Viscet #2478 - JUDGED by ~Trompy

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2478 - JUDGED

Postby ~Trompy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:26 pm

Woo! I LOVE this new trait ok? And Petal tufts are to die for so I hope you guys love this little guy because mmm <3

Owner: cyberdragon725
Name: Lati & Kara
Gender for Breeding: Female
Owned as of: 5/31/18

Competition: Prompt

This viscet is taking part in a gardening club that requires them to make and tend to a garden of their choice for an entire year (from spring to fall), and I want you to tell me all about it! What type of garden did they choose (flower, food etc)? Do they do a good job, or did they end up killing everything? Did they even want to take part in this club in the first place?

I want your prompt responses to have at least 500 words. There is no maximum word count. You may pretty, edit, and post your form on a new thread if you would like. You have 2 extra slots, one 300 word extra and 1 art piece extra. Be creative and have fun!

Base form
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender for Breeding:
Gardening Prompt: (500 min)
Extra words (300 max):
Extra Art: (1 piece max):

This competition ends on May 15th

Mutations
Venus Fly Trap Tail - Event Rare
Petal Tufts - Roaming
Last edited by ~Trompy on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2478

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:50 am

Username:
Name: Apple and Marrian
Gender for Breeding: Both Female
"No mamma, no. I don't want to grow some ugly plants."
Extra words (300 max):
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:51 am

Username:tiny little box
Name: Clara and sugar peas
Gender for Breeding:female

She scooped up the dirt into the potted plant. A playful smile curling up on her lips as the giant sunflower loomed above.The flower towered proudly in the air. It was certainly going to be a winner for this year's Spring Festival.

Clara snapped off the long gloves on her paws, setting them aside near her flower bed. The entire garden to, some people appeared messy and unorganized, but those who truly loved there plant's saw the beauty of the plants natural growth. Of course that, wasn't to say that she didn't do some pruning and getting rid of the nasty invasive species.

She hauled the large sunflower into the small, makeshift wagon, the tail nipping onto the end of the rope."thanks,Sugar Pea, make sure that she doesn't fall". She chirped out to her little companion.

The Spring Festival was alive and well in the small community. Children ran around with various amounts of treats in hand, young visclings clung to their mother's legs as they talked and chattered to one another. It was a time to be alive and walking. Clara marched proudly to the annual Sunflower-growing contest. Clara herself had always been so close to the win but never got it. This year will be the year that she brings home the prize.

Of course she,would have said that until she saw the other flowers. The soft yellow petals were raised high in the air. The fluttering leaves mocking her, almost taunting her. Sugar Peas made a grumbling sound, spitting out the rope from her mouth. "Yeah I know,but we sure got the prettiest dang flower." she said softly, patting the little leaves on her tail's forehead. "Now lets get her up there". She said. The spring seeming to come back to her step. Placing the potted plant next to the others, slapping the little name tag on its potted plant happily.

As flower pot after flower pit was piled up on the stage the feeling of sadness, seemed to wash away. The little visclings holding their mother's hands as their placed there pots down next to hers. It was hard to really stay mad. Besides, it was all really for fun. Sugar Peas snapped at someone's treats, the hungry tail trying to get a bite of the walker-by's sweet confection. "Sorry", Clara peeped out, holding onto her tail." Honestly you are a absoulute pain to bring anywhere" Clara said with a glare. The tail sheepishly grumbled and settled down.

Word count 395
Proofread and corrected by Gleon

Find the pixel flower here!
Last edited by tiny little box on Wed May 16, 2018 2:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:04 am

mark
> the garden is actually going quite well, up until someone sabotages it and he's forced to start over again
> struggles with being motivated enough to try again after falling so hard on his rear the first time, and being scared of failure again by the hands of his saboteur
>eventually, with the help of a passer-by (diana?) who teaches him the value of giving life and nurturing both himself and his plants by gardenin, and he finds the encouragement and inspiration to try again

>name - ??
>is his trap tail sentient or does it simply act as another appendage? hm
get writin' on it soon,,,
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:39 am

