link to form;; xXx
      name;; Skarta
      gender;; Mare
      eye colour;; Daffodil
      horn/hoof material & rarity;; Pearl // Rare
      phenotype;; Pangare Palomino
      genotype;; ee/aa/nPan/nCr/

Pastels!! *o*
Last edited by diatomdude on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

call me tea ✽ they/them ✽ algae is my life
I am still on semi-hiatus but occasionally I procrastinate college with info posts about genetics
commissions: closed | art trades: closed | requests: nah | collabs: closed
charactersartfight
diatomdude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chrysaora Basilisks #555 | Regular Adopt

Postby ethium » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:07 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________
ADOPT THE PACE OF NATURE HER SECRET IS PATIENCE

DON'T THINK WHY THINK WHY NOT
Meaning- modern greek spelling of ares
Pronouns- she/her
Likes- enjoying herself, having fun, racing and smiling
Dislikes- mud, rejection and being alone
Most notable trait- energetic

__________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kids again · Artist Vs Poet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_________________________________________________________________________________
HOLD THE VISION TRUST THE PROCESS

personality- aris is an energetic chrysaora basilisk with a smile always on her face and an energetic lifestyle. She always puts others before herself
moodboard- moop
hobbies- collecting shiny objects, playing with her friends and planting flowers
hopes- to someday change the world with her positivity

_________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by ethium on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:44 pm

Mark! May try!
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orawind » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:07 am

Username: Orawind
Name: Aksha (Meaning: Aksha is a Hindi origin name, meaning ‘blessing.’)
Impress:
Fave Song — https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rY-FJvRqK0E
Personality — Aksha is a pretty laid back mare but if you get on her bad side — well, let’s just say that it’s not pretty. She loves everyone and (almost) everything. There’s never been a soul who disliked Aksha. But you have to be careful around her as she’s fiercely protective of her loved ones. Aksha is a pretty big fashionista, and she prefers to wear black and shades of grey so that they don’t clash with her hair and coat. But that doesn’t mean that the clothes aren’t stylish!
Orawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Username: aray17
Name: Aiode (ay-oh-dee)
Personality: Gentle | Outgoing | Empathetic | All Smiles
Aiode has been my sunshine girl ever since she first got here and she is just such a happy girl and fun to be around because of her uplifting personality. She is very gentle with young or new people and with young Chry and she's very outgoing and friendly to all. She's very curious and always wants to greet the visitors and guests when they arrive. Aiode is a social butterfly and makes friends easily.
Likes: vast forests to explore, swimming, flowers to put in her mane, popsicles, fruit, and the color pink
Dislikes: the color orange, dark caverns, the cold, vegetables
Her Favorite: Aiode loves The Beatles and loves hearing their music in her stall. It puts her in a good mood and makes her smile. Here's her [u=https://open.spotify.com/user/alexa_ray17/playlist/7g6LtiA0pV4vKWomyu4SYO?si=TpBhzwKOT12mL5ZYWuGY0w]playlist[/u]!
Friends:
Image Image
Aiode made friends easily here and her two best friends are Fanta and Alari. Both are social mares who instantly greeted Aiode upon her arrival. They love to hang out soaking up the sun and all of them are not huge fans of cold weather. Thanks to these two wonderful mares, Aiode adjusted smoothly to her life here at Golden Hills Ranch.
Crush:
Currently, Aiode is crushing on our young stallion, Maddox. Maddox is a young stallion who can be flirty at times and very cool and confident. He's a good guy and very social.
A mood board featuring my doodles
what she reminds me of!
Last edited by aray17 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soarora » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Mark maybe
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:41 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      > FIND x x x x M E x x x x ᴡ ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ

xxxxxxxxxxxx xthex xwildx x things
                      x x x x x x xxare
Imagevery bad and rushed art

Username: renneka
    Name: Skarta

There's a cave down the beach, on the left side. Crowded with dark rocks, moss and slime covering the floor. It's known to the locals as a place to avoid, a place where the tides are uncertain and something lurks deep in the cave.

There are stories of a wild beast with flashing eyes and pointed horns. The bodies that found by the entrance make everyone stay away.

There's a boy who works down at the local stables. He deals with wild and difficult horses; a natural they say.

