Viscet #2350 - PFCFS by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2350 - PFCFS

Postby grifforik » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am

More pink but with frills. This one will end at the 2nd post of page 2!

Username: Mint Chip
Name: Lucilla
Gender for breeding purposes: female
Owned as of: 4/4/18

Rules:
1. Ends at the second post of page 2. Will not accept entries after that.
2. Stick to the word limits.
3. No off page forms.
4. No editing your forms!
5. Extras are fine as much as you want.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality: (MUST be over 100 words, and under 300)
Short story: (MUST be over 200 words, and under 500. Tell me what they would do on Vday. WOuld they spend it with someone they love? Would they stay at home? What would they do?)

Mutations:
None
Last edited by grifforik on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Username: dave.

Name: Valope
    Gender for breeding purposes: Male
    Personality: Valope is everything within cute and pink and the most lovely of characters to view. Emphasis on view; when it comes down to it, Val is quite the troublemaker deep down. Faking smiles and laughing on cue are things that Valope is exceptionally talented at, being able to pull the wool over almost everyone's eyes. When it comes to making friends, Valope looks to see how beneficial someone might be to his living. If they pose some kind of use in his life, he's quick to jump onto someone's tail and become close with them; until they prove to be useless to him.
    Aside from being extremely manipulative and deceptive, Valope is quite intelligent and it's best to not underestimate his intelligence due to his features or pretty looks. With a mind that works as quick as a whip, Valope can pick up on any situation and wouldn't be stuck long in any puzzle before he has everything solved and he's continuing on with whatever he was doing previously. You couldn't fool this man with his own tricks, either, so it's best just to not try anything on Valope. Not like he would give you any open opportunity to try anything, either.
    Overall, the top two words to sum Valope up would be intelligent and deceptive. He uses harsh tactics to get what he wants and has no sympathy for those that he hurts in the process of doing whatever he wants to rack up some self-gain. In conclusion, Valope is definitely not what he seems and he might never be what he's supposed to look like.

Short story: Valope dragged his hand down on the paper, watching the ink closely as it slowly filled up the blank paper. He had written his name on the paper in extremely delicate cursive; the type of font you could see in a document or something in ordinary like that. The document had his cursive signature on it now, so he tucked it under his arm and pulled up his fabric hood. It was the loveliest day of the year; the day that could almost compare to the sickeningly sweet aura that ran around him. With the soft black hood concealing his face, he made his getaway from the office he had been sitting in.
    The faculty at the school adored him for some odd reason; maybe it was because he didn't publicly cause any discourse and tended to stick to his own lanes, without many issues. This is why he had been sitting after school, using his time at the place to make a card for some student that he would pose as a secret admirer for. Black wasn't a color that he commonly wore, but it made this situation all the more criminalistic. Stealing the heart of some unsuspecting peer wasn't a true crime, was it? Valope assumed not, at least. This student had something that he desired more than anything; a willing focus on someone that would give them a new, updated relationship status. Someone that had an interest in him already.
    It was considerably cruel, he guessed. But then again, he couldn't pass up the free attention that he would be getting. After all, it wouldn't be hard for him to say goodbye in the end. What did Valope have to lose in this situation? He just wanted the personalized attention for the time being, the stuff that he missed. Snorting a little, he stared at the numbered sign at the top of the hall. He was on the right hall, finally. Now it was time to go searching for a certain locker, the certain locker. His hooded figure slinked down the hall like a cat stalking its prey, eyes scanning each tag on the locker until he came across the designated one. A smug grin slid across his face, eyes twinkling at the deception in his reach.
    Valope slid the letter between the locker's vent.
    It was easy for him to walk away and grab his bags. He was passing through the front doors of the building, bidding a janitor a farewell and false smile. What a wonderful, wonderful time of the year. Love truly was in the air, wasn't it? Even if it wasn't the type of love that some were looking for.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:29 pm

Username: lunala.