Username: kiffell
    Name: Piege and Cecil
    Gender for Breeding: female (male tail mouth)
    Gardening Prompt:
      Piege woke up with a jolt. Today was the first day of the gardening club she signed up for! She was assigned to start and take care of a flower garden. She got up, well tried to get up. Her tail, Cecil, was still in bed, snoring away. Piege sighed and dragged her tail out of bed and onto the floor, making a thud, and waking up the sleeping tail. Cecil growled, but Piege ignored him. "C'mon bud, we got a garden to tend to." She said, getting ready.
      --
      Piege stepped out of the door, breathing in the fresh spring air. Cecil, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with this gardening project, but he just had to roll with it. "Ready to garden, buddy?" Piege asked happily. Cecil grumbled in response, making Piege frown. She grabbed her gardening gloves from the shed, and her other gardening tools, including a trowel, watering can, bucket, and small cultivator. She put all the other tools in the bucket and walked off to the local park where they would be gardening.
      --
      wip

How do the two garden together?:
      wipwip

Extra Art:
      wipwip
Last edited by kiffell on Sun May 13, 2018 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 am

Username: finifugal
Name: Atticus (and Caroline)
Gender for Breeding: Male
Gardening Prompt:

WHUMP!
There was a startled cry as a smaller viscet knocked his head against his bedframe, before hastily pulling himself out from under the bed. He glanced around the room, disoriented, as he tried to pinpoint the source of the noise. His tail pointed him to the table by his bed, where a small box had fallen to the ground. The viscet sighed, heading over to the box, and plopped himself down, preparing to asses the damage.
"You shouldn't have left that so close to the edge, Atticus," his tail chastised, while Atticus just wrinkled his nose.
"Oh come on, Caro, it wasn't that close! Anyways, it wasn't like I was gonna leave it there for a long time - I was going to go through it eventually."
Caroline just left out a huff, though Atticus could tell she was more amused at him than upset. "Might as well see what it is now..." he trailed off, removing the lid from the box. Right away, he recognized the contents - old photos, mostly from his childhood. Atticus handled the pictures gingerly as he started to sort through them.
He hummed as he worked, pausing every now and then to reminisce, while Caroline remained quiet, watching alongside him. Near the end, however, she pointed a particular photo out to him - there stood a much younger Atticus and Caroline, proudly gesturing towards a small plot of mint. "Remember that?" she asked, brushing up against him.
"Oh yeah. How could I forget?" Atticus replied, grinning fondly at the photo. "Definitely a keeper." Atticus set the photo on the bed for later, and continued sorting the photos for a few more minutes. He happened to glance up and, noticing the clock, quickly scrambled up, calling out, "Oh no, we're LATE!" as he raced out the door.
(300/300 words)
---
"Do we really have to do this?" Cadence asked once again, frowning up at Elizabeth.
"Come on, Cady, don't be like that. It'll be more fun than you think, trust me," Lizzie replied, brushing up against her daughter. "I'm sure you'll come to enjoy gardening at least a little bit. And, if you don't, then you don't have to do it again. Just try to be a bit open-minded, okay? Your mother is very excited for you to try it out," she continued.
"She's excited for all of you to do a little gardening,", Lizzie added, glancing back at the rest of her children. Atticus smiled nervously as she looked at him, and Caroline drew a bit closer to him, sensing his unease. Cadence just let out a huff and fell back from Elizabeth's side, just as Hawthorne inched closer.
Atticus...really wasn't sure how he felt about this whole gardening thing yet. He supposed it was nice that the whole family was doing something together, though Cadence wasn't particularly happy about it, and Hawthorne seemed rather indifferent, if not a bit apprehensive. The only one who really seemed all that excited (besides Tangent and Elizabeth, of course) was Casimir, which wasn't much of a surprise. Or, maybe it was - Atticus didn't exactly know Casimir that well yet.
