Entry #4 by Jaegalex

Based on Click to view
Artist Jaegalex [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry #4

Postby Jaegalex » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:16 am

AAA I would adopt this if I could <3 I love purple so much. You could probably tell, I mean, I write in purple.

I might PNG these, but honestly, I didn't find it necessary because, well they're not real and nobody's going to adopt them.
(Y'all know what I'm saying)

This was inspired by the Harry Potter creatures book that was sitting on my bookshelf (though it's purple and gold so this is a little strange) but yeah, I had this black and white idea in my head for ages.

I should probably take a break from designing because
A: I have the rest of the month
and
B: Light is bad for the effects of my medication

- but then again so is the sun and I'm around that all the time haha!

Username: Jaegalex

Why do you want to become a Guest Artist?: I've always looked up to the artists in the viscet community, these talented people always amazed me, but not only were the artists so incredibly talented, the viscet community itself has always been so kind and has brought me so much happiness in the time I've been involved, I remember on an older account of mine, when I was younger I encountered viscets and I was stunned, I thought it was some elite group of artists and people who seeked them, but then last year I read up on them, I saw what it was like, though I understand it's never that easy to obtain viscets because of how many creative people and talented writers there are going for ever single viscet, to me these weren't normal adopts that you pay CS pets for, these were different to me, and I know there are things like that everyone on this site now, but it is viscets that always stunned me, I feel as if I belong to this community now, even though most haven't even seen my name, I feel like I am a part of it. Making viscets myself makes me feel even closer, it makes me feel like I'm on top of the world, I know that seems a little dramatic, but it is a feeling I love and long for, and I feel as if I always will.

How active are you/can you be in the community?: I am currently very active, I like to compliment many artists designs but also, I actively enter for viscet competitions and currently own (sadly only) 3 viscets.

How active are you on CS?: Very, I usually get on twice a day but this is often for long periods of time provided I'm not in school (but in certain subjects I actually can)

Have you had any experience before in these areas?: I was previously a guest artist for viscets, however I am disapointed with myself as I felt I dissapointed the community as when I became a guest artist I only had the opportunity to make one, because of attending a legal battle (It is over and done with, nothing like that will ever happen again.) but I feel I've matured as an artist since then and could make more refined designs, and I am more active in the community, if I ever become guest artist again, I know I will make all 5, because it would be my pleasure.

My Winning Entries
The real viscet I made

Anything else: I'm glad the community is given an opportunity to become a guest artist, but not only that, I always feel so happy making these lil' entries because once it's completed you feel so engulfed in the viscet spirit but also my first ever viscet-friend so to speak, I made by us both entering and enforced by us both becoming a guest artist. I think the viscet community is amazing and it has been really good to me :D
Last edited by Jaegalex on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
back from a year long break, sorry if I have been inactive
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #4

Postby Ancient Frost » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:41 am

Would you mind making one according to the following info? I think that these are super cool and would like a custom one. How ever, if you have an adoption price then let me know first. I will tell you if I am willing to pay. Thank you. :)

Base color:Blue
Eye color:Teal
Spines:Fade blue to teal
Nose:Teal
Pads:Teal
Claws:Teal
Chest: Teal
Spots: Light blue
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Ancient Frost wrote:Would you mind making one according to the following info? I think that these are super cool and would like a custom one. How ever, if you have an adoption price then let me know first. I will tell you if I am willing to pay. Thank you. :)

Hello there! This is actually a closed species called viscets, and to create your own you must first purchase an MYO ticket. This viscet in particular is not a real one; it's an artist entry. The main page for the species can be found here, along with all the rules and how to adopt a viscet. :> If you have any questions please feel free to PM me!
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaegalex » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:42 am

G1 Sunstreaker wrote:
Ancient Frost wrote:Would you mind making one according to the following info? I think that these are super cool and would like a custom one. How ever, if you have an adoption price then let me know first. I will tell you if I am willing to pay. Thank you. :)

Hello there! This is actually a closed species called viscets, and to create your own you must first purchase an MYO ticket. This viscet in particular is not a real one; it's an artist entry. The main page for the species can be found here, along with all the rules and how to adopt a viscet. :> If you have any questions please feel free to PM me!

Thanks for handling this for me while I was offline, man :) I appreciate it!
back from a year long break, sorry if I have been inactive
Jaegalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:21 pm

Jaegalex wrote:
G1 Sunstreaker wrote:

Thanks for handling this for me while I was offline, man :) I appreciate it!

aw bless I gotcha dude <333

Last bumped by Jaegalex on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:21 pm.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me