Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

old species revival by master of spaz

Based on Click to view
Artist master of spaz [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

old species revival

Postby master of spaz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:14 am

Lumieras were created in 2015 by retired user Ampersand. Lumieras are forest dwellers, roughly the size of a German Shepherd. Lumis, as they are commonly called, are built like cats, and have a muzzle and nose like a bear. Lumis are predatory omnivores who eat a wide range of foods. They depend on their acute hearing to hunt a variety of prey. Lumi's have a fluffy mane around their neck, dainty paws, fluffy ears and are characterized by their piercing, glow-in-the-dark eyes.

Lumieras are acrobatic mammals, and prefer to exercise this skill as much as possible. Thus, they tend to reside in most unreachable, and safe terrain, such as, tree tops, steep hills or grass mountains. Lumieras communicate through soft, but sharp murmurs, and are often an illusive and quiet creature in times of conflict. Despite this, Lumis are never solitare, and prefer to live in large groups. Lumieras are never one and the same and each is built differently, even if only vaguely. Certain Lumieras are more unique than others, and have rarer traits.

General Conduct

★ Lumiera's are a closed species, thus non-artists may not make their own Lumiera without a unused MYO/custom slot. This includes off and on-base Lumieras.
★ Existing Lumieras may only be edited if an edit item of the correct rarity is utilized.
★ Foul-play, illegal transactions/trades involving Lumiera's, and poor attitude is prohibited.
★ One user may only possess eight Lumieras, and staff may only possess ten Lumieras, at this time. This number is susceptible to change.
★ Lumieras may be co-owned between up to three users.
★ All customs/MYOs, growths and transfers must be reviewed and approved by a member of staff first.
★ Lumieras/MYO may be traded only for other Lumieras/MYOs, or gifted away. Lumiera item's may only be trades for other items. ★ You cannot trade/sell a Lumiera for original characters, art, or currency of any kind, without an item/permit.
★ Incestuous Lumiera relationships, roleplays, breedings or such are prohibited.
★ Any additional questions may be asked through PM, or on the main thread.

Species/Nursery Related
★ Lumieras have each three initial breeding slots. Additional breeding slots may be earned. This caps with a maximum of 2 extra breeding slots applied per Lumiera, for a total of 5 possible slots.
★ You may breed your Lumiera immediately after attainment provided an artist has an open nursery slot.
★ You may breed once every 3 weeks, and trade once every 2 weeks. In a trade, multiple items/Lumis count only as one transaction.
★ Kits may be grown in three weeks.
★ Lumieras of any gender, sexuality or orientation can breed.

Staff Rules
★ Artists will receive an Uncommon MYO each month as payment. This MYO may be sold, traded or gift. Artists are only eligible to receive MYO's if they have made at least two adopts, whether it be two nursery batches, or two main adopts.
★ There are no official growth or transfer artists. Growths may be commissioned or done by yourself, on or off Oekaki. They must still be accurate to the prior reference.
★ If staff become, without notice, inactive to the species for four months, they will be removed from staff.
★ Guest/trial artists will receive compensation of a common MYO per month on trial.
★ No adopt competition may run for a duration of over two months.
Staff:

Owner
master of spaz

Artists
☼ Red Beanie ☼ - on trial

Archivist
N/A

Advertisement:

By Egeria Sagus
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2768006][img]http://i.imgur.com/gReQ7km.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by master of spaz on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist