Viscet #2467 - JUDGED by ~Trompy

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Trompy [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2467 - JUDGED

Postby ~Trompy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Spring is my favorite time of year!! How about you guys? <3 Inspired by fireflies, tulips, and obviously a deer! I know fireflies aren't a 'spring' thing but it's a firefly tail so I thought it was cute! I hope you guys like it as much as I do :D

Owner: tenlittlesoldierboys
Name: Felice
Gender for Breeding: Female
Owned as of: 5/31/18

This competition will be a limited impress me. I want to hear a story about it's favorite spring activity. I am looking for forms to have 400-1000 words, extras and prettying are allowed and encouraged but must have something to do with spring or relate to character development. Only 1 art piece is allowed if you choose to include one. As always, I will allow off-thread forms but not offsite forms.

Base form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender for Breeding:
Favorite Spring Activity Story:

This competition ends on May 10th, with no extensions allowed!

Mutations
Firefly Tail - Event Rare
Last edited by ~Trompy on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2467

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:25 am

d'awww what a precious babe,
possible res;;
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:58 am

Username:
        tenlittlesoldierboys

Name & Gender:
        Felice (female)

Favorite Spring Activity Story:
          It was a quite nice day outsite, at the end of April. The sun was just setting down and Felice had been working in her garden whole the whole day; except for some rest here and there, when she would have a tiny bite to eat, drink some tea or read a few pages of her new favourite book.
          However, sunset was only when it would begin. She had been waiting all week long, but with her two jobs as a florist and a pharmacist, she had to wait until the weekend to be completely free. And now it was time. She had just finished packing all her things: a basket full of food that she made herself, including some delicious apple-honey pie, and self-made lemonade. An old-fashioned latern - to provide light, as soon as it was about to get dark - and her tent. She also packed a backpack with her diary and a few empty jars. And then she headed towards the woods.
          On her way to her favourite spot, the fireflies were accompaning her, drawn towards her by what made herself similar to these little creatures: her tail. Just as fireflies had a glowing tail, Felice had too. And currently, it was the only thing illuminating the nightly forest, as the thick branches did not let the moon through. A chilly wind rustled through the leaves and she could hear something howling - but whatever it was, it only made her even more excited. She loved nothing more than the thrill of the forest by night, because at night it was, when the creatures, that she was after, would come out.
          Now that it became almost pitch-black, and even her tail was not quite enough anymore, she lit the lantern and put it down on a rock. She had reached her favourite spot - a clearing, located right in the middle of the deep forest. What was interesting, however, that there was still no moonlight. There should be, it had been a beautiful and clear day, but the clearing was just as pitch dark as the forest had been. Felice, however, didn't mind. It was not her first time being here.
          After she had put up her tent, she sat infront of it and took out her diary. And she waited, almost holding her breath in excitement. Only with the help of the light of the lantern, she wrote:
          "Dear Diary,
          It had been four years ago, that I first came here. I have found many things, but not yet that, what I have been searching for. Maybe today I will."
          Yes, maybe today she would. She sighed, but kept the smile on her face. Her hobby was not something for someone impatient and she was determinded, that she would soon succeed. She knew by heart, that something was not quite right in this forest, and she had been trying to figure out for the past four years. First, it had been nothing but a mere spark of interest; she had always been a curious gal, looking for the special and the unknown - strange things, just like her. She was not quite ordinary either, being a fae; but still, this didn't mean much more than having some magic powers and a green thumb. No, what she was after was promising to be something bigger. Something more powerful and perhaps even dangerous. Because what else could explain the absense of the moon and the stars, even during a supposedly beautiful and clear night? But she wasn't afraid, just excited.
          And while hour by hour passed, her tail flickered in the slight breeze and bugs got drawn by her light - nothing else seemed to happen. Here at the clearing it was strangely quiet. Even though the wind was blowing, Felice was unable to hear any rustling in the leaves. Even though she could see the bugs flying and crawling around her, none of them were making any sounds. And even though she knew, that this forest was full of life and even though she had heard howling when she had gotten here, it was quiet. Way to quiet. Still. There was a complete absense of noise, except for Felice' breaths and her beating heart.
          But then - something. She could not place the sound, but she was sure, that she had heard something. A whisper, perhaps. She closed her eyes and listened close. Here, again. It was indeed a whisper, a soft call of a name, that did sound quite familiar to her ears... because it was her own.
          Felice.
          She felt a shiver running down her spine. Finally. After four years of sitting here, every spring, every night. Sitting, waiting, searching for clues. Finally, she would find what she had been looking for. Or would she?
          Felice.
          The whisper grew louder. Slowly, her paws shaking, she took the lantern from the rock and with it illuminated the clearing. But there was nothing to be seen but trees, rocks and grass. "Hello?" She called out. "Who is there?"
          And then she turned around.
      - - - - -
      With a smile on her face, Felice put down her pen in order to reach out for her glass of lemonade and take a sip. It had been gotten dark, but the lantern, her tail and the fireflies in the jars around here, were all the light she needed. She took a deep breath, sighing, smiling. Nothing she liked doing more than sitting down here and to write. Once again, the hours had just flewn by and it had gotten dark. She decided to finish her story tomorrow, so she closed her notebook and made herself ready to crawl into her tent. Then, suddenly, she heard a whisper:
      Felice.
Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Fri May 11, 2018 3:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:40 am

