viscet 2323 - starry boar - winner! by finifugal ✨

Based on Click to view
Artist finifugal ✨ [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

viscet 2323 - starry boar - winner!

Postby finifugal ✨ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:49 pm

omggg, this was really fun to make!! the time is. very off, though it did take awhile to make ;w;
i haven't really been part of staff for too long yet, but i've still enjoyed every bit of it! <3 i've never really been done much in the way of designing, so this was definitely a bit of a challenge, but i quite like how it turned out tbh,,
anyways, happy third anniversary, you guys!!

username; Gadgetrocks
name; Aulelio
gender; Male

Code: Select all
name;
gender;
personality; (minimum of 50 words, maximum of 200 words)
prompt; tell me about the greatest adventure this 'cet has gone on!
extra;

for the prompt, you may use either 2000 words OR four art pieces to tell the story! alternatively, you may exchange one piece of art for 500 words, and vice versa, in any sort of combination you'd like.
for the extra, you may add either an extra art piece or an extra 500 words. the art or writing piece can be added to the prompt, or it can be for something different!
if you're choosing the art route, you may include captions with your art pieces, though please try to keep it short.
comics are allowed, though no more than 16 panels max, please!

this comp will end march 6th, or two weeks from now, at 7 pm est! an extension will be given if requested!

mutations:
boar tusks // rare
mammal ears (boar) // uncommon
Last edited by finifugal ✨ on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: viscet 2323 - starry boar

Postby shibeboi » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Amork!!
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:41 am

name;
gender;
personality; (minimum of 50 words, maximum of 200 words)
prompt; tell me about the greatest adventure this 'cet has gone on!
extra;

MArk
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:19 am

mark~
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubixilam » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:51 am

ye ye bb mark
██ rubi │

AWOOOOGA
rubixilam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Some yummy looking mangos rest at the foot of a tree.
Do you dare take a bite?
name; Aulelio (Golden in Hawaiian)
gender;Male
personality; Aulelio is very friendly, being a domesticated village Viscet. He's fairly smart and almost always hungry. (Some of these traits are what got him in to this mess) He loves everyone, expressly children, but he's also always wary of his tusks around kids. His most common facial expressions are being confused or content, as I said above he's "fairly smart" but he still gets confused by most things. His weakness is roasted mango, expessily sprinkled in kimchi salt.
prompt; Res with basically getting kidnapped, nearly falling into a volcano, and finding the way bacvj to his village. Song to go with this story:On the trail we blaze - El Dorado movie
Chapter 1; The Start of Trouble

Aulelio stretched out in the fading sunlight on a great big rock outside of the village hall. He saw the children exit the small straw roofed school, and a few came over to pet his head and mane as he purred happily. The sun slowly sunk into the turquoise ocean and thats when the smell hit him, slightly bitter at first, but then the delicious smell of roasted mango with Kimchi salt sprinkled delicately over it, his favorite meal! He scrabbled off the rock, his claws clicking on the stone paths through the village. "Thats strange."He thought to himself, "Who would be having dinner and food for me near the edge of the forest?" Set on a small wooden plate lay the mango, white wispy steam still rising off it. He ate it all in 3 bites, savoring the sweetness and saltiness mingling on his tongue. Then the tug on his ankles came. He whipped his head around fast, but it was too late. Four ropes, one attached to each ankle, hoisted him into the air and trapped him tightly between the trees, suspended upside down, his belly facing the canopy. He couldn't struggle, so he tried to bark, but something was in that mango, probably that bitter smell, caused his tongue to go numb, making it useless. The foliage rustled and a person wearing all black emerged and stealthily and quickly cut Aulelio down. Aulelio wanted to attack this human, but first he noticed two things. Number one! Their were more people in the bushes, probably holding nets or tranquilizer guns. Number two! His legs didn't want to move, again from the poison mango. He was right about their being more people, as ten or more people stepped out of the foliage, approaching the helpless Viscet who lay sprawled on the ground. He felt the nets getting wrapped around him, the plasticy ropes cutting into his skin, and the nets pulling his limbs in close to his body. Someone secured his snout with a dog muzzle, that was ment for some large dog, but still not big enough for a Viscet.They lifted poor Aulelio up, two people taking the back of him and two taking the front. They carried him four about fifteen minutes, their boots barely making a sound against the thick foliage that littered the ground. Aulelio was scared and a thousand questions filled his mind. Where are they taking me? Will I be ok? Why attack me, the friendly, domestic, village Viscet? Will their be other Viscets? These thoughts came to a litterly screeching abrupt halt, a large silver van, parked among the mossy trees and near a large craggy granite cliff. The scary people slid him into the back of the large truck and slid him farther into a lion sized kennel and clipped the lock shut, not that he could have opened it anyway. As the vans engine purred to life, Aulelio could here the soft mumbling of the people in the front, before slipping into dreamless sleep. 504/500 The 4 will be part of the extras.
Chapter 2; Kidnapped!

"Ow! Be careful with those tusks!" A small voice chirped. Aulelio awoke, his vision foggy and feeling very groggy. He was surprised to see a yellow and pink fluff ball hopping in front of his face.
"Hi! I'm Raspberry!"The floof ball shouted. Aulelio groaned, and rolled over, hoping all that had happened was a dream, and that he would soon wake up, realise he had eaten something funky and hallucinated the whole series of events that had occurred. He closed his eyes and willed this to be a dream. As Raspberry used her paw to open one of his eyes, he realised that it was not, unfortunately, a dream. This time he decided to sit up, to get his bearings and figure out where in the world he was. The room was odd, black and white tiled floor and walls, a food and water bowl, andwhat looked like chicken wire inclosing them in a space about seven feet each way. "Where are we?Aulelio asked tentatively. "From what I've gathered,Raspberry said, sounding a lot more professional, "I think these weirdos are Viscet poachers. " Aulelio recoiled at the word poacher. " Shouldn't you sound more worried, if their poachers? ""Nah." She said confidently, "I dug an escape tunnel, they didn't even notice!" She laughed to herself. He stared at her worriedly as the fell laughing onto the floor. Her head turned sharply toward him, he eyes staring at him intensely, " Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not dying." She stood up and brushed herself off, "After they bring in the food, we'll escape though my tunnel!" She shouted enthusiasticly. "Umm....Where exactly is your tunnel?" Aulelio asked, seeing nothing tunnel like in the small inclosure. She pointed to some ruined tiles in the back of the room. "That's you tunnel?" He squinted at the pile of tiles, thinking he missed something. "No Silly! Raspberry giggled, "The tunnels under the tiles! The tiles were already there, so they weren't even suspicious. This plan should work fine except... I'm PPS and your full grown... Hey, I'll make it work somehow." She sat down on her haunches, thinking. A person, still wearing that imposing black armor, walked into the room, pushing a tray of dog food bowls, some filled with water or food. "Here ya go." The person said, their gender unnoticeable and their voice void of emotion.

Chapter 3; The Volcano.

Aulelio's whole body ached, from his muzzle marked snout to his weary paws. Surprisingly, Raspberry bounded ahead, her bright, but oddly camouflaged fur reflecting the moon light.

Chapter 4; Return.

500 words or one art piece per chapter + 1 gif per chapter

extra; Image
"Raspberry? I'm not so sure about this..."
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:31 am

bump! two days left~! c:

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:42 pm

If I don't finish in time, can I keep writing but you can still judge?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:37 pm

if you’d like an extension, i’d be happy to offer one, but if you do win, you can certainly add onto the story! ^^

━━━━━━━━━━

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:59 am

I'll just write as much as I can intill 7:00 and if I win, I'll finish it :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