Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Meduz

Aruca #020

Postby Carnations » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Edits wrote:None.

First adopt as an artist! I'm thrilled to be on the artist team!~

For this kid, tell me: do they prefer to be alone or with other people? as well as reason as to why. {don't make the reason too dark please thanks}
    You have 400 words to tell me!

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b]

Ends in a week! {March 22rd}
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aruca #020

Postby Kaizoku » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Ooo mark!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:16 am

Beautiful design! So good to have you on the team :)

Username - jellyfish.lucy
Aruca name - Eden
Why is she always alone?
This aru doesn't necessarily prefer her own company, she's just picky about who she chooses to spend her time with. Most other arucas and people are too boring, too cruel, too controversial or too talkative whilst the rest are not interesting enough, not funny enough or not kind enough. She has one or two close friends but would rather be alone than waste time on people that she doesn't really like. There is nothing she hates more than small talk. Wasting breath on discussing the weather (I mean we can both see that it's raining), or weekend plans (they don't involve you so please go away), or the health of acquaintances (if I cared I'd ask them personally). She is looking for people with whom she can discuss the rapid expansion of the universe and the great social questions. She's looking for friends who remind her that she's unique and made of stardust. If she can't find friends like that she'd rather have her nose buried in a book or be nurturing her flowers to bloom.
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carnations » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:19 pm

There's only one entry, but I honestly can't imagine giving them to someone else.
jellyfish.lucy wrote:Beautiful design! So good to have you on the team :)

Username - jellyfish.lucy
Aruca name - Eden
Why is she always alone?
This aru doesn't necessarily prefer her own company, she's just picky about who she chooses to spend her time with. Most other arucas and people are too boring, too cruel, too controversial or too talkative whilst the rest are not interesting enough, not funny enough or not kind enough. She has one or two close friends but would rather be alone than waste time on people that she doesn't really like. There is nothing she hates more than small talk. Wasting breath on discussing the weather (I mean we can both see that it's raining), or weekend plans (they don't involve you so please go away), or the health of acquaintances (if I cared I'd ask them personally). She is looking for people with whom she can discuss the rapid expansion of the universe and the great social questions. She's looking for friends who remind her that she's unique and made of stardust. If she can't find friends like that she'd rather have her nose buried in a book or be nurturing her flowers to bloom.

Congratulations! Take good care of Eden!
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:37 pm

YAY! Thank you!! Stripey baby come to momma

Can I be added??