Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dilophosmiles by Hellagia

Artist Hellagia [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dilophosmiles

Postby Hellagia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:41 pm

my hand... my hand... I know there's a lot wrong with this, from that hairline down in the corner (I ONLY NOW SEE IT?! ARGH), to the proportions to the lines, to the EVERYTHING. This however long (HOUR?! or more than... Agh) it took painting is the CS equivalent to a two minute traditional scribble so it's from memory and rough (ish.... you don't see the other two layers of AGH) with bad lines (but at least I fixed him so he's smiling.)

Done with a pen mouse. Which for me is 10 times better than traditional, but a tablet would be 50 times better than the pen mouse but mine DIED forever ago and I lost the stylus so ... between a $70 tablet and a $15 penmouse? ... I went with the penmouse. XD;
ah my little derposaur.
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Look, a shooting star! Make a wish. Wait, why is it getting bigger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me