Viscet #2476 by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2476

Postby grifforik » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:25 am

Oooh fancy new trait!! I really love it, ngl I needs one XD Anywho...

Username: muttgirl310
Name: Nile and Croc
Gender for breeding: Female
Owned as of date: 6/3/18

Quotes to pick from:
1. Today was not our day, we walked outside and....
2. NOT RIGHT NOW!!! Someone yelled, the problem was...
3. Darkness, darkness again, if only....
4. Oh man, we're getting...

Rules:
1. No word or art limits!
2. Story should start off with one of the prompts given (MUST be over 500 words)
3. Need 1 piece of art, can be bought, or made by you.
4. Have fun!

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story: (Must start off with one of the prompts and build on it with the character)

mutations wrote:venus flytrap tail —- Sprint event rare

End date:
May 20th
Last edited by grifforik on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2476

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:32 am

RES OMG
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:33 am

oHHH MAN ILL MARK
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:03 am

Username:tiny little box
Name: Tealeaf and jenabee
Gender for breeding:female

Darkness, darkness again, if only the door would budge in between her finger tips.
The overwhelming feeling of the old ship creaking side to side. Jostling around. Making every little effort of prying open the door useless.Out of all things that had happen in her life this was far the most peculiar.

It was a nice cool day in the swamp. The sounds of little critters coming out to enjoy the cool water trickled in from the corners of the land. Tealeaf groomed the large expanse of tail,it's jaws snatching at a nearby leaf,far too bored with today's empty activity's."hush,we oughta enjoy the nice day,don't geta lot of them" she said sweetly to it.The tail laying grumpily against the soft grass.The swamp was the perfect place for pirates and sailors alike.The small batch of land hiding away a black market filled to the brim with bustling members of normal folks and pirates alike.Today however was a especially busy day.Though she was hesitant she did not want to deal with the hopeless drunks at her Apothecary shop.It was just her and Jen,enjoying what the day had to offer.

But that didn't last for long.

The sounds of people wailing as the groups of soldiers stormed through the black market.Most notable the smell of the fire burning her nostrils.The thick smog quickly spreading from shop after shop.Tealeaf ran to her shop,jenny snatching anything within her vicinity and putting it in the small worn out saddle bag that she carried on her back.Where was the warning that the royal ships where coming.There was no warning.With shaky paws she placed bottles of precious medicine in her bag.No doubt the remainders of the community would need it.

"stop right there pirate scum" said a voice,piercing her ever ringing ears."p..pirate?" she said,holding up the medicine.The viscet in question had red spiked hair,his coat as grey as a stormy sky with bits of orange curling up his form.But most notably was the Bennett poking close to her chest.She put down the medicine gingerly,the man starring at her intent."Madam rightingdale,you are under arrest by her majesty Brenna the second" he spat out.

She was taken that afternoon.Under the assumption that she was a pirate.A deadly pirate.From what she had picked up by the other soldiers she had destroyed three royal ships.

She threw herself at the door once more.The thick wooden door not budging."you got the wrong gal,I ain't never seen no Madam righting dale.She's not me" she screamed out.
Last edited by tiny little box on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:04 am

