Chickens Demand Respect!!!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

Chickens Demand Respect!!!

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Come join the war!
Did you know there's not a single rare chicken? You could consider the phoenix one because of the lines but technically that's not a chicken. I though of that the other day and though it would be fun to create some attention for chickens.
This is Chicken Smoothie after all right?

Feel free to reply if you'd like to add your chicken to the war.
A few rules first:

No moving other users pets/items
Only add up to 3 chickens and only chickens!
Please dress up your chickens for war! Just please no huge items like trees.
I have the right to remove and move things
Keep all items to the theme. (no Christmas trees, ext.)

There in the heart of CS....

Lost in the newness of his existence, a striking young fellow with feathers that shone like the galaxy itself stepped forward towards two large wooden doors. The carvings they displayed shone a history like a delicate painting full of creatures of all sizes and designs. With a rumble the doors opened, revealing a large room decorated of the finest decor. Through the dimmed lights the fine dishes still shimmered like stars on a large table with a meal that was fit for a king. Though the room was crowded with creatures and pets like he had never seen before, he still felt a welcoming feeling that pulled him further in. The joy that enveloped the inhabitable was nearly overwhelming.
As he entered the room that resembled a museum, hundreds of vivid paintings drew his eyes to the walls surrounding him but not for long. Between the crowds that riddled the floors he caught a glimpse of what looked as if a large room inside the room made of what looked to be crystal. With his curiosity bursting at the seams he made his way over to investigate his discovery.
At the entryway he was overwhelmed with the beauty the sparkling room possessed. In the center was a large stage podium filled with pets to its tippy top. The pets that were on the podium were dressed in fine cloths and robes as if each one was royalty. Even some fruits adorned some of the positions on the grand tower centerpiece.
The young fellow's heart fluttered as he longed to know more about this amazing place. As he walked through the entrance a dark colored fellow emerged from the shadows and stood in his path.

"You can't come in here."
The stranger stated firmly.

The uncivil tone in the stranger's voice didn't faze him as his mind overflowed with the questions he held inside.

"What is this place? Who are these pets and why are their fruits?"

The stranger stood quiet for a moment, then sighed.

"You really don't know?"

The young fellow cocked his head at the response from the guard.

The guard mumbled under his breath, then continued.

"These pets in this room are those known as "Rare" or "High Demand" pets. Very few of some of them exist compared to the thousands of other pets so each one is very special.
The fellows up on the podium are known as "List Pets". Those are the rarest of the rare. Chickens Smoothie''s pride and joy. The royals of all the pets. Everyone knows them and due to their striking markings and dazzling features everyone wants them."

Gazing up the tower, he studied the pets. Each one was unique and yet something was missing. A certain familiarity was vacant from the entire room. Where were the other chickens?
He saw that not all the pets in the room itself were rare. Some of them were in because of their demand, but still even the oldest of hens were missing.

Turning back to the guard, he questioned him, but the response he received was pure shock.

"Hahaha, Don't you understand? That's why you can't come in. There aren't any chicken lists, or any rare chickens in existence for that matter. The closest thing in here is the phoenix and they're just a ball of fire. Even through demand you can't come in because chickens have no demand. None of you do. Now it's time for you to leave."

Turning away from the guard, he left without another word. Why was it this way? Why were chickens not loved? Why were they any different than the other pets? Why are the others any more special?
Were chickens just not good enough?

With a heavy heart he started making his way back the way he came when something out of the corner of his eye caught his attention. It was a poster. Old and tattered from the years it was hung on the wall among a few other pictures. Upon closer inspection, he realized it was an old poster from a past CS's birthday. He smiled at the picture on the poster of Tess and Totoro with one of the first chickens ever made.

Then the thought came to him.
"Why do chickens have no demand and why isn't one even on the list? There's not even a rare one!
Why are dogs the famous ones when chickens help start up the site. Man, We're even in the name! Chicken Smoothie! This is just down right rude! Someone needs to do something about it! Make chickens known again and get us the respect we deserve!"

Without another word he stormed off with his mission for all Chicken Smoothie kind.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chickens Demand Respect!!!

Postby kitsunix » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:20 pm

can i be added?
kitsunix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Add me please
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A rat named Cali » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Add me
A rat named Cali

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:35 am

Oooh, add me? I love chickens! >w<

it shall be established forever ★★★★
━━━━━━━{ as the moon }━━━
★★★★★★★ and as a faithful witness
━━━━{ in heaven }━━━━━━━━

~ ✩ Image ✩ ~
Wanna talk? Need help? Send me a PM!
I love to chat, and am quite friendly!
Important note:
I have returned temporarily for collecting/trading
December 18th pets and seasonal art purchasing. After
I do some trade ups and downs for art fodder to get a
couple pieces of art and save a few personal things,
I am going to host a giveaway and finally leave CS for good.
Thanks for the awesome memories CS. The Lord ended up
using this site to bring about a testimony that I will never forget.
Currently searching for artists who can draw HQ humans
in an olden time-period. Please PM me for more information.

The verse above is from Psalm 89:37 in the KJV Bible.

Signature by sparrow;

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heathersmoo » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:07 am

add me please
I COLLECT KEYCHAINS! Шлите мне брелки!

heathersmoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:33 am

All have been added

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroark Queen » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:42 am

May i be added please ?

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:50 am

added

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:49 am

bump

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me