Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

hhhhmmm? by catcatamelia

Artist catcatamelia [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

hhhhmmm?

Postby catcatamelia » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:06 pm

"hmm?"
I drew my favourite (and first) pet carbon.
my cs story writing is linked bellow and explains a few things about him ^.^ (i write a series about a lab where they are trying to get to the moon, i make many cat puns and give my pets names after an element/science/creature and give you a fact about them. )
ive,, never drawn anthro horses before,, its weird,, why do horses have such long faces, but I love drawing them so much, I experimented with dapple markings and I love them so much they're just hard to recreate, I had to use a html colors from images tool online to get accurate colors to carbon, I'm not sure about carbons design either the drawing has so many errors that I cringe.
ii have troubles with oekai, i have issues zooming with my wacom its jittery and horrible, it doesn't work on firefox so i have to use Microsoft edge and that brings a slew of new errors, it feels like im forced to use my mouse at times, the cursor gets stuck in the top corner, sometimes zooming is just impossible (and scrolling), same with moving layers and tool boxes, and I had issues staying in the lines and just sigh...
yeah there's my short rant.
apapurrrr Laboratory
'"hello! welcome to this great facility of science, apapuur labs, now you may ask me Carbon why is there talking animals walking around like humans? now that is a long story.. remind me later, now in these labs we specialize in puuurtal guns, space, and cat puns."
join us in our challenge to get to space?
catcatamelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me