Username:Dragonstars
Name:Chenaanah
Gender for breeding:
Story: (Must start off with one of the prompts and build on it with the character)
“Darkness, darkness again, if only leo was here...I need her the most right now,I can't do anything without her,she's so kind,shy and suck a wonderful friend...I hate seeing her ex abuse her,I need to save her,And she needs to save me..We both need to save each other from this pain,Depression and corrupted world.I need to find her,I need to find leo,she must be in trouble since she would be here by now!”He got up,his ears down as he started to walk around,looking for leo,his tail let out worried hisses,he and his tail,Venna were worried,wondering if Flame hurt leo once again like he always did,She didn’t deserve any of this abuse from flame,nor did she deserve to feel heartbroken!He continued to walk around,still searching for leo,he was very worried,he’s been looking for her for a hour!”Venna,I'm getting worried!What if we don’t find her!?”he said to venna,she let out a hiss “Chenaanah we will find her,don’t lose hope,we will find her and bring her back to safety!”She said,still letting out worried hisses as he nodded,his ears flickering as he continued to search for leo,getting even more worried due to another hour passing by and they still haven’t found her yet.He’s starting to lose hope of trying to find her,His fur puffed out,his eyes glowing with worry and fear,wondering if Flame had badly hurt her to the point where she couldn't get up and run away!He soon gave up on trying to find leo,his ears went back as he curled up,slowly sobbing into his paws,”We will never find her Venna!I-I don’t know w-were s-she i-is o-or i-if she's okay!I-I g-give up!I give up!W-we w-won’t f-find her!I-it's a-already b-been 3 h-hours a-and w-we s-still h-haven’t found her!He said,tears streaming down as Venna hissed worried,letting out worried hisses still “Chenaanah calm down,breath,just breath,we will find her!We will!Trust me!She must be somewhere around here or back at her house!Come on Chenaanah,get up and lets continue to try and find her!”Venna said as he nodded,wiping his tears from his face,whimpering,his ears going down,”A-alright Venna!Your right,We will find her and Keep her safe from flame!He said,jumping up and going back to looking for leo.A couple more hours pass and they still haven’t found leo,Chennaanah was about ready to give up once again but Venna told him that they will find her,Making sure that she was okay and not hurt.He and venna continued to search for leo,still worried that she was badly wounded,His ear flickered.”Venna,I-Im about ready to give up again!B-But we gotta find leo!He said,continuing to search for leo,A couple minutes later they heard quiet sobbing,his ears flickered as he started to walk towards were the quiet sobbing was coming from.

He soon arrived at where the quiet sobbing was coming,there in the middle of the clearing was a curled up grey wolf who wore a red sweater and a collar,His eyes soon glowed with relief and worry as he ran over,''L-Leo,S-sis,Y-you okay?!"He asked,picking her up and holding her close,she whimpered,looking up at him,tears streaming down her face as she nodded,slowly snuggling into his fur,whimpering,slowly sobbing again as he sighed,Venna let out worried hisses,his ears went back as he sat down,cuddling her,rubbing her back and talking to her quietly,trying to calm her,She had finally calmed down after a couple minutes of quiet talking and him rubbing her back,his ears flickered as she snuggled into his fur more,her tail swaying slowly as he smiled.
"Leo,Sis...whats wrong?"He asked worriedly,Leo whimpered,her ears going down more,"F-flame,H-he t-tried t-to h-hurt m-me m-more but I g-got away, I bet he's looking for me r-right now..¨She said.I growled lowly,my ears flickering as I got up,keeping her close,¨I won´t let him hurt you,your coming to my place...¨I said as I started to walk to my home,soon arriving,I walked in and laid her on the bed,letting her sleep in the bed while I slept on the floor.¨At least she´s safe..¨I said before falling asleep.
Last edited by dragonstars on Thu May 17, 2018 1:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:09 am

Username:
Name:

Mark c':
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:15 am

WOWOWWOWOWO THIS VISCET IS AMAZING
congrats to future owner! wowowo griff amazing job :O
Last edited by Fudge on Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:00 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Space.Unicorns. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:53 am

I love this babe but I could not find the time. Congrats to the winner of this beautiful babe
Last edited by .Space.Unicorns. on Mon May 21, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
╔══════════════╗
Whats up yo?
link ~ link ~ link

╚══════════════╝
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
╔══════════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hi I am Space, call me whatever!
The little girl on the side is
Pandora, my pride and joy! If your
interested in the species check em'
out, they're called viscets. I'd forever
love you if you could say I referred
you c;
Art (c) Sock.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╚══════════════════╝
ImageImage
.Space.Unicorns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Username: Steampunkvale
Name:
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Artemis and Venus
Gender for breeding: Female
Story: NOT RIGHT NOW!!! Saber yelled, the problem was Artemis was already kneeling on the ground, Venus limp and her breathing labored. Kaliyah was holding off the bascalisk, but she had lost one katana and was breathing heavily. Pearl was digging through the med pack, looking for anti venom or bandades. And Saber cried.
Rewind...