Name: Aleah

Nicknames: Al, Val, Ali

Personality: Aleah is a devilish soul who feeds on other’s kind doings. At first she’ll act very sweet and feminine; almost like a lost child in the forest, but once you get to know her, you’ll know she’s trying to get something out of you. She’s not the sweet young woman you met at the club, but instead a dark thief who wants to steal every single bit of your riches. At home she thrives in bounds of jewelry and mounds of gold, laughing with her signature devilish smirk on her face. In public, she dresses very femininely and innocent; looking like all she wants to do is just hang out with the people who she loves so dearly. During the day she’s a fine young lady, but in the night is when she’s the rotten thief that no one knows about. Sugar, spice, and everything nice? I think not.
      [149/300]

Short story: Aleah spends her time in the popular hangouts during the weekend, all by herself. Valentine’s Day is the one day when she truly gets to be herself, and score big in riches. On this particular day she most commonly visits a local club by herself. Once she enters she sits down at a table making herself look pretty, in hopes that someone will take a look and bite at the bait. It usually doesn’t take too long for someone to notice Aleah, and once they do they’ll stop by and sit down next to her having a little chit-chat. Aleah will play along, keeping the conversation alive for a while, even for a couple of hours. After the conversation has been going on, Aleah will actually invite the other viscet to her place to “get to know them better.” In most situations, the other viscet will agree to go with her.
      Once they reach Aleah’s household, she immediately grabs ahold of them once they set foot in the building. She’ll knock them out unconscious and steal everything valuable that they have on them. Once Aleah has stolen everything she wants, she’ll take the other viscet outside a couple of blocks away and toss their body inside of a large dumpster. You might think: “Won’t the other viscet know what had happened to them?” Well, not exactly. Aleah uses a special technique to refrain the unconscious viscet from remembering anything that had happened. Once Aleah has tossed the other viscet outside, she returns to her household along with the riches she had stolen, and stores them away in her grand safe along with thousands of other stolen valuable items.
      And this is what she does on every single Valentine’s Day. A truly insane criminal indeed.
      [294/500]
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2350 - PFCFS

Postby Mint Chip » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Username: Mint Chip
Name: Lucilla
Personality:
    Lucilla is a rather fickle lass. She comes from a noble bloodline and although she's very classy in most of her mannerisms she does have her moments of sass and less than lady-like conduct. She's the type who is slow to anger. She's got the patience of a saint but went she's pushed too far you know it. She tries hard to be respectable, to be kind in all her words and her actions. She wants to make her parents proud, to make her friends proud to be seen with her and to gain the favor of a suitor one day. But that's far easier said than done when the suitors and others of her own social status use their words and implications to try and get under her skin. Still, she does have a lot of tolerance, she'll put up with alone from others before she finally reacts adversely. If she can take a breather or a moment away most of the time she can calm herself enough not to cross that line but then other times... pushing her too far releases a wrath like no other. All that aside Lucilla is one of the best friends one can have. She'll always stick up for her friends and be there to comfort them whenever they call on her. She is the dependable one even if she does lose her temper on occasion.
    (233 words)
Short story:
    "I'm so late." Lucilla said as she finished adjusting her dress and accessories. She looked herself over in the mirror one last time before quickly trotting out of her room. She was running a bit late and this was an awful day for that. She was trying to be as graceful as she could manage while still keeping a steady pace down the stairs and to the door. She straightened herself up quickly before stepping outside. She calmly but briskly made her way along the path to her destination. She didn't want to panic, she had to stay calm. It was Valentine's day and while it was a big deal for her to be on time, she knew it was better late than never.

"You can't rush perfection." She chuckled to herself as she raised her head and walked with the confidence she knew she had. She settled on a short apology for her lateness but then still making that comment just to ease the tensions. Perhaps even bring a laugh about from the other person. "I certain hope so. I'd hate to cause an upset for my tardiness." She imagined the worst case scenerio, hoping in earnest that it wouldn't be more than her imagination at work.

Her heart pounded a little faster, resounding in her ears as she stood infront of the door. She smoothed out her clothes and made sure she was properly presentable before gently knocking on the door. She awaited a response for what felt like an eternity before a thin framed lass about her age answered the door.

"What took you so long?" The female questioned, an eyebrow quirked upward.