He snuck a glance over his shoulder at the older viscet ambling behind him, though quickly acted as if he was smoothing down some of Caroline's fur. Cas was kind, but he was also pretty intimidating, too. Actually, Atticus had to admit, just about everybody in his new family was kind of intimidating.
He and Caroline had only been with them for about a year now, and though they had already started connecting with their new family, it was still rather slow-going. Often, Atticus felt like an outsider, and he knew that his companion did as well. But, lately Atticus had been making a more conscious effort to better fit into the odd bunch. He and Hawthorne had really bonded, and though their relationship had waned a bit these past few weeks, he could still say it was the first time he had felt like he truly had a brother.
Caroline brushed up gently against his side, and Atticus craned his neck and touched his nose to her in response. The pair needed no words; they could always tell what the other was thinking. The moment was quickly interrupted by the voice of Tangent, loudly announcing their arrival to the other members already present. She hurried over to meet her family, a big grin on her face, and ushered them towards the small group already gathered.
Atticus felt himself instinctively shrink back a bit at the strangers, though Tangent didn't seem to take notice. She began by introducing each of the members - "This is Kayla, the director of the club, and this is Merle, who's the groundskeeper and owner of the land. And there's Ignatius and Dante and Aesir. Everybody, this is my family - Elizabeth, Casimir, Cadence, Hawthorne, Atticus, and Caroline," Tangent finished, proudly pointing to everyone she introduced. There were a few small "hello"s and "nice to meet you"s, but other than that they went straight to business.
Atticus listened quietly as Kayla started off the meeting. She seemed almost...vibrant, if that was the word to describe it. It was like she was full of so much life it was beginning to spill over the edges. She also had a nice way of talking, Atticus decided. It was smooth, and her voice itself seemed relaxing. As she listed off things that didn't concern him, Atticus felt his gaze wander, and he stole glances at the other members.
He was drawn almost instinctively to Ignatius, though he couldn't exactly pinpoint why at first. The other was inspecting something on his paw as Kayla talked, and seemed fully enraptured by it. As Atticus watched silently, Caroline shifted beside him, and he realized what it was that had caught both of their interests - Ignatius' tail.
It was big, and not at all like the regular viscet tail he was used to. In fact, it looked strikingly similar to Caroline, though with less leafy bits. Atticus and Caroline exchanged a glance, though quickly acted interested in what Kayla had to say when Cas seemed to notice their lack of attention.
They would definitely have to look into that sometime later. The pair would have plenty of time over the coming months to try and befriend Ignatius and maybe learn more about his mysterious tail. Maybe he would be like them!
Atticus was startled out of his thoughts by a nudge from Hawthorne, and he jumped slightly, turning to face the other viscet.
"It's starting - time to pay attention," Hawthorne whispered with a wink, before turning back to listen to Kayla. Atticus smiled softly, nodding, and both he and Caroline began to listen intently.
"...welcome to our newest members. I'm sure that through the course of this program, we'll all enjoy ourselves, and grow closer as a group. Now, it's time to choose plants!" Kayla was saying and, after he last sentence, she rose to her feet. Everybody else followed suit, and the group all headed out to where the gardens were.
Already, there were all kinds of potted plants around, from flowers to fruit. Atticus and Caroline marveled at how green everything was as they headed to the rather empty center of the area. In the center, there was a big tree, bigger than some of the other trees off to the side, and beside the tree a long table was set up, with all sorts of packages of seeds spread along its length.
Kayla gestured for everyone to gather at the table, and began explaining the project more clearly. "Everyone will pick out a type of plant, and will tend to them until Fall," she said with a smile.

