LOC Adopt #140 - Claim Slot Raffle! - Closed

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

LOC Adopt #140 - Claim Slot Raffle! - Closed

Postby Pengu. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:37 am

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Item Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 140 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c
Feel free to also join our Discord!

I don't really make designs to release but I did this one a few weeks ago for a 15 minute design challenge, so rather than her sit and collect dust, going to just release her as an adopt! This lioness is based off of a narwhal and has a horn edit.

This is going to be in the form of a Claim Slot Raffle! Forms for the raffle will be open for 5 days (Close March 16th 9 PM EST).

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]LOC Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Element:[/b] Water
[b]Allegiance:[/b] (Pride, Rebels, Nomad, Oasis)

[b]Proof Of Claim Slot: [/b]

Optional:
[b]Short Description Of Your Ideas For This LOC:[/b]

Forms for raffle end March 16th, 9 PM EST!
Last edited by Pengu. on Fri May 11, 2018 5:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pengu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Adopt #140 - Claim Slot Raffle! - OPEN

Postby Chromium » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Username;Chromium
Loc Name : MARIYA (Мари́я): Russian form of Greek Maria, meaning "obstinacy, rebelliousness" or "their rebellion."
Gender; Female
Element; water
Proof of Claim; viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3402211&p=116109331#p116109331
Allegiance: Oasis

Short Description: Mariya is a hardheaded lioness that has a fiery temper to boot. Perfering to face challenges head on and without thought it's not all that uncommon to see her with the medics to be treated for some wound or another. Various generals have tried to teach this lioness control and most fail within a few weeks, perfering to pass her on to another. For all her faults she's actually quite a kind soul that's fiercely loyal to those she likes, when they stay on her good side that is.
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:40 am

Username: .The Bootless Box.
    LOC Name: Kersey
    Element: Water
    Allegiance: Oasis

Proof Of Claim Slot: Here

Optional:
    Short Description Of Your Ideas For This LOC: Kersey is a guide for the young in the Oasis and loves the wonder and pureness of cubs. She is fiercely protective of them and teaches with care and sometimes a firm hand. She is willing to listen and learn new ways to teach the cubs. Kersey once wanted to be an Ambassador and travel outside of the Oasis, but after she left and came back to grow into an adult she realized how unprepared she felt, and never wanted that anxious feeling for other cubs. So she became a guide. Kersey comes from a family of Knights and Merchants, none are very wealthy or well-known, but she is pretty popular among her students. Her adventurous mind allows her to tell them wonderful stories and entertain them while her eager and loving spirit is kept happy with their affection. She can be rather strict and to the point with ruffians and adult lions who don't respect others. Kersey was rather hesitant and untrusting of the newcomers but was overwhelmingly curious too, she wanted to know where they came from, how they lived, and yet, she didn't want them to bring about ruin to the Oasis's way of life.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pengu. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Congrats to the winner - The Bootless Box! Please post on the Item Redeeming Thread that you have used your claim slot and post on the archives thread to add your new lion to the archives!

Limited activity due to working full-time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact me on dA, TH, or discord if need be.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC Adopt #140 - Claim Slot Raffle! - Closed

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Ahh thank you so much
    I'm so excited,
    I'll post on those two threads in a second