Username- kiffell
    Name- Piper
    Gender- female
    Gender for Breeding- female
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Favorite Spring Activity-
      Piper's favorite activity has always been dancing, and because of the smiles dancing brings to faces of course! Spring is always the perfect season for going out and having a little dancing fun with your friends, because it isn't too hot or too cold! She has a perfect spot in park O'Reilly where her and her friends spend their day dancing their hearts out, and usually drawing in a crowd as well!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Piper stood outside, feeling the slight breeze and warming sun on her fur. It was the perfect spring day today. She walked back to the house and stepped inside, "Alex! C'mon let's go dancing today!" Her brother, Alexander, walked down the stairs, his mane ruffled. She and Alex both danced in the style of hip hop, but Alex also danced in the style of breakdancing. He could do flips, and spin on the ground, whilst herself could only do an aerial or two. Alex yawned, not looking like he wanted to do anything that day, but Piper dragged him out anyways, being his little sister and all. Piper thought it was a good idea to go dance with some of their other friends as well. Including Dakota, Annie, and Lucio! Piper and Alex walked out of their house, going over to park O'Reilly where she called everyone to meet. They arrived at the park, where Annie and Dakota were sitting at a table, "Hey guys!" Piper said joyfully as she bounded over to her friends. "Hey Piper!" Dakota responded. "Are we all here?" Annie asked. They all looked around, checking to see. "Uh, Lucio isn't here yet." Alex said, sitting down beside his sister. Suddenly Lucio came sprinting over. "Sorry i'm late!" He panted, "Ready?" He asked. "Yup! Let's go!" Piper said, grabbing her phone and speaker. She put on some music, and started to dance. Then, Dakota joined in, following Piper's lead in a hip hop dance, then Annie joined in, and Alex, then suddenly, Lucio did a flip off the table over the four others doing their hip hop dance and landing right in front of them. They continued to dance, jumping off tables and jumping over each others shoulders, Alex even started doing some breakdancing in the grass. A crowd started to form, and the viscets who gathered around gave even more motivation to the 5 viscets dancing around the table. The viscets cheered and clapped when they did flips and aerials around each other and over the tables. This was going to be an amazing day.

Extras- Alex, Piper, Lucio, Dakota, and Annie dancing at the park
    sketchy version bc i had no time

Last edited by kiffell on Thu May 10, 2018 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:34 am

- Beatrice - female - guider of the lost and broken souls -

"une faut arreter et sentir les roses" - "one must stop and smell the roses"

Username: Doctor Whooves Lover
Name: Beatrice, also known as Bea
Gender for Breeding: female
Favorite Spring Activity Story: The grass was a lush, vivid green, its blades blowing in the warmth of the springtime breeze brought up by the Pacific Coast tides. The thicker blades of grass are protected from the blaze of the sun's rays, their savors the giant oak trees that make up the forest of the land. This forest is quite special, not like the other forests that dot the lands far and wide. This certain forest was Twig’s forest, the protector of the lost, broken, beaten and forgotten souls of the world. Spring was a particularly busy time of the year for the inhabitants of Twig’s forest especially for Beatrice, a life-long friend with Twig. Ever since that one faithful day she had been tasked with being a guider of the broken souls and Twig, being a druid of high power, granted her the gift of being linked with the fireflies, who would help her in the quest to save and protect those who are broken. Naturally, like the seasons, the firefly population dwindles and rekindles so Beatrice must cooperate with this when using her special gift. The springtime is when the firefly population is starting to rise, reaching the peak sometime during late summer before dying down again, so Beatrice must act fast to help those in need. So, in theory, Beatrice spends most of focused on her quest in the springtime, going in search of the lost, troubled souls in the dark where she can use the light of the fireflies to reach them. Beatrice loves her task, helping out those who are troubled in this world and bringing them back to the safety of Twig where the healing process can begin. She does fancy quite a few other things though and doesn’t let her gift go to waste. She’ll entertain herself in other ways with the fireflies, such as setting up beautiful light shows for the inhabitants of the forest, talking to those who are perhaps too nervous to start the healing process, take young ones on small walks with the fireflies. Concevingly Beatrice’s favorite spring activity is guiding the broken souls to her flower garden the first time they are introduced to Twig’s forest.

Beatrice followed the fireflies as they flew through the chilled, night air. Through the trees she went, one foot after another with nothing but the fireflies and moon as her company. Beatrice didn’t mind the silence though, and in fact she enjoyed it since this spring had been unusually busy, her days filled to the brim with incoming souls who needed help and protection. Beatrice felt her heavy eyelids threaten to close and she gave a gentle sigh into the night’s embrace, her breath being visible in the air as it was quite chilly. The fireflies around her proceeded to flash frantically and dart in the direction of north, leading Beatrice towards the outer perimeters of the forest. Bea wasn’t amused much by the fireflies waking her up in the middle of the night but now as she walks with them she can see the tension that runs between each of the little insects and the frantic movements they make. She picks up her pace as she weaves through the giant oaks, the fireflies guiding her through the darkness that surrounds the forest due to the gentle lull of the night’s song. Beatrice could understand that it must be something very important that set the fireflies off like this, but only when the scent hit her nose did she truly realize the severity of the situation. Beatrice started to run, as fast as her short legs could carry her, her heart thundering in her chest. Then… there he was. Beatrice stopped and gasped, her eyes widening in terror and sorrow, seeing a brutally beaten male Viscet. Beatrice felt her heart rate skyrocket, seeing how fragile his soul is after the beating. The fireflies danced around the broken male, gently landing on areas of his wounds and buzzing frantically. Beatrice was able to breath again when she saw his chest moving up and down in shallow, shaky breaths and his limbs twitched slightly in his state. Beatrice dared to move closer, seeing that the male had antlers such as Twig and seemed to have darker brown fur, matted red in some places do to his wounds. Beatrice knelt down and carefully lifted his head and curled close to provide him some warmth while she checked her surroundings for the monsters who had done this to the male. Beatrice gave a tense breath before she relaxed a bit when the fireflies settled close, knowing that whoever had committed the crime was gone. Beatrice leaned down to the male and whispered gently to him, worried over how his soul’s light was fading a bit.

“You poor child.. Who broke your soul like this… don’t worry I’ve got you. Don’t worry child.” She whispered soothingly, trying to calm the male’s uneven breathing. Beatrice shot a glance as the fireflies and ordered them to go retrieve Twig for she wasn’t strong enough to carry this male alone. The fireflies answered her orders with obedience and went on their way to find Twig and call him forth to help carry the broken soul to Beatrice’s flower garden. Beatrice felt movement from the male in which he stirred, his face full of pain as he gave a soft groan and she gently hushed him, trying to quell him.

“Shh shh don’t move child you’ll make it worse. Help is on the way… don’t fuss now I’ve got you.” Beatrice whispered down to the male. To her surprise the male gave a weak smile and his tail curled closer to her, though he is still unconscious. It was within this moment that Beatrice knew there was nothing she loved more than this… than to help and guide broken souls. To heal them, to support them, bring them back from the darkness they experienced so they can have a lifetime of light. This was her favorite activity… not only in the springtime… but in general. This was her life and she was going to do the best she could to save as many broken and lost souls as she could.

Viscets mentioned in the story;
My custom in the making Twig c:
My poor toughy boy, Vixen - the male Bea found

Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Thu May 10, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Tue May 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Smol mark
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:53 am

Woo! Finally able to read your forms ^-^

I LOVED these stories guys! I had lots of fun reading them, and I was surprised to find a form I really was impressed with and am more than happy to give this beauty of a viscet to! The form that impressed me the most, and honesty left me with a huge smile and a shiver, was tenlittlesoldierboys! That was something I could have read out of a book, it was so good of a story in your form! And it was very pretty! Congratulations! I hope to see this cutie around sometime :)
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2467 - JUDGED

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:20 am

Thank you so much, Trompy ♥ I'm so happy that you liked my story <3 you'll totally see her around cx
      can't wait to continue her story, too ♥

could I be added, if you have the time? <3

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:52 pm

H-Huge Congrats Ten! You're s-story was absolutely amazing and I'm so happy you w-won!! It was truly wonderful and that p-plot twist at rhe end, eek!! Let me k-know if you need any relarionships for them! Awesome job Ten <3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:15 am

Last edited by magpiemochi. on Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me