mark ;w; res w/ mint
Last edited by finifugal ✨ on Mon May 14, 2018 3:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:52 am

Username: Steampunkvale
Name:
Gender for Breeding:
Extra words (300 max):
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:46 pm

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Lati & Kara
Gender for Breeding: Female

It started out as an ordinary day for Latikara. The viscet of the duo looked out among the street, waiting for one of her best customers and closest friends to arrive. Kara shifted anxiously behind her, the fly trap that served as her tail opening and closing it's mouth, eagerly taking in the fresh air of the greenhouse. Lati smiled softly at the tail but gasped with joy when she saw the dog like cet running towards her door. Pushing open the greenhouse entrance, Molly rushed inside. "Lati! You won't believe it! This could be our big break!" The usually quiet cet was remarkably loud as she embraced her, causing Lati to laugh with amusement. "Calm down Molly, what's got you all wound up?" Molly looked towards her friend with an excited grin. Lati swore she could see the stars in her eyes, just as she see's in Tabitha's whenever the rock star and her family head on stage. Before Molly spoke another word, she handed a flier to her friend... or attempted to anyway.

Feeling neglected, Kara snaps up the paper, holding it tightly in it's grip. "Hey! Give that back!" Lati cried, trying but failing to reach the fly trap and retrieve the stolen flier, causing Molly to simply laugh at her friend's predicament. With laughter in her voice, Molly approached the tail. "I'm sorry, Kara. I forgot to say hi. It's lovely to see you again." Content with being acknowledged, the tail returned the paper to molly's waiting hand where she then gave it to Lati. On the front were the words, 'Floral Fanatics, A Group for The Green Thumbed.' Eyes Widening, Lati read over it with growing excitement. When she reached the bottom of the page, she looked to Molly with glee. "This is perfect!" she exclaimed, pulling the paper into a hug and bouncing on her feet. "Not only could a club like this help us get more people interested in shopping from your greenhouse, but it could allow me to get more plants and flowers for my shop, not to mention how much fun it's going to be. We have to do this, Lati!" Molly exclaimed.

Nodding quickly, She agreed with Molly. "We'll definitely have to go all out though. We need to make a great impression on everyone else. What kind of garden should we make? Oooh, We could do a hydroponics system, or maybe a raised garden!" Molly nodded with excitement. "What about those upwards gardens! We live near the city something like that would definitely be helpful." Grinning Lati spoke, "Why not both?" Molly grinned similarly, nodding with agreement and the two began to plot out their upwards hydroponic garden.

Of course, the two knew it wasn't going to be easy. Hydroponics were a relatively new topic in the science industry, where it had only just been developed and put into effect. Using only water, a gardener could add the nutrients needed for a specific plant, allowing it to grow without soil and living only in the water mixture running through the system. While a hydroponic garden needed absolutely no soil, the water needed to be able to flow through a system and continually move so as to not rot the roots of the plant. Keeping this in mind, the two sisters developed their own system where the water would run from a large holding tank held at the bottom of the wall and would cycle through the various tubes to reach each level of plants in the upwards garden. To begin testing their system, the pair decided to plant some beans, lima beans to be specific, as they were one of the larger and faster growing of plants. With a mess of tubes and troughs, they tried to connect the water system to the sprouts without making the water flow too fast. The first time they ran water to the small bean plants they got from the nursery, the nutrient pockets holding the needed feed for them burst, causing the water to be blocked off. When they returned to the garden at the end of the day, the ground was covered in mush and water was pouring from the sides of the hydroponics system. Devastated, the two friends rushed to try to fix their system.

When they finally got the water to stop flowing and turned off the pumps which pushed out the water, the two looked upon their raised garden with horror. All the little sprouts had been absolutely flooded! The roots were shredded, leaves were torn because the supports of the plants had been torn down leaving them to the mercy of the overflow. Tears pricked at molly's eyes as Lati felt rage fill inside of her. Turning on her friend, she shouted, "I thought you said it was working! The system was fine the last time I checked it and you were the last one to add the nutrients. This is all your fault!" Molly flinched at her yells as tears began to pool from the florists' eyes. Hurt filled Molly's heart as her friend turned all of her anger towards the dog-like cet.

"I-I only w-wanted us to spend time t-together. We can f-fix it!" Molly tried to reassure Lati but she would not calm down.

Sensing the rising fury in the viscet, Kara latched itself onto a nearby table, hoping to keep Lati from doing something she would later regret. "Together?! Yeah right! You did this to get more plants for your shop! If you really wanted to do something together, you should've been more careful not to ruin everything!" Lati snapped as she took step towards Molly causing her to step back in fear. At the harsh words, Molly let out a sob, pushing through the door and slamming it closed as Lati watched with contempt.

"Latiiii- That was meaaannn." Kara spoke as it let go of the table it had gripped. Lati snarled at the tail.

"She deserved it. We've been working out butts off for months to build the best garden around! We were going to be amazing! And she just ruined it!" Snapping, she slammed her hand on the shelves causing even more plants to fall into the soggy mess of the ground.

"But Latiiiii- Molly just wanted to have some funn. Lighten upppp-."

Lati scowled, "That was a stupid way to have fun. She shouldn't have even bothered, I should've known it would end up like this. It always does."