He is working with a grey mare, a difficult horse who rejects saddles and riders. She breaks from the yard and bolts when he is not looking. The yard master points his finger and yells at the boy to fetch the mare. The words expensive and irreplaceable are thrown at him.

Somehow the boy ends up down at the cave, the stories of the beast and the bodies found in the cave ringing in his ears.

He is clambering up the rocks, towards the darkness.

He hears the clattering of hooves, a strange sound over the rushing of the waves and shriek of the gulls. He pauses. How could the mare have gotten in here?

Cautiously, he calls.

The darkness explodes and a large horse snaps its teeth centimetres from his face.

The boy falls back, slipping on the rocks, cutting his hand and landing in the shallow water of the cavern.
        He looks, and sees a pale horse, unlike one he’s seen before. Her mane and tail are shimmering, made of a strange material.

He managed to fall behind some rocks, which hides him. He doesn’t like the look of the mare’s horns. She is stamping her feet and shaking her head wildly.

Trembling, the boy pushes himself up the rocks. The mare stops splashing and looks at him in a way that makes her seem more canine then equine.

They stay like that, staring, for a few moments. The boy recognises her expression, he’s seen it in a few wild horses that he’s worked with.

He feels strangely calm.

Holding his hand out he stands up slowly, water rushing from his clothes. The horse freezes, ears trembling, and looks at his hand. Then she snaps her teeth at him and turns away, disappearing into the shadows of the cave.

The boy leaves the cave, (a little shaken) but he comes back day after day, curiosity about the horse getting the better of him. He tells no one where he goes, he would not want anyone to hurt the strange horse.

He sits in the cavern and watches for the horse. Sometimes she startles him by jumping out of the shadows, some days she will be waiting for him already.

He can feel her wariness disappearing.

He holds his hand out to her again, and she does not move.

He stretches his hand forward and places it on her nostrils.

And they stay like that, the boy and the horse.

Last edited by ede on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    ede

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:41 pm

....Image
    Username: DarkestWerewolf
    Name: Pandora’s Box // Princess

Personality:
    Princess is quite a unique mare. Everyone sees Princess as a very charming and confident mare. However, that was Princess‘ outer shell. Deep down, she's just a shy and gentle mare who loves to just hang out with a bunch of her close friends. Only her close friends see that shy side of her. In front of stallions, she can be a bit sheepish and awkward but they find her even more adorable that way. When Princess is upset, she can be your worst nightmare. She’s the type who can be blinded by rage and let her emotions overtake herself. Only after venting out her anger violently will she finally calm down, often leaving a wake of damage.
    Backstory:
    This wild child entered the world along with 4 others from her Bloom in a lake within a cave. When she emerged from the cave along with those of her Bloom, they were awestruck by the beauty of Lucent. One offered to live and travel together but Princess was the first to object, bluntly claiming that she wanted to explore on her own and without saying anything else, she left.
    Even though she was still new to everything, she quickly learned the ropes and was soon an efficient survivor. Princess was quickly able to look for evil wisps to feast on and fend for herself. While she has encountered her Bloom every so often, she doesn’t pay much attention and continue on her way. As she learned more about the world, she started to form a shell around her softer side. She thought of it as a weakness and wanted to prevent anyone from knowing that she’s actually a very shy mare. Even her Bloom didn’t know, considering she initially wanted to explore on her own and didn’t leave much room for arguments.
    Princess travelled for a few years and have gotten to recognise certain places. In her years of travel, she noticed that a few Chrysaora have formed a very strong bond between humans and have conjoined wish them. She was envious of them, wanting to find someone that can share such a strong bond. Princess roamed the lands for a few more months, trying to let the right human being walk into her life rather than finding. Eventually she did, a human she chances upon that frequents a hill she rests at. The human usually stays there to draw but will often just sit silently in the distance. It started off with an offered apple and soon, the rest was history.
    Theme song:
    For him. by Troye Sivan (live performance)
    Discipline: Dressage
    Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
    DarkestWerewolf

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby pecan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:17 pm

aa mark. so pretty!
    pecan

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby sheepish » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:40 am

Username: Sheepishlie
    Name: Phoebe

WIP
    Last edited by sheepish on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ♚ — ♔ SZs ♔ — ♛
    sheepish

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me