Artist lumy [gallery]
Time spent 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aldor <3

Postby lumy » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:07 pm

╒════════════════════════╕
╘════════════════════════╛

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Aldor, being from the Luola Clan, always lived inside these enormous caves that could make people get lost in a hearthbeat.
He wasn't sociable , per se. He liked being alone and in peace, without disturbances around him so he could relax a bit from
the busy life outside his 'peaceful bubble'.

Even as a small pup, Aldor always had a thing for Strawberries. He would get it all over himself and actually would look like he killed something two times his size and that would make people around him 'scared' or even 'impressed', but inside, Aldor liked to think that he was a ferocious warrior who'd fought for his clan and was covered in his enemies bloods....well, but he knew it was just the strawberries he had eaten before. Even when he grew up, he wasn't very fond of these cave fishes and he had the habit to go outside so Aldor could get something else to eat, Strawberries and these wild , sour but still sweet and sugary berries he always found in the bushes around the entrance to the main cave were his favourites. Unlikely to all the other Saukkos from his clan, Aldor really liked to go outside and stay high above the trees, just watching the animals below him and sleeping when he had the chance.

That's how he made a friend from the Puu clan, Halduron, or Haldy, as he insisted that Aldor called him that, even if it was embarassing and Aldor being shy-ish as hell made things a bit difficult. Maybe it was destiny, maybe it was just an coincidence... but Aldor got really, really close to Haldy and got really fond of him , it happened so fast that Aldor still is confused about his feelings towards his friend. They spent hours, if not days, hunting and eating together. They had now favourite places to go, places to explore and animals to play with and to scare when they were feeling like they could prank anyone.

It isn't a mistery that the elder Saukkos from his clan started to fight with him, after all, Aldor was part of a fighting clan and was actually befriending the 'enemy' clan, that made a lot of Saukkos from the Luola clan mad, but in the end, Aldor wasn't feeling threatened and wasn't planning to stop his friendship with Haldy, not now, not ever.
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items