Lucilla bowed slightly, apologizing. "I'm so sorry for my tardiness, Eloise," She began before looking up to her slyly. "But you know you simply cannot rush perfection."

Eloise chuckled a bit at her friend, "Oh I see. I suppose you are the model of perfect then? Very well, I'll accept your apology and forgive your lateness." She laughed a bit more before shaking her head. "Now get in here you silly, we're about to being the film. I've had us cakes and tea prepared for half an hour." She moved aside, letting Lucilla slip past her inside. She shut the door before turning back to head into the main den.

"You truly are the most gracious and forgiving friend, Elly. Truly more than I deserve." Lucilla teased light-heartedly.

Eloise smiled as she glanced back at Lucilla over her shoulder, "Indeed, but I quite enjoy your company. You always have a way of making me laugh even when I should be quite cross." Lucilla smiled in return as she followed after taking a seat across from Eloise as the film began.

"What a way to spend Valentine's day." Eloise commented with a contented sigh.

"Indeed," Lucilla replied, "I couldn't imagine a better way to spend it. A cup of delightful tea, splendid movie and my best friend. What could be better?"
    (496 words)
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Username: wolf ;;
    Name: Hannele

Personality: Hannele is much like the appearance that her looks give her - a sweet, kind viscet who loves to please and help others. Of course, she doesn't come without her own flaws. While Hannele is rather loving, and can be rather naive, she can also come off as being the stubborn type. If things don't go her way, she may cause a bit of a rage, and may go a bit, as they say, 'off the walls'. These episodes don't last for long, and afterwards she will often apologize for her behavior, as she never wants to come off as being loud and rude, like she can be in a stubborn fit. She also wont ever take no for an answer, if it be on an opinion when she speaks her mind, of it she is giving something to someone else - she will make them accept it, not allowing them to give it back to her. But she does have more sweet and calm moments - she loves to help little young viscets learn to read, and she loves to help the elderly, sick or injured - often getting them small trinkets and just keeping them company.

Short story: "Hey Hannele, are you sure you don't want to join us for our stroll?"
    The pink and white viscet turned her head to look at who had spoken - one of her two good friends, Jameela. Ever since she had gotten with Frisk-Frenso, they had spent less time together...not that is was a bad thing, in Hannele's eyes. She was happy that her friend had someone to spend the day with - after all, it was Valentines day.
    "No Jameela, I assure you I'm fine...go enjoy your time alone with him." she ushered her off. "I have other things I need to do, anyway...but if I finish early, perhaps I'll catch up."
    Her bluish grey pelted friend was unsure, but gave up with a nod, smiling. "If you say so...alright, see you later Hannele!"
    She quickly made her way to where her companion was waiting, Hannele waving the two off before going in the opposite direction, ears flicking as she observed the nature around her, heading into the woods where her work required her.

"Hello, you three. I hope you're ready for some fun today, hm?"
    Hannele looked down at three young viscets by her paws, all who looked up at her hopefully. She was babysitting, while their parents were off enjoying the day together.
    "Can we play a game?"
    "Ooh, I want to go play in the river!"
    "Can we pleaaaase go and run about in the meadow? I want to find some new flowers we haven't discovered yet!"
    Hannele only smiled softly before chuckling. "Ah...we can't go do that all at once." she paused when the free began to look upset, before she turned and flicked them gently with their tail. "But, we can do all three today - in an order. How about it? We can play some games first, go to the river to cool off, and then go run around in the meadow to dry off." she turned her head to look back at them, grinning slightly.
    "How does that sound? Exciting?"
    The three younger viscets cheered happily, tails and ears flicking up before Hannele went to lead the way, a challenging grin on her face.
    "Come on then! First one out of the woods is a rotten egg!"
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Username: Sixbane
Name: Halo
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Personality:
"What if I told you I'd seen it? Seen something grand, seen something in me that none others would see? See I believe in this idea, this idea we're all meant for something. And the only way to seek it is to venture for it ourselves, to make a difference ourselves, and forge our own path. I might be small, and once upon a time I was fearful- but not anymore. I've seen my dream, my dream to be, and I'm going to chase it if it kills me. "

Halo is a passionate girl with a naïve innocence about the world around her. She believes strongly in spiritual matters, and the idea that something higher up is guiding her every action- that every setback is just a test she must overcome. She is easily carried away by the currents of her imagination, and crumbled against the rocks often as a result. She takes each new bruise on her ego with a wave and a patch up- and gets right on her feet again. She's certainly determined, and not afraid to show it. Though many wish her determination was used for something more practical...