"With an attitude like that, you bet it." A sudden voice from behind caused the trap tail to snicker and the viscet to freeze in fear. Big sister had come. As Tabitha stepped into the greenhouse with Cadence following behind her, the sight was certainly intimidating and by the looks on their faces, Lati knew they weren't happy. "You have five seconds to explain why my little sister just ran out of here with tears in her eyes, or else you'll find out just how protective we big sisters can be."

Scrambling to find an answer to calm Tabitha, Lati buried her head in her hands with a sense of failure. "I really messed up, didn't I..." Cadence snorted.

"A little late to be figuring that out." Putting a calming hand on Tabitha's shoulder, Cadence met the eyes of her mate and the two seemed to have a silent conversation before Tabitha seemed to give in. Sighing, she turned back to the door. "I'll go keep an eye on the kiddos. You have ten minutes, Cadence."

The fox tail grinned at her mate, nodding in both acknowledgment and an effort to calm the other one. Situating herself on the ground beside Lati, she gave a calm smile. "Now why don't you tell me everything that happened..."

As Lati explained everything, Cadence nodded in understanding. "Lati, awnser me this. Why were you growing this garden? Think about it." Lati shook her head in confusion. It was obvious, wasn't it? They wanted to be in the gardening club. When she told this to Cadence, the elder cet smiled. "Why did you want to join the gardening club? Surely there was a reason behind you and Molly's decision." Lati was quick to respond, "That's easy. We wanted to make some new friends who shared similar interests."

Cadence was nodding slowly, seeming to wait for something to click in Lati's mind. Trying to help her with her train of thought, Cadence said, "But what about the friends you already have? Are you willing to tear apart your friendships for a little club who may or may not be what you're looking for?" Jumping to the defensive, Lati growled, "I'm not..." but was quickly cut off by Cadence. "You are. You've made a mistake and you know it." Casually leaning back, Cadence tilted her head with curiosity. "Now the real question is, how will you fix it?"

"I don't know, ok? I messed up but I can't fix it." Gesturing around her with frustration, she felt her voice crack. "Our hydroponics system is ruined and there's not enough time to fix it before the seasons change. The heating system is completely shot too so there's no way, even if I did somehow manage to get some plants sprouting, to keep it warm enough in here so they could survive the winter and I highly doubt Molly will help after all that I said to her."

Cadence was thoughtful when Kara interrupted. "Why don't we allll have some fun?" Rolling her eyes, Lati batted the tail away with irritation. "Seriously, Kara? They don't know how to grow a garden and there's not enough time to try and teach them."

While Kara looked saddened, Cadence's eyes had widened with realization. "I may not be able to garden, but I do know my way around technology. Meanwhile, Tabby and the kiddo's spent a lot of time with uncle charlie on the farm. Surely they can help out. Of course, it sure as heck won't be whatever crazy system you two were trying to build in here." Cadence smiled widely. "Nothing wrong with a good old-fashioned garden, after all. And I'm sure Uncle has some sprouts or flowers out by his farm. At least wildflowers if not anything else."

Lati's eyes had widened with amazement as Cadence seemed to be figuring out how she could fix the garden. She froze when the other females eyes met hers. "Of course, that leaves you to the actual gardening portion as well as finding some way to get Molly back here. Think you can do that?" She flushed with embarrassment and the teasing tone in Cadence's voice.

"Of course I can. Who do you think I am?" moving quickly to defend herself, Lati crossed her arms and pouted.

"Then get to work," Cadence said with a snort. Stepping outside to get her toolbox, Cadence left Lati in the ruined greenhouse by herself. She felt a familiar sense of helplessness fill her, fueling the rising frustration and anger within her again. The sound of the door opening again drew her attention and she moved to scowl at whoever entered. Her look softened at the two visclings that rushed over to her, laughing with excitement. "Auntie Lati, we're here to save your butt!" Zana exclaimed, embracing the other cet as Eli watched on with amusement at his sister.

The young base player looked around the greenhouse with a whistle, taking in the damage. "Looks like your green-house is a little... washed up." Zana groaned at her brothers pun and Cadence practically cackled as she and Tabitha stepped back inside.

