Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

pew pew!

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:29 pm

<3 my new bby
name: hikoki koki
personality: light-hearted, brave, risky, always cheerful and bright

i stared at my boots, purposly not making eye contact with the chief as to not give him any ideas. all around me kalons were awkwardly shuffling around, not wanting to be chosen to go on the almost garunteed death mission. i was so focused on not getting called that i didn't realise someone speaking until they were almost done.
"..do it." the voice said.
i whipped my head around, scanning the rows of kalons to see who had spoken up. and there i saw him, with his hand raised high.
captain hikoki, standing strong and proud. i gasped, as did many other kalons.
hikoki wasn't reckless, or a fool. however, and i cursed him for this, he had the brightest heart of the entire fleet. he was always willing to take someones spot as long as it meant they got to live. i felt like crying.
hikoki cared so much about everyone else's life that he would throw away his own life for them.

as he boarded his sleek, flat winged jet, i gave him a small salute. tears streamed down my face, but i kept my mouth steady.
koki turned to me, giving a small smile in spite of the single tear running down his cheek. "i love you." he mouthed, putting his paw to his mouth and blowing outwards, sending me a kiss. i mimed reaching my hand up and grabbing it, then made my fingers curl up and put it in my pocket. hikoki smiled, then turned and climbed into his jet. as he climbed into the cockpit, i thought of what would happen if, when, he didn't come back.
as the plane slowly began to move down the runway, i began to run after it. my fast legs almost caught up with it before the plane's wings tilted, sending the sleek, metal bird into the sky. i watched the plane fly up, my love with it.

that was the last day i saw him.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me