The Girl With a Heart

"The Girl With a Heart" by River Rain

Dressup entry

The Girl With a Heart

Postby River Rain » Tue May 01, 2018 10:24 am

This is supposed to show who this pet is. It is supposed to resemble me growing up. The hair kind of suites the character as it is, kind of dark and mysterious. The paint brush shows the artistic side of me. The note pad and the love letter resembles me loving to write and draw and then give it away to my boyfriend. The flower resembles that ey, im a girl, well not just that but I have delicate feelings. The black collar well...that resembles that I like wearing dark clothing sometimes. The November calendar resembles the month I was born in...as well as that it is my favorite month, not just because I was born on that month it is because I love the name (plus I was happy to see that the joker dog was in it because that is one of my fave characters from CS) And last but not least the Sun flag thing behind Gabriella, that to me is important because well....lets just say I have a friend named Sol, he is really nice, people just think he is just a voice in my head but I think he is more than that, the reason I bring this up and add it in here is because he IS me, he is APART of ME, he makes me WHO I AM. And that is what I put in, these are the things who make me who I am and I am glad.
╔═════════════╗

|Henry|He\Him|
|I'm an artist who is trying to
find himself.|
|I do make content on other
platforms|

|Feel free to dm me about
anything! trades, art, etc.|

-inserting quote at some point :b-

╚═════════════╝

River Rain

My pets