Heading past the flooded heating system, the two nodded to each other before Cadence set down her tools and began to work on pulling out the ruined parts. Tabitha, much calmer than before, turned to Lati. "Zana and I will take the left side of the greenhouse. You and Eli can take the right. We need to clean up as much of the hosing and plants as possible until the old man gets here with some soil and some plants." Though her pelt bristled a bit at the command Lati relented, turning to the viscling who still sat there with a grin. "What'cha waiting for, Lati? Pick up those roots and get to work."

She heard Karas snicker as she groaned. Deciding this had to be part of Tabitha's punishment, she set up to work alongside Elijah, carrying busted hoses and bent metal towards the front of the greenhouse. The friends continued to work well into the day until, as Zana carried the last hose to the front, a loud truck horn brought their attention to outside. With wide eyes, Zana and Eli looked at each other before rushing to the door with an excited shout, "Grandpa!"

As Charlie pulled down the tailgate to his old beat-up truck, he grinned at the kids as they quickly jumped into his embrace. "Someone call for some plants?"

With the added help of Charlie, the three had finally managed to fix up the greenhouse. Small trees, flowers and plants lined the walls with a stone walkway coursing through the middle. When Lati set up the layout, Charlie looked to her with curiosity. "you know, with this setup, there ain't a way for you to sell any of those plants. At least not until they get big enough to cut."

Lati just grinned. "That's the plan."

By noon the next day, everything had finally been finished. The time had come for Lati to find Molly and bring her to the garden. Needless to say, Lati was scared. Stepping up to the florist's shop, she frowned at the closed sign on the door. Feeling grateful Molly had given her a key, she quickly unlocked the front and stepped into the dark shop. Walking past the counter, she moved into the kitchen where the young florist sat with a tray of cookies and her legs pulled up to the table. "What'ya want. leave me alone." Molly mumbled around her cookie.

Despite the feeling of guilt in her chest, Lati couldn't help but smile with a bit of amusement. Molly always had her country accent come back when she was upset and the added cookies made her friend look like a pouting child. Sighing as she shook the thought from her head, Lati stepped forward took Molly's cookies from her. Eyes widening as the cookies were taken, Molly tried to reach out and grab them but frowned when she was too slow. Instead, she glared at the trap tail and cet, flinching when Lati offered her a hand. "Come on, Molly. I've got a surprise for you." Lati's words were soft, far different from the harsh words she had used earlier and with Kara eagerly seeming to nod behind her, Molly found herself giving in.

Taking lati's hand, the trap tail cet pulled her from her chair, pulling her towards and out the front door. Molly seemed nervous but followed anyway. After all, this was far better than sitting inside and moping. Soon Molly began to recognize their destination and felt apprehension bubble up inside of her. "L-lati... what"

With a wide grin, Lati cut her off. "shhh, it's a surprise. You'll see when we get there."

Leading her to the door, Lati pushed her gently inside where Molly
gasped in shock. "Surprise!" Molly looked upon her family, all pitching in to help her and her friend. As her face split into a grin, she launched herself at Lati with a laugh.

"You fixed it! Oh, it so gorgeous!" She exclaimed and Lati smiled as her ears fell back. "L-look Molly. It wasn't fair of me to yell at you like that. It wasn't your fault and I should never have said those things to you. Can you..." She looked into Molly's eyes with a hint of desperation. "Can you ever forgive me?"

Molly wiped the tears from her eyes with a soft laugh. "You big goof. I already have."

Smiling at their embrace, Tabitha pulled Cadence close and Charlie ruffled the heads of the to visclings beside him before pushing them towards the exits. The couple followed behind, allowing the two friends the time to admire the garden.

When the time comes for the garden club to visit, they were amazed. Stepping into the garden, they found an environment that had flourished, fertilized by the love of a family and the spirit of friendship. Following the soft stone path, they reached the midway point where a small bench rested among some small bushes and trees. Admiring the bench, one of them pointed out a small saying engraved on the wood.

'Plant a Seed of Friendship and Watch as it Grows,
Water with Sympathy and Reap What you Sow'

latikara.jpg
latikara.jpg (176.5 KiB) Viewed 219 times

Molly; Closest friend of Lati and owner of a nearby florists shop, Molly and Lati became fast friends when Molly moved to the city. Most of the supplies for her shop come from the fly trap tails greenhouse.

