, understandably, grieving. But even they were still just walking about, most likely preparing for the funeral. He saw them speak to someone, and then he saw them pointing to his house. He shivered. A few kalons looked his way. Their faces were full of disgust and anger. He sat inside his home, watching, observing. Crying.

Cu'sith had remained in the dark of his abode for many hours, hiding from the world. He then realized as his stomach growled that he would have to go find some food to eat as he had nothing at home. Dreading the thought of facing kalons who thought him to be a murderer, more or less, he could feel the acid rising in his stomach. It made him ill. He managed to compose himself. If he didn't look guilty then maybe the townspeople would't blame him for something he didn't do? He crept out of his house and stumbled to a place where he could get some food. He didn't need to look around to know that all eyes were on him. It felt like a million hot coals being placed on his skin. Cu'sith quickly grabbed food, enough for the next couple days. He quickly payed the store clerk and then left. Kalons were still watching him and he even heard a few mention his name in hushed conversations. Cu'sith returned to his hovel, hoping and wishing that everyone could forgive, forget, or ask for the truth.

Witch Hunt

The righteous rise
With burning eyes
Of hatred and ill will
Madmen fed on fear and lies
To beat and burn and kill
Quick to judge
Quick to anger
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear walk hand in hand

The next few days passed by painfully slow. Like nearly-frozen molasses. All Cu'sith could do was sit by, removed form the world. He had thought that maybe if he hid away then maybe everyone could at least relax about the whole situation, enough to where he could talk to them and tell them what happened. He went outside once or twice to get something or to feel the sun on his face.
Unfortunately, things were actually getting worse. Kalons would now avoid walking close to his home and they wouldn't even look in his general direction. It's as if they were terrified of him. Well, they were indeed, terrified. Cu'sith couldn't really blame them either. If he had seen someone talking to the beast he might have also assumed that they had ill-intentions.

Cu'sith stepped outside to get some fresh air. He heard some kalons yelling at him but payed them no mind even though it felt like being stabbed. He took a deep breath and went for a short walk. More yelling. He decided to cut his walk short and return home. Ostracized and alone, all of this was really starting to get to Cu'sith. He hadn't been one to socialize frequently before but he would say hello to kals and they could look at him without their stomachs and faces twisting.

He sat inside for the remainder of the day. It had grown quiet. The light had faded from the world and it was now night. Crickets chirruped softly. It had been sunny or partially overcast the past few days following the storm, but tonight a heavy fog had rolled in. If you stepped outside you wouldn't be able to see a foot in front of your own face. Cu'sith finally felt safe from the unforgiving gaze of the town. He went about his business inside his home and eventually, he went to sleep. Cu'sith had no dreams that night, only darkness, which he didn't mind. It was better than sleep fraught with nightmares. He woke abruptly to the sound of a loud banging at his door. Grabbing a make-shift weapon and a few other things, he walked slowly to the loud banging. He approached the door cautiously.

Upon opening the door, he saw a mob of townsfolk. They informed him that they wanted him to leave the town but when he didn't agree immediately, they grabbed him. Cu'sith's sub-par weapon fell but he still held some of the smaller items he had picked up. There was shouting and everything was a blurred torrent of anger and fear. They were taking him somewhere. He feared for his life and tried desperately to escape the grasp of the kalons who held on to him. Their grip's were like that of a vice. Yet still, he tossed and turned and flailed. Then, he felt someone's grip loosen ever so slightly. He immediately took advantage. He swung himself around and threw all his weight towards the ground. This maneuver bought him his freedom and possibly even his life. All holds on him had been broken away from. Without a second thought, he ran. He could hear the mob behind him the entire time but they got quieter and quieter until eventually he could no longer hear them. Still, he kept running.

Collapsing from exhaustion, Cu'sith finally realized he was deep in the forest. Farther than he or anyone else had ever been. Maybe here, he was safe from the mob? He crawled under a bush just in case, shortly before passing out.

Cu'sith awoke to sunlight reaching through the thinned fog. There were birds singing the most beautiful songs he had ever heard. He crawled out from under the bush and stared around his surroundings. This forest looked completely different than the one that surrounded his old town. He was in awe. There was a waterfall nearby and a crystal clear river. There even seemed to be some berry bushes and quite a few game animals. He breathed in the air, relaxing. Peaceful. Secure. This was home now.

And somewhere, somehow, he could feel two large, blue, glowing eyes watching him. Yet, because of this, he knew he was safe.

{click to see image with background}

Night Mist
(long song, don't feel obligated to listen to all of it)

Side Note: The story doesn't have an obvious time period
because I wanted to leave it up to the reader's imagination--to be honest
I see this in kind of a medieval setting. But since humanitie's (reflected by kalons) behavior has
more or less been the same since the beginning, I also wanted to
demonstrate that by leaving it up to the reader's imagination.

It's also could illustrate the search for oneself, being outcast for who you really are,
but knowing where to run and where to call home. This story really just is whatever you get out of it.
Pardon my writing, I hope you at least got some enjoyment out of it.<3

All art was done by me
theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me