~ "Kark kark!" was the sound made by the beautiful beast as you approach ~

Name; Krakamen
    Gender; Female
    Orientation; n/a
    Element; Descry and Venom
    Other; Kark kark?

Cute family art by Daisy.

Art by promisesbreak.

Writting piece by ShimmerSolarPets : Elmore taking care of the nest and having a visit from his friend Viscet.

Between the twisted roots of a big swamp tree, a nest of twigs and other materials was tucked away safely from outside threats. A huge, white Goblin Gator lumbered over to the nest, carrying a bunch of twigs in his long snout. He placed the twigs carefully around the nest. Using his hand-like limbs, he weaved the twigs skillfully into the structure of the nest, reinforcing it.
    Elmore gave a grunt of satisfaction as his huge red eyes observed his handiwork. A few eggs laid safely in the nest. Elmore's finger-like appendages touched the roots that surrounded the nest, causing them to shift and grow in such a way that the nest was now even more concealed from the outside. For quite a while now, Elmore had been endlessly obsessing over the nest. He would make modifications every now and then, shift the roots around to conceal or reveal the nest... His big red eyes would always, always keep watch over the nest. Ever since those tiny eggs were laid, Elmore kept leaving the nest to a minimum. He would only leave to observe his surroundings, or to find food and materials for the nest. Then, he would always swiftly make his return, making sure his beloved eggs remained untouched.

He sat down next to the roots. His red eyes tenderly watched over the eggs. Such tiny things... So fragile and susceptible to the dangers of the world. But, Elmore would definitely not let anything happen to his beloved eggs. No, he would always keep watch, always protect the eggs until they hatched. The big Goblin Gator wondered what sort of hatchlings were developing inside the white walls of the eggshells. Flicking his giant, white tail, he sighed with contentment. New members of the swamp... Elmore had dedicated his life to protecting the swamp, and he would definitely protect his children, too. No matter what it took.

Suddenly, a very familiar figure approached him. It was Kaden, a viscet friend of his. Blind as he was, he could still make his way around the swamp with great precision, thanks to that vine tail of his. Elmore raised his head to greet his friend. "Oh, Elmore, is that you?" Kaden said, his purple eyes blankly staring vaguely at his direction. "You've been around here for quite a while now. What's-" Kaden stopped abruptly as his tail started twitching and snaking towards the direction of the nest. Elmore gave a small warning, despite knowing that Kaden would never do anything to harm his eggs. Kaden was the most gentle creature he'd known. He could never even hurt a fly. A smile crept over Kaden's face as understanding dawned upon him. "Elmore, is that a nest? And eggs, too! Why, this is most wonderful news!" Kaden said. Elmore simply grinned his toothy grin. Menacing for most, but not for Kaden. Kaden's blind. He couldn't see Elmore's grin, but Elmore knew that Kaden knew of his joy, too. He let Kaden's tail feel around the nest. Elmore trusted him.

Kaden gave Elmore a pat on the head. "You're a dad, Elmore," he said, with a bright smile on his face. "I'll help you with anything you need, you just tell me!"
    Elmore smiled. Typical Kaden, always so nice and ready to help. He would make the perfect "uncle" for his little ones. The thought excited Elmore.

He couldn't wait to welcome his children to the wonderful swamp.
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me