She has a strong philosophy in action beyond words, and can always be found with a strong need to prove herself, to boost her confidence again, and prove she is capable on her own. Fiercely independent, she is a strong leader who's not afraid to motivate others to follow her(Though, admittedly, some find her rather obnoxious).

250/300

Short story:
"Halo?" The voice echoed in the back of her head
"No. I said no." She retorted crossly. She wasn't interested. No way. Valentines was a waste of her time, a waste of time she could be using for something useful. She had books to read- notes to take, things to create.
She sat outside, beneath a tree as she watched the bird above her. Judging her- she felt like it. "Whats that strange pink thing doing down there alone?
"Well, mister bird, I'm ignoring society so I can work." she answered it hypothetically.
But, thought mister bird- Youre just laying there, doing nothing.
"I'm getting to it!" She barked. The bird, startled, flew into the sky.
Alone again she let out a deep sigh.

She sat up and gathered a few flowers. She supposed, If she must admit, maybe it would be nicer to spend it with someone. If she had someone, that was. She brought the petals to her nose and inhaled gently, the soft floral aroma. She had no romantic interest, not really, she had the occasional temporary connection here and there but nothing had really stuck. Leaving her alone on the holiday once more.

But she didn't have to be did she? She was in control of that. Just like her life- She could do something about it. Fate would make everything okay in the end, surely! It always did.

She bounced to her feet, turning she started to pick. Pick. Pick. Flower-after flower. Gathering a bushel. Two. She tucked the large packs of flowers under each of her arms and tottered off towards the village nearby. She was met with plenty of peculiar glances, strange looks, but she didn't mind. She reached out her hands, a tiny flower in her claws... and she gave them away. As the sun set, casting a warm glow over the village she hopped along the pathway, handing flowers to all. Young, old.. alone- or with someone. Until she had no more flowers left.

Standing, in the center of town, she smiled.
She had no flower for herself.

But that was okay. At the very least, no one else would be alone.

"Next valentines day, I'm going to have to find me a boyfriend" she chanted jokingly as she rested her hands behind her head and headed home.

If not, she supposed that she'd go to a flower store instead. Maybe that should be her next project...

407/500
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:44 pm

daH the add-on items are GORGEOUS!
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸙❜◌┊Ren » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:35 am

Username:
angeldog5133
Name:
Amara
Gender for breeding purposes:
Female
Personality:
Amara is a bitter and cold person. As Cupids personal assistant, she is not allowed to have any sort of love of her own as it would 'compromise' her work. Because of this she's become very sad, watching all these people fall in love, they all seem so happy but it is something she is forbidden to have. Eventually she became bitter and would put people together that would never match, to give herself a little bit of satisfaction that she is not the only one hurting, but in the end she just feels worse about it. She truly has a kind heart at the core, but she's just damaged.
Short story:
Valentines day is the worst day of the year for Amara, not only is she extremely busy due to her job, but it's also a grim reminder of her fate to forever be alone. Often on Valentines, she'll spend the majority of the day doing her job, making that special moment for couples everywhere, and filling their hearts with joy. Amara scrunches her nose at the thought, she didn't understand what made this holiday so special. Why have a day dedicated to love when you can do that any other day of the week? Though much to Amaras of dismay she is still required to finish job, and by the end she's sick of it. She's seen enough chocolate and roses to be sick of them forever. When she returns home she doesn't even bother to turn on the television in fear that a sappy romance movie will be playing on it. It's safe to say Amara spends Valentines alone, but she wishes that it didn't have to be this way. Even a simple card from her boss would be nice, but alas she gets nothing. She still has hope that she'll find someone to spend the holiday with one day, even if it may be impossible

