LOC #145 closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

LOC #145 closed

Postby Rohan. » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Item Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 133 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c
Feel free to also join our Discord!

This is going to be a chance to give this boi a mane of his very own! It must be some sort of warriors mane, but other than that, go crazy! mohawks, braids, dreads, tsavo, whatever. You'll have 2 weeks to design his mane, and give me some information on him.

w/o wings
Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender; Male
Element; Hate or Fire
Personality;
Mane Design;
Small history/story(200 word limit);

NOTE:
To clarify, this guy doesnt have tracker ears- just elongated fuzzy tuff ears. Much like a bobcat or caracal.
Edits; Custom mane, Elongated floof ears, feathers between shoulder blades and rump

Ends on April 25th
Last edited by Rohan. on Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC #145 OPEN

Postby Mechanic Drone » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:27 pm

oh he is lovely <3 may enter but for now just watching~ if anyone needs relations let me know
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:31 pm

oh man I really, really hope I find the time wowie what a babe
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LOC #145

Postby deme ! » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:45 am

username: firefly !!

name: kotori
name meaning:
screech owl spirit

element: fire

kotori is unusually gifted with his powers. he has
learned many moves and skills that others have
a difficult time with. his fire is blue in color
because it's extremely hot. but he was a late
bloomer, and earlier in his life he had a hard
time controlling his powers.

mane design: brown hair and lighter
brown braids with orange bands and
beads tying the braids. sketch + art
personality:

[ fiery ] // [ independent ] // [ adaptable ] // [ innovative ]

kotori has always been a rather fiery, spirited lion. he's not afraid
to break the rules to do what he thinks is right. he'll always speak
his mind.

but he spends most of his time alone. partly because he
refuses to hurt anyone again, and because he doesn't want
to become attached to anyone to save himself the pain if he
loses them.

kotori is very adaptable, maybe even fickle. he welcomes all
change in hopes that it may help him or even stop the war,
but in the end kotori realizes, that only hard work and per-
severance will get you what you want.

kotori has always been a thinker. from the moment he was born,
he loved to solve problems. he's fond of compromises, and has an
open mind.

history:

kotori never knew his father, as he died before he was born.
he and his sister were raised alone by their mother.

back when kotori was a cub, he had no control over his powers, and many thought
he would never learn to use them correctly. [ he proved them very wrong later ]
he accidentally burned his sister's face, and he felt so guilty he ran away. he was
found by the rebels and he joined them.

later, when he found out his mother was killed by the rebels, he refused to stay with
them any longer. he came back to the pack, and after proving his loyalty, he was we-
lcomed back. the information he gained about the rebels was useful.
Last edited by deme ! on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:15 am, edited 12 times in total.
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:12 pm

-
Last edited by A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ on Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:32 am, edited 12 times in total.
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:52 am

Mark! qwq
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Username:
☁Lady Raincloud☁
Name:
Feliciano
Element:
Fire
Cub - Scout - Nomad

Personality:
Feliciano is a quiet type. He's not one to draw attention to himself- he loves secrecy and being, overall, alone. He is known, if known at all, for simply working without saying much or interacting much. He's always willing to work and fulfill duties in the pride, but, once these are done he vanishes off someplace, likely just in a distracted walk around the territory. He can often be foudn looking out into the distant lands - it is thus suspected among the few that are closer to him, that he may someday become a loner, and leave behind his life here. He doesn't seem very happy with it.

Still, he's a kind lion. He's willing to often assistance and advice to anyone who needs it. Some are surprised by the fact he is actually not shy- he just dislikes interacting with others too much. He can be quite talkative when he has something to say, but these times are few and far between, or just between close, childhood friends and family. He is courageous and enjoys the thrills of adventure, and even of the hunt- but his way of expressing joy or interest is barely noticeable, as he's all too vague in his expressions and usually just looks serious.

Mane Design:
feathery mane, very long
Can be adjusted or cut back if I made it too long!
It is made of feathers and fur, with feathers more towards the top.

Small history:
Feliciano's parents died before he matured, and so he's been alone for awhile, with no siblings, few close friends, and not very many close relatives. Still, he is fond of a few lionesses who took care of him after his mother's passing.

Growing up with a set of cubs much more rowdy and active than himself, he was at first a bit competitive, but, after some wise words from one of his foster parents, he took a slower pace to life. He did his best in training for the position he now holds as a scout, but has never actually seen much action. Thus, he is usually helping around the pride lands now- doing his best to help when needed, but always seeming distant.

Since he first matured, even before then, he always wanted to journey elsewhere, into the unknown. He loves the legends of the oasis and of the places unexplored, and when he first discovered his fire abilities he used them to light his way to explore dark caves. He awaits the day he can sneak off, unnoticed, and become a nomad, with no pride to bind him.

Relationships:

Aeolius
Feliciano met Aeolius a few times during one of his trios outside pride boundaries. It was one of the farthest trips he made - he's needed permission to go exploring, too, and was happy to have a trip to see what lay beyond. The two met while he was exploring a few caves he'd found - Feliciano enjoys exploring caves most. Aeolius was friendly and the two talked for awhile about their trips and lives. As this was one of Feliciano's first times meeting a nomad so far from the pride - he'd only met a few friendly nomads before, and didn't get much of a chance to speak to them - it really gave him insight on what it was like, and now, after meeting Aeolius, he was to leave to explore more than ever before. Feliciano hasn't seen Aeolius is quite sometime, but he hopes to remedy that in future if he ever travels far out again.

Romeo
Feliciano trained around the same time as Romeo and they hold the same position, at least currently, so they ave met. Feliciano cannot say he's particularly close to Romeo. They're not on bad terms, but the lion's high energy and clear immaturity gets on his nerves, even if he tries not to betray such. Still, he trusts Romeo enough to not completely hate working with him, if he'd told to he will and he'll be very polite.

Cordelia
He's met Cordelia and a few other cubs around the pride at different times, and he enjoys occasionally telling them stories when time allows. She in particular got him to tell more stories- he'd once been out scouting and returned with an injury, and she was among the first to see and question it. Since then they meet up sometimes and Feliciano tells her about his adventures, even the more dull ones.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 16 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontrix » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:10 pm

Username; Dragontrix
Name; Helios
Gender; Male
Element; Fire
Personality; wip
Mane Design; wip

Small history/story(200 word limit);
Helios was born to a pair of oasis wanderers, who loved the outside world more then the oasis but stayed for their families. Helios himself knew from a very young age that he did not share his parents belief. He loved the oasis with all his heart. It was his home and he would do anything for it.
He decided very young that he wanted to become a guard, protecting his home and its people.
As he grew and his element started to develop he found a love for using his powers to create shapes to entertain his friends, playing with the always cold fire. This fire he later in life uses to keep lions out of places they should not be, tricking them into thinking the fire is hot when it in truth isn’t.
When the oasis came to the oasis he was not happy, he saw them as a threat to his home. That they would bring the rebellion right to them and put the oasis in danger.
But he is despite his displeasure more then prepared to fight to protect his home, prepared to die for it.
━━━━┛┗━━━━━━
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━⦗Dralons⦘━━⦗RPWs⦘━━⦗Simas⦘━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 38 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dragontrix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| LOC #145 Form| Faer

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:56 pm

--
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:14 am

This contest is now over. After reading and looking through all your forms, I want to thank you all so much for participating!

This guy shall go to Lady Raincloud as Feliciano. I loved the mane style you did! He was a nice character as well!

Thank you all again for participating and congrats Rain
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me