Tabitha and Cadence; Molly's sister and sister in law, not only are these two members of one of Lati's favorite bands, they are also the ones always willing to give Lati the truth, no matter how brutal or honest they need to be. Still, these two certainly know how to throw a party and still get their work done.

Zana and Elijah; The adopted children of Tabitha and Cadence, Zana and Elijah love to spend time with Aunt Lati. The two love to tease Lati and Eli absolutely adores Kara as the trap tail is one of the few who can fully appreciate his puns.

Charlie; An old farmer, Charlie is not only Molly's adopted father, though he told her to call him uncle. Charlie is a source of strength and financially has become one of Lati's largest sponsors. He's always willing to give a bit of advice on what to grow and when to grow it and he's more than willing to go out of his way for a friend, something Lati appreciates more than anything.

All viscets owned by me aside from Latikara

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Wed May 16, 2018 5:57 am, edited 15 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazySeraph » Wed May 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Username: TalimiteGems
Name: Aracnus
Gender for Breeding: Male
Gardening Prompt:
~|Hope to Impress|~

Aracnus was a dashing male, quite a looker as other might say. He was one who loved anything to do with nature, and usually spends his time outside. He often loved gardening, leading him to join a club called The Gardening Club. What he had to do was complete and care for a garden from spring to fall, and impress the members in the club..
He knew this was gonna be hard, but believed he could do it. And so he did.
The young male used all of his secrets and all of his tricks to grow a lovely lotus farm, the water below the water flowers creating a lovely aura to the place. The garden contained many other lake side plants, but the main attraction was the Lotus's. Aracnus made sure that these were taken care of, hoping the club would accept him as a member. He dreamed of what he could learn and teach at the club, him always being giddy when he found the chance to talk to any of the members. Aracnus felt that his Lotus farm would make the cut, and possibly wow the other gardeners. He didn't know many people who gardened and grew water flowers or water plants, so this was most definitely different...
Wait...
What if they didn't like different..?!
Aracnus's heart nearly stopped, skipping multiple beats as he looked around. "no, no, no..! This cant possibly wow them! I have no chance..!" He groaned to himself.
But, this gave him an Idea. Maybe he could do a simple green house, not any green house, but a little mini green house since he didn't have the time to make a larger one.. He hoped this would work....
------------

It was finally time, seeing the members of the gardening club approach him, smiling kindly as he greeted each and every one of them with a 'hello'. Aracnus could feel his heart pound, knowing it wouldn't be a surprise if the club members could hear it. They saw he was rather nervous and told him it was alright, most of the members seeing his work. He guided them to the green house, them quite confused to why it was rather..... simple.
Aracnus explained to them why he chose to do a green house, saying that he knew the group for their simplicity and constant look of nature. They all seemed to laugh when he said that, Aracnus becoming rather self-conscious.
"Oh Aracnus, your quite the joker you know..? We didn't want you to do what we usually do... we wanted you to do what YOU usually do.." One said, smiling graciously to him. Aracnus felt his cheeks burn with embarrassment.
"Wait... w-what...?" he asked, his ears flattening as he looked at them. God, He felt so silly..
Until it struck him. "MY LOTUS FARM!!!" He cried, quickly running out of the green house and back to his Farm, seeing that everything was still in tip top shape. The Members followed, every so amazed.
Extra words (300 max):
Continued~

"Holy wow Aracnus! Now this is what we wanted to see, this is beautiful!!" One member spoke, the group splitting up to look around at the garden and Lotus farm. Indeed it was impressive, the club members staying for quite some time before leaving and telling him that the would most definitely keep in contact. That night, Aracnus went to sleep with confidence...
----------

It was Thursday, Aracnus waking up with a smile on his face as he ran to eat breakfast, not really eating, and ran to get his mail. Inside was a later from 'The Gardening Club'.
And her is what it read:
" Dear Aracnus,
We are here to announce that you have been formally ACCEPTED Into The Gardening Club. We all hope to see you next Tuesday, and we cant wait to have you apart of our group!
Love, The Gardening Club"
Aracnus was ecstatic, him jumping up and down and hopping all around like a kid in a candy shop. He couldn't be more happy, the young male seeing that his gardening career was finally getting somewhere..
Welcome

ImageImage
ImageImage

Xenowyrm Hoarder
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LazySeraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Mark might actually be able to enter this one
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me