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Akira/Ren
Any pronouns
System host/fictive
Not really active anymore
But I do love talking to people
so feel free to reach out here
or I'm more active on my
TH (CrypticKitsune)
Carrd

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
⸙❜◌┊Ren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:18 am

Username: Abraxis
Name: Sabrina
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
(I'm surprised this beauty is still open, i thought would have clossed by now for sure. But thank you for allowing me the chance to enter for this beauty!)
Personality:
Sabrina is a caring, lovable warrior. She loves just about everything, with the only things that she hates being evildoers. If your planning on doing some type of evil scheme, you best keep away from this beauty. For she may come off as an innocent, sweet beautiful gal. Underneath all of her beauty, innocence lurks a powerful fighter. That you never want to have to go up against.

"Everyone thinks I'm just an ordinary girl, but they fail to recognize me as Lord Sabrina. I lead my own vast kingdom while visiting other kingdoms to create alliances. The day will come where evil will know and fear my name. Mark my words, that day shall come. That's a promise I am determined to keep."

She is fearless, as a young viceling she stood up for all of her people, against a group of bandits that were out to raid her hometown. She had more courage than her own father and her towns warriors.

"I will not stand idly by while you ruin my village, while you take everything i have come to know, love in this world away from me... I will not let you, i can't let you... Everyone here is so nice, kind, loving, i will never let you take them away from me!"
Her father looks over at her.
"Sabrina, there is nothing we can do to stop them. They aren't just ordinary bandits, they are Vectors, lords of the forbidden realm. Members of a tribe long since lost to the flames of darkness. If we stand up against them, they will surely kill us all."

She is a voice of hope, many see her as the one prophecy has been, mentioning ever since their tribe was created by their elders. Sabrina, will become their magnificent queen.

Short story:
Most Valentines day's she is out hanging out with her friends, family. Going to water parks, the beach, even challenging her friends to video game competitions, to which most she wins. But however there was one Valentines day, that was turned upside down. While she was young evildoers came to her village to raid it of everything they hold dear and cherish most, including some of its daughters. Sabrina was marked as one of the many daughters to be taken away. Sabrina wasn't going to tolerate being forced to be subjected as one of their victims. She wasn't going to allow them to have their way with her.

"Dad, fellow warriors of our village. You must protect your daughters from them! I will fight alongside you to protect our daughters, my friends. I've been secretly training my fighting skills. I will not let any more of us become a victim of theirs! Their evil deads end here, right now!"
In an instant, a pink aura begins to form around Sabrin.
"Do you see this? This is the power that I have acquired, through my training. This is what it's like to be powerful."
"Just because you are powerful, that does not mean that you have escaped the coming storm. None of us are strong enough to defeat you, even if we all attack you at once, we still won't stand a chance."
Sabrina nods her head, crosses her paws.
"Your right about that, I'm surprised you lot aren't even trying to take some of us girls away."
"we have a new king, he has directed us on a new path, our, previous king well. He had such a high lust for females, that he would take every female he could get. I'm sorry that we have treated your people so poorly. We tried to rise up against him, but our efforts were crushed by his loyalists. I am our nations newest second in command, General Cortega. Our leader Commander Mendez, sent us to try to help rebuild your village, and help you create a mighty kingdom of your own. He saw how you stood up for your people while you were young. Your actions, words encouraged my best friend Mendez to rise up against our last king, and overthrow him."

Timeskip several years into the future.
"Sabrina, i see your people have chosen you as their Queen, Congratulations!"
"No need to thank me Cortega, im just doing what i was meant to do. Lead my people into a new age of peace, harmony."
He nods his head.
"Anyway, its been years since we last saw each other Cortega. You're the new king i heard."
"Yeah, Mendez was glad to lead the charge against our corrupted king and all. But, he saw great potential in me as king, and so. He transferred his position to me."

If i would've been older way back when our people were getting taken from us maybe. I could've helped prevent all of these evil events.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:51 am

Closing this out tomorrow, so get your forms in now!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me