"Hey! What's this?" Kaliyah gustered to a carved stone on a alter, laced with runes and seemingly showing what looked like a viscet, flowers growing from her paws and cheeks, and a large, blind snake rising behind her.
"Wow!" Saber rushed forwards, as if his tail was burning. He hugged the old stone, old moss crumbling all over his fur.
"Saber? I think you should put that dirty stone down. Its, umm..., g-glowing."
Saber's eyes widened, and he carefully put the now glowing green stone down. It was too late.

A burst of green smoke and it appeared. Two forms, a snake and it's master. Saber grinned, a almost Cheshire Cat like grin, which soon turned into a quizzical frown. The the two forms were merging, becoming one. A Viscet stepped out of the fog, looking quite bewildered, and the creature that had appeared to be a snake could now be seen prominently, as the Viscets... tail? Saber steps up to her, but she flinches back.
"Who are you? What year is it?" These questions were unexpected, but Saber stepped up to answer them.
"I'm Saber. And here's Pearl" The horned Viscet just gasped at the large tail that was flowing from behind the Viscet, "And here's Kaliyah." Kaliyah had her katanas raised, an untrusting look in her eyes.
"And It's the reign of Queen Mida."
"Who? What Queen?" The Viscet asked, before noticing she might have sounded slightly rude. "I'm Artemis, and my tail is Venus, she's a tail, so she doesn't speak much." He eyes fell on Saber, "You look like a snake. You aren't one of The Fused, are you? Sorry if I sound a bit rude, just I think I've been stuck in that rock for at least a hundred years, and I, I have a bad history with The Fused."
"No, I don't have a basilisk yet, but I'd say I'm one of The Fallowed, weren't The Fused bad?"
"Yes. Back in the olden days, their were three types of basilisk tamers, The Fused, The Followed, and The Connected. The Fused were snake like themselves, and hated The Connected with a fiery passion. The Followed had snakes that were loyal to them, and were mainly neutral in fights. And The Connected, were the ones whose snakes were not only loyal, but psychically connected to each other. The Fused enveyed The Connected's powers, so they hatched a plan. Using dark magic, The Fused binded The Connected to their snakes, causing them to transform into out tails. Fearing us even more now, as we could now use our tails against them, they sealed us in magic stones, hoping we would never get out. But you just released me, so I'll help you one your journey." So the rag-tag group of 'cets started off again, Saber hopping behind Artemis, shooting off questions about this or that.
"Whats it like being stuck in a rock for a thousand years? Can Venus speak?" (Venus wishes to tell him that yes, yes she can, she just won't because he's annoying her.)
"Were the Fused ever nice? How's it like having a living tail?" They finally made it to a huge cave, the perfect candidate for a scary bascilisk den.

Artemis's oppinions on her friends.
Saber; Ok, Saber is cute. Not in the love way, but in the way he trails me and asks we questions about other Basilisks, dark necromancy, The Fushed, and just the old days in general.

Pearl(Used with Animal345s permission); Pearl is a sweet 'cet. She is totattly in love with Saber and she's just kind in general. I mean, your friend and boyfriend get kidnapped by a giant snake, but instead of rushing off blindly you stay to help the almost complete stranger who's bleeding all over the floor? That's pretty kind.

Kailyah; Something intense happened to her. Now that I am one with my tail, my physic powers can be extended to other things, other viscets. All I see in her is a wall of fire, blue scales illuminated in the embers, a pair of wicked, slicked back golden horns, and what looks like a 'cets mane, all golden and floofy. I'm almost scared to ask her about her past, she
is the only one wearing armor dripping with what looks like fangs and sharping a katana every time we rest.

Venus's thoughts

Saber and Pearl; They look cute together. They should really adopt and egg, though they both have scary teeth. But I had scary teeth once, ahh the nostalgia...

Kaliyah; Too intense. That's all I have to say.

Artemis; Hah, the irony! In the old days she would have to follow me around, I was her proud Basilisk, her master. Now I'm her tail, great promotion...

Ideas! DO NOT STEAL
Talks about the three types of tamers, The Fallowed, The Merged, and The Fhused.
They fight a snake, Artimis gets bitten, goes unconcoious.
Wakes up with only Pearl
Kaliyah and Saber kiddnapped by evil tamer
Go to save them
Fight?

Describe Kaliyah’s lantern and gold in a pile
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Mon May 21, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 11 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